My Airtel app is now Airtel Thanks, the all-in-one app for UPI Payment using BHIM UPI, Wynk Music, Bank, Recharge and Money Transfer. You can manage all your Airtel services from this Airtel app and also enjoy the exclusive Airtel offers.
Experience Secure UPI Payment App of Airtel: Keeping you safe by enabling you to do contactless online & offline payments.
- Money Transfer via BHIM UPI – This UPI payment app allows you to receive or send money to your contact instantly
- Recharge – Be it mobile recharge, DTH recharge or FASTag recharge, the UPI payment app makes it easy and quick
- Bill Payment – All your utility bills like electricity, gas, water, broadband bills, and postpaid bills can be done from one place with the secure UPI platform of Airtel. Pay for your credit card bills, insurance premiums and loan EMIs using the Airtel UPI payment app.
- Online shopping, ordering food & more is convenient with digital payments done through this UPI platform.
Airtel Payments Bank powered BHIM UPI payments will enable customers to pay anywhere, anytime through a single interface.
Use Airtel Thanks app for -
1. UPI Payments - Save Big on Prepaid recharge, DTH recharge, Broadband bill payment, Postpaid bill payment when you use Airtel UPI payment app
2. Airtel Recharge – Quick and online recharge for your prepaid number; also get up to 6GB Free Data
3. Airtel Xstream - Buy Airtel Xstream Fiber plan to browse online safely with high speed internet for seamless streaming and high-end gaming
4. Wynk Music - Love Songs, Hindi Songs, Retro Hits, Party Hits & more
5. Airtel Offers - Mobile Recharge, Broadband Plans with special offers
Features on Airtel App
1. Manage Account: All your Airtel Services can be managed from the Airtel app. Real-time updates, easy access to transaction history & bill summary.
2. Airtel BHIM UPI: The e-wallet for Airtel Payments Bank (UPI payment app) which also gives you up to 6% interest on savings account.
3. Airtel Recharge: Mobile Recharge, DTH Recharge & Datacard Recharge with seamless payment options.
4. Pay Bills: Use the UPI payments feature to pay bills for Postpaid, Landline, Broadband, Data Card, Electricity, Gas, Water, Insurance premiums & Loan EMIs.
5. Shop For :
- Financial Services
6. Scan and Pay: Enables BHIM UPI based payments at over 500,000 merchant points across India allowing you to make quick payments
7. Help & Support: Airtel customer support available on Airtel Thanks app for all service request.
Why You Should Get the Airtel Thanks App (My Airtel App) -
1. Prepaid Online Recharge
Airtel offers, cashbacks & discount coupons on mobile recharge across Airtel BHIM UPI, Paytm, PhonePe, GPay, SBI, HDFC, ICICI & more
Airtel recharge of unlimited prepaid pack with no outgoing charges, daily data & free SMS; or buy top-up mobile recharge, international roaming & ISD packs
2. Buy or Upgrade Airtel Services Online
Get new Prepaid, Postpaid, DTH, Broadband, Dongle services or upgrade your existing ones
3. Postpaid Bill Payment
Manage or upgrade your postpaid plan & make postpaid bill payments
4. DTH Recharge
Manage channels & upgrade your set-top box to HD or Xstream Box
Multiple TV connection with one DTH bill
5. Broadband Plans/ Airtel Xstream Fiber
Pay & upgrade tariff for broadband plans & fixed line/landline online
6. Secure Payments through Airtel Payments Bank with Airtel Safe Pay
The safest way to pay as it uses Airtel Network Intelligence to send alerts to your mobile number for all transactions giving additional layer of security.
Ratings and Reviews
To all the whining customers
I have been a an AIRTEL customer. Yes I do pay a little bit more. Of course I have had issues. Why not. But here is the thing. If there is one provider who will try I mean try to help it’s AIRTEL. Look I am no employee. I have lived outside india for over two decades. But at l ast I always counted on AIRTEL and they will deliver. Of course if they fall short they most of time try to help. Now THUS IS RELATIVE. You then compare to peers. My advise don’t pick and choose on small things. Not happy . Then feel free to pick any of the other providers. You only know when you get out of the hole and go to other lands near and far that you then you AIRTEL is the best among the rest. Of course AIRTEL IS Not perfect. I have my fair share of issues. But they are best among. Most who travel who will know whom I know use AIRTEL. guess why. Of course there are exceptions. Please don’t get back and say oohhh I use another. Of course you should and stick to them. WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY. you have a choice. not happy with AIRTEL or any other provider. For example have you checked BSNL app. My mum uses it. Her mobile stopped working. Now I need to go to office. Just can’t get her to chage her mind. to other. So if you can FEEL FREE TO CHANGE. Stop whining.
Having fibre connection
From the time of touch tel I am allied with your concern I have all Airtel only broadband tv mobile but Airtel really wants to excel and the employees have also to benefit ”You have to EXCEL in your services and keep at least 80 p.c of the customers satisfied giving no excuse at all. Those who are not willing and not happy must find an alternative direct or passive income. My humble request is make someone respectably sincerely directly answer instead. Of speaking to the monotonous machine singing and with a sweet voice. We are Indians no matter how the world advances father would like to see and speak with the son. I do not know whether it’s the same case too with our dear Managing Director if he carries any love and affection for his customers who support him for more than 25 years. No matter who offers even FREE we will not budge for we belong to the older generation ,we are not interested to change our life partners until death depart.
Urgent attention to all
I intend to go to T V Malai for a temporary visit for more than 9 months I want all my Airtel services to be handy there. And to cancel from here from January 18 th onwards kindly suggest the procedure best suitable and oblige
Developer Response ,
Hi! We’re very sorry to know that you’re facing this issue, and would like a few more details to resolve this for you. Please get back to us with your app registered number and the error screenshot at Myairtel.email@example.com. We’ll get in touch with you soon. Thank you, Sujata - Team Airtel Thanks
After being bombarded with “Use Airtel Thanks App” for months along with daily reminders of “It’s official! You are on the best network.” I wasn’t surprised by this app - bloated and most likely useless than a simple call to customer support. More than network, Airtel needs to get rid of their PR formal tone when address to customer issues - how about spending real time on fixing customer’s issues than letting an app frustrate user to report network issues with half-baked feedback or the tonnage of bloatware and/or endless follow-up messages to reinstall this app upon uninstalling. Never has been an app so bloated.
update: Also hate those “empty” apologies from customer support when one pours frustration over 30 minutes about an issue that’s not been resolved for months, while the poor unsuspecting customer support rep has nothing but “we apologize” without any corrective course of action (because they are powerless themselves, for having to delegate those tasks to “backend” team and loop into myriad of dozen other executives through that customer support “department” bureaucracy rabbit hole). And oh, Airtel has been giving a leeway to DND offenders left and right; it’s as if they have an undisclosed understanding with advertisers,”Don’t worry Mr. Advertiser, we won’t take any action against our customer’s DND violation ticket, as long as you keep on sending those monthly checks!”
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bharti Airtel Limited
- 209.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Bharti Airtel Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.