Airtel Thanks is the new identity of your favourite mobile recharge app – My Airtel. It comes with loads of rewards & offers. Enjoy all previous benefits like postpaid bill payments, DTH recharge, easy online mobile prepaid recharge, Airtel UPI, BHIM, and more. The new and improved version comes with exclusives offers, customised services and experiences.
It isn’t just your mobile recharge app; we’ve made it the closest friend you can have to enjoy, manage and update your lifestyle.
Become an #airtelThanks Silver, Gold or Platinum member to enjoy exclusive perks. Update your Airtel app to enjoy exclusive rewards, offers and privileges.
Entertainment and lifestyle
As an #airtelThanks member, you'll never miss out on your favourite leisure activity - music, movies, series or books. Get access to Netflix, Amazon Prime, Airtel Books, Wynk Music, ZEE5, HOOQ, Airtel TV and much more at no extra cost! We bring you a wide range of daily offers, deals, discounts, cashbacks and seasonal coupons to keep your lifestyle updated.
Manage all Airtel services at one go
- Enjoy exclusive offers, exciting cashbacks & coupons on prepaid online recharges
- Super Special Packs starting at just ₹249 – Upto ₹4 Lakh life cover, Amazon Prime at no extra cost
- Buy packs with unlimited calls, daily data and free SMS, or buy data packs, smart recharges, international roaming packs and ISD packs
- Recharge online with Airtel Payments Bank, PayTM, PhonePe, Amazon Pay or Net banking via #airtelThanks
- Buy international roaming packs
- Check internet usage and recharge online for data packs
- Upgrade from prepaid to postpaid without any hassles
- Check & pay your postpaid bills faster with #airtelThanks
- Manage or upgrade your postpaid plan at your convenience from the app
- View data balance, bills, plans and unbilled amount details
- Buy add-on connections to get unlimited voice & data at a discount – all in one bill
- Manage channels, create your DTH pack or upgrade your set top box to enjoy all your TV connections at home
- Add top-ups, order movies or repeat your frequent DTH recharges
- Enjoy exclusive offers, exciting deals and coupons on easy recharge of all operators on this Airtel app
- Pay or upgrade tariff plans for broadband & fixed line/landline
- Check service request status
- Track the amount of data purchased and consumed
Pay and earn with Airtel Payments Bank
- Create Airtel Money Wallet to get guaranteed instant cashback on 1st transaction
- Pay your insurance premiums and loan EMIs
- Do prepaid recharges & postpaid mobile payments for all telecom operators such as Vodafone Idea, Jio & BSNL
- Find and pay electricity bills to major billers like BSES Rajdhani Power Ltd, BSES - Yamuna Power Limited, Maharashtra State Electricity Board, West Bengal State Electricity Distribution, Uttar Pradesh Power Corp Ltd (UPPCL), Urban Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited, Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited and various others
- Recharge DTH for all major operators – Airtel Digital TV, Dish TV, Sun Direct, Tata Sky, Videocon D2H
- Earn 4% interest per annum on your savings bank account
- Get free personal accident insurance of ₹1 lakh on opening savings bank account with us
- Open account, deposit and withdraw cash at any of our banking points
- Make instant payments with Airtel UPI
- Get cashbacks on bills, utilities & recharges
- Get a virtual debit card with a limit of up to ₹1 Lakh with Airtel Payments Bank Savings Bank account
Make instant bookings
- Book OLA cabs and OYO rooms & pay via bank or wallet balance
- Book train tickets on IRCTC
Stay insured and secure
With #airtelThanks, you can also buy a life insurance pack with ₹4 Lakh cover. We also offer free handset protection and 100% secure transactions with PCI-DSS.
Contact our 24x7 customer care at 121 for assistance on requests, complaints and service-related enquiries.
Any new offer?: Get ₹10 to ₹300 cashback on using Amazon Pay wallet for bill payments & recharges. You heard it right, link your Amazon Pay wallet today!
Ratings and Reviews
Issues with the application
This app is good. But the only issue that I have faced are as below
1. There is no option for the customer to make payments in paise ( amount as per the bill). The app only accepts the payment to be made in whole numbers . This is not correct. As the apps in india as well as that of your nearest competitors allows customer to make payments in accordance to the bill they receive.
2. If a complaint is roses on the application like the issue with the networks etc this does not provide the escalation path and does not share the progress, completion etc do we have the SLA for the customer complaints ?
3 any complaint that is raised at the customer care physically, the complaint number for the same should be shared and has to be captured in the application. As this is the complaint pertaining to the Airtel number.
Please look into the above points as they are of immense important from the customer point of view and not from operators point of view.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have captured it and will surely take this into consideration for future updates. Thank you, Megha N - Team Airtel Thanks
Customer Executive and Network Related
So let me recall that advertisement that says Airtel network is everywhere, its great when you have Airtel Network but i was stuck at a place in Haryana where a single line of network was not received. When i tried to contact the customer care to know about this that i am not getting the network so the customer executive is asking me to change the SIM card. Wow what a reply!!!! I was trying to help out that please establish a tower or is there any possibility to get a roaming network instead from other operators so as to at least receive incoming calls but no the executives are so bad that they ask the customers to just change the SIM card its your SIM card issue. Let me tell you guys if it was a SIM card issue how the hell i got in contact to you when i was in network. And also posting this by using your data. Please listen and understand the issue before committing anything rubbish which is neither relevant. I was getting a No Service network however i was expecting some other operators roaming network simple as that to make my calls functioning. I felt so helpless and poor for this guys. Not acceptable at all. If at all you understand what am i trying to say please guys establish a tower in the region that i am telling you all. Instead of showing false advertisements!!!
Developer Response ,
Hi! We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your respective airtel number. Our team will connect with you to assist. Thank you, Umang - Team Airtel Thanks
App issues and Airtel network is pathetic...
Weird weird..I don’t see my landline account details in the app which I have added few years ago, when I try to add my landline account again the OTP is sent to a different number where as the alternate registered number for my landline account is my mobile number which is showing on the bill for years together. I got it changed back to my number and the customer care do not have any clue how did that happen. Finally when I get the OTP to my mobile to add my landline account I get a message stating this is already linked to my number. The landline account details do not show on the app. Clearly the app service and the services have gone down drastically by Airtel. The Airtel network is absolutely 0 at my home and we collectively raised a complaint by all 40 accounts in the apartment by we get a response starting the Airtel cannot do anything about it... pathetic service... did not expect such a response from Airtel at a location where there could be more than 100 accounts near to my apartment. I see no tower within the 3 kms radius at all, seriously considering portability options
Sent from my iPhone
Developer Response ,
Apologies for the inconvenience. Request you to share the mentioned concern with us at email@example.com stating the registered number along with an error screenshot in order to help us connect with you to address the concern. Team MyAirtel App
- Bharti Airtel Limited
- 207.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Bharti Airtel Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.