Welcome to Sight Words, a fun-filled adventure where children can learn to recognize, read, and write up to 320 sight words! British accent option available!
The beloved game of Hide-and-Seek is the central point of the app because it symbolically explores the cognitive skills necessary to remember sight words such as: visual attention, the morphology of the forest setting (i.e. the letters in a word), active listening, and of course visual memorization.
Recommended Ages 3-8
• 10 timeless mini-games
• 320 sight words spread across 5 levels (PreK- Grade 3)
• Algorithm that chooses words based on Hermann Ebbinghaus’ memory theories
• Choose to play with UPPERCASE or lowercase letters
• Personalized and customizable play to include specific sight words chosen by parents or teachers
• Multi-user interface
• Accessible to children with disabilities (VoiceOver compatible)
• Secure gaming environment: No ads, no external links, no in-app purchase, no social media access, no personal information request
• Real time dashboard to track progress
• Bright, colourful, and encouraging characters
• Clear, concise instructions
Edoki Academy’s mission is to provide children with enjoyable early-learning activities using the latest technologies. Our team members, many of whom are young parents or teachers, strive to produce learning tools that motivate and inspire children to learn.
We take your child’s privacy very seriously, for this reason, we are proud to offer a product that is certified COPPA compliant by Privo.
CONNECT WITH US!
If you have any support requests, comments, or questions do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or visit the Edoki Academy Online Community at edokiacademy.com. We’d love to hear from you!
Improved User Experience
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.