My Airtel app is now Airtel Thanks, the all-in-one app for UPI Payment using BHIM UPI, Wynk Music, Bank, Recharge and Money Transfer. You can manage all your Airtel services from this Airtel app and also enjoy the exclusive Airtel offers.
Experience Secure UPI Payment App of Airtel: Keeping you safe by enabling you to do contactless online & offline payments.
- Money Transfer via BHIM UPI – This UPI payment app allows you to receive or send money to your contact instantly
- Recharge – Be it mobile recharge, DTH recharge or FASTag recharge, the UPI payment app makes it easy and quick
- Bill Payment – All your utility bills like electricity, gas, water, broadband bills, and postpaid bills can be done from one place with the secure UPI platform of Airtel. Pay for your credit card bills, insurance premiums and loan EMIs using the Airtel UPI payment app.
- Online shopping, ordering food & more is convenient with digital payments done through this UPI platform.
Airtel Payments Bank powered BHIM UPI payments will enable customers to pay anywhere, anytime through a single interface.
Use Airtel Thanks app for -
1. UPI Payments - Save Big on Prepaid recharge, DTH recharge, Broadband bill payment, Postpaid bill payment when you use Airtel UPI payment app
2. Airtel Recharge – Quick and online recharge for your prepaid number; also get up to 6GB Free Data
3. Airtel Xstream - Buy Airtel Xstream Fiber plan to browse online safely with high speed internet for seamless streaming and high-end gaming
4. Wynk Music - Love Songs, Hindi Songs, Retro Hits, Party Hits & more
5. Airtel Offers - Mobile Recharge, Broadband Plans with special offers
Features on Airtel App
1. Manage Account: All your Airtel Services can be managed from the Airtel app. Real-time updates, easy access to transaction history & bill summary.
2. Airtel BHIM UPI: The e-wallet for Airtel Payments Bank (UPI payment app) which also gives you up to 6% interest on savings account.
3. Airtel Recharge: Mobile Recharge, DTH Recharge & Datacard Recharge with seamless payment options.
4. Pay Bills: Use the UPI payments feature to pay bills for Postpaid, Landline, Broadband, Data Card, Electricity, Gas, Water, Insurance premiums & Loan EMIs.
5. Shop For :
- Financial Services
6. Scan and Pay: Enables BHIM UPI based payments at over 500,000 merchant points across India allowing you to make quick payments
7. Help & Support: Airtel customer support available on Airtel Thanks app for all service request.
Why You Should Get the Airtel Thanks App (My Airtel App) -
1. Prepaid Online Recharge
Airtel offers, cashbacks & discount coupons on mobile recharge across Airtel BHIM UPI, Paytm, PhonePe, GPay, SBI, HDFC, ICICI & more
Airtel recharge of unlimited prepaid pack with no outgoing charges, daily data & free SMS; or buy top-up mobile recharge, international roaming & ISD packs
2. Buy or Upgrade Airtel Services Online
Get new Prepaid, Postpaid, DTH, Broadband, Dongle services or upgrade your existing ones
3. Postpaid Bill Payment
Manage or upgrade your postpaid plan & make postpaid bill payments
4. DTH Recharge
Manage channels & upgrade your set-top box to HD or Xstream Box
Multiple TV connection with one DTH bill
5. Broadband Plans/ Airtel Xstream Fiber
Pay & upgrade tariff for broadband plans & fixed line/landline online
6. Secure Payments through Airtel Payments Bank with Airtel Safe Pay
The safest way to pay as it uses Airtel Network Intelligence to send alerts to your mobile number for all transactions giving additional layer of security.
This update for the app includes improvements and some new features, stay tuned for more!!
Ratings and Reviews
Worst ever broadband facility in Bangalore
Due to corona situation, I had to work from home and for that, I required better internet connectivity so opted Airtel xtream broadband services. As per plan, speed should be 200 mbps however, technical team conveyed that due to corona, we will provide 24 mbps and once situation becomes normal, we will bring the speed to the level mentioned in plan. Forget about the Internet speed, Internet connectivity is so pathetic and intermittent of Airtel that I had to use my mobile hotspot for office meetings to avoid disconnection.
Tried several times and ways to reach Airtel customer care but it seems reaching to god is easy than reaching their customer care executive. As I had paid for 3 months, I have no choice but to curse myself for this blunder decision in opting a broadband connection.
Please don’t take Airtel broadband services ever as they sell their plan but provide no better platform to address customer’s problem. Use mobile hotspot or explore and opt some better broadband whose services are better in your area.
After being bombarded with “Use Airtel Thanks App” for months along with daily reminders of “It’s official! You are on the best network.” I wasn’t surprised by this app - bloated and most likely useless than a simple call to customer support. More than network, Airtel needs to get rid of their PR formal tone when address to customer issues - how about spending real time on fixing customer’s issues than letting an app frustrate user to report network issues with half-baked feedback or the tonnage of bloatware and/or endless follow-up messages to reinstall this app upon uninstalling. Never has been an app so bloated.
update: Also hate those “empty” apologies from customer support when one pours frustration over 30 minutes about an issue that’s not been resolved for months, while the poor unsuspecting customer support rep has nothing but “we apologize” without any corrective course of action (because they are powerless themselves, for having to delegate those tasks to “backend” team and loop into myriad of dozen other executives through that customer support “department” bureaucracy rabbit hole). And oh, Airtel has been giving a leeway to DND offenders left and right; it’s as if they have an undisclosed understanding with advertisers,”Don’t worry Mr. Advertiser, we won’t take any action against our customer’s DND violation ticket, as long as you keep on sending those monthly checks!”
My SIM is displaying NO SERVICE since last 4 days. I’m in USA at present and trying to contact customer care from last two days communicating via my email id. Every time I request them to help me, a reply comes that my email-id is not registered with them and they ask me to authenticate my mobile number with the OTP. Now, I’m not able to understand how to get OTP on my mobile when there is no service!!
I then checked my profile in my Airtel app again and saved my email again. Verification mail came to me and the email address was verified. After verification, again I sent an email for looking into the matter but received the same reply!!
My office work is suffering due to this problem. I’m really disappointed with Airtel. I wish I had opted for some other network in India which would have given me better services when abroad.
The very first thing I’ll do after reaching India back, is to change mine and all my family members mobile network from Airtel to some other one.
Airtel boast so much in their advertisements about their network but actually it is just the opposite. I’m really frustrated at this moment. Who is responsible for my loss of office work? I would definitely take some action ie go to consumer forum when back to India and ask them to repay my financial losses. I have all the proofs of my communication with Airtel.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Your experience is very important to us, and we appreciate you reaching out here. For any international service related queries or requests please our toll-free customer care at +919910099100. Our Customer Care team will be glad to resolve this at the earliest. Thank you, Sujata - Team Airtel Thanks
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bharti Airtel Limited
- 121.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Bharti Airtel Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.