Get all our best iOS security under one account
Kaspersky Security Cloud comes with premium apps designed to work beautifully on your iPhones and iPads. From essentials like password management to innovative new features including a tool that helps you stay in control of your private account data, everything’s designed to make your life easier and more secure. Plus you get personalized alerts and new security sent straight to your devices. It’s your ingenious security solution, under one account.
Why you need it
One account, many benefits
Access a whole host of powerful security tools and technologies from a single account and protect all your different devices.
Protection the moment you need it
When online dangers threaten you, our adaptive technology automatically responds to keep you safe. It adjusts your settings, warns you about threats and alerts you to take action.
Security from phishing attempts
Anti-Phishing warns you about dangerous links you try to open in emails, IMs and on websites. Helping you ensure scammers don’t steal your Apple ID and access your device data.
Cloud means performance
Our cloud-based service works off your mobile devices to make sure they run fast and perform well. Giving you protection that keeps up with your busy routine.
Because the service is linked to your My Kaspersky account, it’s easy to manage your security and settings – or manage security for family members*** – from anywhere you can get online.
What you get
• Anti-Phishing– defends you against phishing sites or emails that try to steal your money or your identity
• Jailbreak detection – alerts you if your iOS device has been jailbroken and suggests changes to make it more secure
• Personalized alerts* – sends you warnings, news & tips based on your online habits
• Account check* – searches your accounts for data leaks & advises you if issues are found
• Secure and fast VPN* – automatically detects unsafe public Wi-Fi & switches on protection
• Password management** – allows you to securely store, manage & autofill your passwords
• Kids protection*** – helps you protect you kids online & beyond with a range of powerful tools
• Family sharing*** – install & manage security for your family from anywhere you can get online
• Remote management – manage all your security needs through an easy-to-use interface
• Automatic updates – get new security sent straight to your devices as soon as it’s released
*Not available in the product license purchased from your telecom provider
**Not available for 1 device license
***Family edition only
By the way, would you like to become a Beta tester and be one of the first to try out our new product enhancements? Click https://kas.pr/kscbeta to sign up!
Owing to legal restrictions on the use of a Virtual Private Network (VPN), Kaspersky Secure Connection cannot be installed in Belarus, China, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Oman, Pakistan and Qatar.
Terms of usage: https://www.kaspersky.com/end-user-license-agreement
We’ve added servers in the following most-requested locations: Kazakhstan, Portugal, Slovakia. Choose where you want to connect from today!
We’ve added cities to our server locations
We continue to broaden our server coverage, and this now includes individual cities for the first time. Giving you more accuracy than ever in choosing which locations you want to connect to!
Ratings and Reviews
Kaspersky is the best Internet Security company
I have found Kaspersky to be the best Internet Security company having used their Security Cloud and Internet Security programs for over two years. Over many years of home computing I have tried out several Internet Security companies but currently I would only recommended Kaspersky.
Unreliable and buggy
The phishing protection needs to be enabled manually after each reboot…
App downloaded from the App Store, just in case you wonder. I’m shocked... I think I need to ask a refund ASAP, unless you find the golden fixes in few days. Don’t ask me to reinstall, I did it. After few months, I discovered that it puts down the Wi-Fi, it makes your phone a nightmare, uninstalled, problem never fixed in the last 3 iOS versions.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. Please forward all your questions to our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org - our specialists will help you. For a refund, we recommend applying to Apple support directly.
I installed Kaspersky cloud on my lap top and I am very happy , and in the finish calm down about my protection. Now I put it in my I-pad . I don’t have to loss my time and to check every web site I visit, Cloud do that for me . I recommend this protection!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kaspersky Lab Switzerland GmbH
- 257.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Kaspersky Lab AO
- In-App Purchases
- All access £5.99
- Unlimited traffic 1 month £3.99
- 1 Year Subscription (1 Device) £13.99
- Unlimited Traffic 1 year £29.99
- All access £59.99
- 1Month Subscription 10Dev&User £9.99
- 1Month Subscription 20Dev&User £9.99
- Premium Subscription £5.99
- Unlimited Traffic 1 month £3.99
- Unlimited secure traffic - 1 year £17.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.