# iPad/iPhone as a second display for Mac by USB #
Yam Display turns your iPad/iPhone into an external monitor for your Mac.
Wired by USB, browse documents or watch videos without delay.
Touch your Mac and pinch to zoom on beautiful retina display.
For multitasking enabled iPads, you can utilize every single pixel of your screen in Split View.
Drag and Drop between iPad and Mac will make the workflow more continuous (Plus feature).
Yam Display is fast, secure, simple and will help you improve your productivity.
- Minimal lag for browsing or video playback
- Energy efficient for static screens
- Retina display
- 60 FPS / 30 FPS
- Split View (iOS 9 or later)
- Pinch to zoom / Rotate / Scroll / Drag
- Touch Bar simulation (for any Mac with macOS Sierra 10.12.2 or later)
- Smart/Bluetooth keyboard input from iOS device
Plus Features (In-App Purchase):
- Drag and Drop between iPad and Mac (iOS 11 or later)
- iOS devices with iOS 7.1 or later
- Macs with macOS 10.9 or later
Download app for Mac from: yamdisplay.com (free)
For any questions or suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes for Smart/Bluetooth keyboard input.
- Yamstu Inc.
- 4.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Yamstu Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Drag and Drop
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.