Get your own back on THE TWITS! In 3D for the first time ever! Poke Mrs Twit's glass eye, feed Mr Twit worms and play tricks to unlock mini games. Beware! Don't make the Twits too mad or things could get ugly – well, uglier . . .
Explore the Twits’ house, including the filthy kitchen, Mr Twit’s shed and even the ghastly bathroom. YUCK! PLUS there are loads of secret ways to score Trick Points but you’ll have to find those for yourself . . .
• Choose to play as Mr Twit or Mrs Twit
• Discover multiple games in every room!
• Listen out for Mystery Parcels with extra tricks!
• Cook a disgusting dinner – spaghetti and worms, anyone?
• Sprinkle itching powder on the toilet seat!
• Hilarious fun for children aged 6–11 (and big twits too)
• No in-app purchases so you can keep on tricking for as long as you want
• No third-party advertising
Artwork inspired by Quentin Blake rendered in 3D for the first time in the latest app inspired by Roald Dahl’s funniest characters, the Twits!
Please note that Roald Dahl’s House of Twits requires iOS 7.1 and above!
Looking for more fun inspired by Roald Dahl? Try the #1 app Roald Dahl’s Twit or Miss and get the Roald Dahl Audiobooks app to hear your favourite stories read by some very famous voices, including Kate Winslet, Stephen Fry and Chris O’Dowd.
Who is Roald Dahl?
Sitting in a hut at the bottom of his garden and surrounded by odd bits and pieces such as a suitcase (used as a footrest), his own hipbone (which he’d had replaced) and a heavy ball of metal foil (made from years’ worth of chocolate wrappers), Roald Dahl wrote some of the world’s best-loved stories, includingCharlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Twits, The Witches, The BFG, Fantastic Mr Fox, James and the Giant Peach and lots more.
If you experience any technical issues please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Rating prompt bug fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Great game when it works but quite often crashes or doesn’t load at all. Not great when you’ve spent money on it. 😐
Is It Worth It
I bought this game about a month ago now and dont get me wrong its a great game although I find it very repetitive and its not very good quality for its price and I do regret spending the money💰💷💵
Pretty dam good I suppose
I loooooove this game because it is super creative and fun but it gets a little bit repetitive and boring once you have unlocked everything. Overall great game and totally addictive!👍👍👍👍👍👍😎😎😀😀✌🏼😂
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Penguin Books
- 161.1 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 5.1.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+, Made for Ages 9 to 11 Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Roald Dahl Nominee Limited and Penguin Books Limited 2015
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.