With Nebo 2.3, you can now easily switch between your Apple Pencil and your keyboard, and take your notes even faster.
Use your keyboard to:
• Add text without using your Apple Pencil.
• Edit existing text, whether it is handwritten or converted.
• Paste text copied from other apps.
• Dictate text (with the iOS keyboard).
Select inline text to:
• Copy handwritten or converted text and paste it in Nebo or any other app.
• Change the color of your text with a simple tap on the color bar.
• Apply a style.
Version 2.3.1 improves stability and brings more pasting options.
Check our knowledge base to know more.
Also in Nebo :
** Insider program **
Want to discover new features? Sign in with your MyScript account, then go to "Settings > Insider program".
Recently added: Publish . Share your notes with others through the Nebo website. Limit access to a list of contacts or allow anyone to view your note with a unique link.
Thanks for helping us make Nebo even better!
Ratings and Reviews
Our iPad Pro becomes an awesome on-the-fly notepad with this app built specifically for Apple Pencil. With a few taps and strokes, we can format handwritten text as titles, paragraphs, or bulletpoints. And creating diagrams or marking up photos? Dead simple. Ah, the simple joy of taking old-fashioned notes—and decorating the page with random doodles!
- 113.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 MyScript. All Rights Reserved
- USD 9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.