Our brain and sense of taste are influenced by surroundings, when eating and drinking.
Wine Listening, using Artificial Intelligence Techniques & Algorithms, can upgrade people's experience when tasting wine, with music.
The Pairing Method:
A large body of empirical research shows that acidity, for example, tends to be matched with high pitch and fast tempo songs. Wine Listening uses acidity, tempo and many other parameters, to give you the right music for the wine you are tasting.
So relax, take a picture of the wine label and enjoy the pairing method.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO:
1. Take a picture of your wine label
2. Wine Listening will analyze the organoleptic characteristics of the wine and will create for you the right playlist.
- More than 2.5 MILLIONS of wine labels analyzed
- More than 300K wines and 90K wineries, worldwide
- Full Spotify Support with more than 4 million songs analyzed from 350k International Artists
- fixed open playlist bug
- Marco Iacobelli
- 50.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- ©WineListening 2019 - All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.