Summary of the updated 2019 European trauma guidelines and on the Pocket Guide: A quick reference tool for clinicians
This clinical practice guideline provides evidence-based recommendations that aim to support the acute management of the bleeding trauma patient, which when implemented may improve patient outcomes.
• Based on the full publication:
The European guideline on management of major bleeding and coagulopathy following trauma: fifth edition
Spahn DR, Bouillon B, Cerny V, Coats TJ, Duranteau J, Filipescu D, Hunt BJ, Komadina R, Maegele M, Nardi G, Riddez L, Samama CM, Vincent JL, Rossaint R, The European guideline on management of major bleeding and coagulopathy following trauma: Fifth edition. Crit Care 2019, 23:98
• Developed by members of the multidisciplinary Task Force for Advanced Bleeding Care in Trauma
• Endorsed by leading professional societies
• Complete graded clinical practice recommendations
• Summary of published evidence behind each recommendation
• Searchable index
• Bookmarking for faster reference
• Graphic overview of recommendations
• Access to the open-access full publication
Updated practice guideline based on the 2019 publication “The European guideline on management of major bleeding and coagulopathy following trauma: Fifth edition”
Software updated to use Clinical IRIS content management system
- Cranworth Medical Ltd
- 6.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Cranworth Medical Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.