Airtel Thanks is the new identity of your favourite mobile recharge app – My Airtel. It comes with loads of rewards & offers. Enjoy all previous benefits like postpaid bill payments, DTH recharge, easy online mobile prepaid recharge, Airtel UPI, BHIM, and more. The new and improved version comes with exclusives offers, customised services and experiences.
It isn’t just your mobile recharge app; we’ve made it the closest friend you can have to enjoy, manage and update your lifestyle.
Become an #airtelThanks Silver, Gold or Platinum member to enjoy exclusive perks. Update your Airtel app to enjoy exclusive rewards, offers and privileges.
Entertainment and lifestyle
As an #airtelThanks member, you'll never miss out on your favourite leisure activity - music, movies, series or books. Get access to Amazon Prime, Airtel Books, Wynk Music, ZEE5, HOOQ, Airtel TV and much more at no extra cost! We bring you a wide range of daily offers, deals, discounts, cashbacks and seasonal coupons to keep your lifestyle updated.
Manage all Airtel services at one go
- Enjoy exclusive offers, exciting cashbacks & coupons on prepaid online recharges
- Super Special Packs starting at just ₹249 – Upto ₹4 Lakh life cover, Amazon Prime at no extra cost
- Buy packs with unlimited calls, daily data and free SMS, or buy data packs, smart recharges, international roaming packs and ISD packs
- Recharge online with Airtel Payments Bank, PayTM, PhonePe, Amazon Pay or Net banking via #airtelThanks
- Buy international roaming packs
- Check internet usage and recharge online for data packs
- Upgrade from prepaid to postpaid without any hassles
- Check & pay your postpaid bills faster with #airtelThanks
- Manage or upgrade your postpaid plan at your convenience from the app
- View data balance, bills, plans and unbilled amount details
- Buy add-on connections to get unlimited voice & data at a discount – all in one bill
- Manage channels, create your DTH pack or upgrade your set top box to enjoy all your TV connections at home
- Add top-ups, order movies or repeat your frequent DTH recharges
- Enjoy exclusive offers, exciting deals and coupons on easy recharge of all operators on this Airtel app
- Pay or upgrade tariff plans for broadband & fixed line/landline
- Check service request status
- Track the amount of data purchased and consumed
Pay and earn with Airtel Payments Bank
- Create Airtel Money Wallet to get guaranteed instant cashback on 1st transaction
- Pay your insurance premiums and loan EMIs
- Do prepaid recharges & postpaid mobile payments for all telecom operators such as Vodafone Idea, Jio & BSNL
- Find and pay electricity bills to major billers like BSES Rajdhani Power Ltd, BSES - Yamuna Power Limited, Maharashtra State Electricity Board, West Bengal State Electricity Distribution, Uttar Pradesh Power Corp Ltd (UPPCL), Urban Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited, Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited and various others
- Recharge DTH for all major operators – Airtel Digital TV, Dish TV, Sun Direct, Tata Sky, Videocon D2H
- Earn 4% interest per annum on your savings bank account
- Get free personal accident insurance of ₹1 lakh on opening savings bank account with us
- Open account, deposit and withdraw cash at any of our banking points
- Make instant payments with Airtel UPI
- Get cashbacks on bills, utilities & recharges
- Get a virtual debit card with a limit of up to ₹1 Lakh with Airtel Payments Bank Savings Bank account
Make instant bookings
- Book OLA cabs and OYO rooms & pay via bank or wallet balance
- Book train tickets on IRCTC
Stay insured and secure
With #airtelThanks, you can also buy a life insurance pack with ₹4 Lakh cover. We also offer free handset protection and 100% secure transactions with PCI-DSS.
Contact our 24x7 customer care at 121 for assistance on requests, complaints and service-related enquiries.
Bug fixes & improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
To all the whining customers
I have been a an AIRTEL customer. Yes I do pay a little bit more. Of course I have had issues. Why not. But here is the thing. If there is one provider who will try I mean try to help it’s AIRTEL. Look I am no employee. I have lived outside india for over two decades. But at l ast I always counted on AIRTEL and they will deliver. Of course if they fall short they most of time try to help. Now THUS IS RELATIVE. You then compare to peers. My advise don’t pick and choose on small things. Not happy . Then feel free to pick any of the other providers. You only know when you get out of the hole and go to other lands near and far that you then you AIRTEL is the best among the rest. Of course AIRTEL IS Not perfect. I have my fair share of issues. But they are best among. Most who travel who will know whom I know use AIRTEL. guess why. Of course there are exceptions. Please don’t get back and say oohhh I use another. Of course you should and stick to them. WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY. you have a choice. not happy with AIRTEL or any other provider. For example have you checked BSNL app. My mum uses it. Her mobile stopped working. Now I need to go to office. Just can’t get her to chage her mind. to other. So if you can FEEL FREE TO CHANGE. Stop whining.
Having fibre connection
From the time of touch tel I am allied with your concern I have all Airtel only broadband tv mobile but Airtel really wants to excel and the employees have also to benefit ”You have to EXCEL in your services and keep at least 80 p.c of the customers satisfied giving no excuse at all. Those who are not willing and not happy must find an alternative direct or passive income. My humble request is make someone respectably sincerely directly answer instead. Of speaking to the monotonous machine singing and with a sweet voice. We are Indians no matter how the world advances father would like to see and speak with the son. I do not know whether it’s the same case too with our dear Managing Director if he carries any love and affection for his customers who support him for more than 25 years. No matter who offers even FREE we will not budge for we belong to the older generation ,we are not interested to change our life partners until death depart.
Urgent attention to all
I intend to go to T V Malai for a temporary visit for more than 9 months I want all my Airtel services to be handy there. And to cancel from here from January 18 th onwards kindly suggest the procedure best suitable and oblige
Developer Response ,
Hi! We’re very sorry to know that you’re facing this issue, and would like a few more details to resolve this for you. Please get back to us with your app registered number and the error screenshot at Myairtel.email@example.com. We’ll get in touch with you soon. Thank you, Sujata - Team Airtel Thanks
After being bombarded with “Use Airtel Thanks App” for months along with daily reminders of “It’s official! You are on the best network.” I wasn’t surprised by this app - bloated and most likely useless than a simple call to customer support. More than network, Airtel needs to get rid of their PR formal tone when address to customer issues - how about spending real time on fixing customer’s issues than letting an app frustrate user to report network issues with half-baked feedback or the tonnage of bloatware and/or endless follow-up messages to reinstall this app upon uninstalling. Never has been an app so bloated.
update: Also hate those “empty” apologies from customer support when one pours frustration over 30 minutes about an issue that’s not been resolved for months, while the poor unsuspecting customer support rep has nothing but “we apologize” without any corrective course of action (because they are powerless themselves, for having to delegate those tasks to “backend” team and loop into myriad of dozen other executives through that customer support “department” bureaucracy rabbit hole). And oh, Airtel has been giving a leeway to DND offenders left and right; it’s as if they have an undisclosed understanding with advertisers,”Don’t worry Mr. Advertiser, we won’t take any action against our customer’s DND violation ticket, as long as you keep on sending those monthly checks!”
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bharti Airtel Limited
- 237.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Bharti Airtel Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.