THIS APP REQUIRES A SEPARATE HARDWARE PURCHASE FOR THE APP TO FUNCTION.
THIS APP USES GPS TO RECORD LOCATION INFORMATION WHILE SAVING SENSOR DATA.
The WASP Util app is used to configured WASP modules, monitoring the ANT+/BLE data received by the WASPs on the ANTwork and capturing the ANT/+/BLE data for offline analysis.
TThe WASP modules are ANT/BLE Wi-Fi bridge devices. Any data sent by an ANT+/BLE sensor within reception range of a WASP is forwarded to the Wi-Fi network for use in the iOS device. Any number of iOS devices can receive the data at the same tie. In addition, the data can also be sent to a routable endpoint anywhere on the web.
The WASP Util App has 4 major area of functionality:
ANT+/BLE Sensor Monitoring (with realitime graphing)
CSV File Capture
Supported BLE Devices:
Suunto BLE monitor
Scosche Rhythm 24 (BLE Advertising)
Supported ANT+ profiles:
Heart Rate Monitor
Bike Power Meter
Bike Combined Speed and Cadence
Stride and Cadence
Pairing Pod (WASP Specific)
Running Dynamics Sensor
FE-C Rep Counters
The utility utilizes location based services to record location during a session. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
For information about WASP data, visit Support at https://npe-inc.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
• Added switches in the Settings app to allow ANT/BLE processing to be enabled/disabled
• Added hex value for ANT ID in device list
• Added Recent UDP packet history
• Added saving RAW ANT radio packets
• Fixed iOS13 NSData representations
• Added Fitcare and OTF sensor support
• Fixes for CTF Power profile reporting
• Fixes for condensed Rower page in FE-C decoding
• Added additional support for Polar and FitCare HRMs
• Added Concept2 Manufacturer Pages
• Augmented the command queue to check the full message
• Reduced the RSSI filter to 2 seconds
• Fixes to help the framework reconnect to networks with network change events
• Fixes implemented for CTF Power processing
• Fixed context definition for getSensorConnectionDictionary in NPEHardwareConnector
• Added thread safe implementations to eliminate application crashes
• Added Ethernet support
• Updates to Nike Support
• Reachablity enhancements
• Fixed packet reporting statistics
• Fixed Control Connection disconnect issue
• Fixes for application crash based on handling of encrypted packets
• Updates for Rower Data handling and unit conversions
• Added Runn and Heartbeatz BLE support.
• Fix for m3i decode distance issue
• Added Keiser speed lookup
• Added directly BLE advertisement packet scanning using the internal BLE radio
• Fixed Bike power to properly decode manufacture specific pages for individual manufactures.
• Added feature to save the parameters recorded in the CSV file
• Fixed the expansion of the sections in the sensor view
- North Pole Engineering Inc
- 51.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 NPE Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.