Airtel Thanks is the new identity of your favourite mobile recharge app – My Airtel. It comes with loads of rewards & offers. Enjoy all previous benefits like postpaid bill payments, DTH recharge, easy online mobile prepaid recharge, Airtel UPI, BHIM, and more. The new and improved version comes with exclusives offers, customised services and experiences.
It isn’t just your mobile recharge app; we’ve made it the closest friend you can have to enjoy, manage and update your lifestyle.
Become an #airtelThanks Silver, Gold or Platinum member to enjoy exclusive perks. Update your Airtel app to enjoy exclusive rewards, offers and privileges.
Entertainment and lifestyle
As an #airtelThanks member, you'll never miss out on your favourite leisure activity - music, movies, series or books. Get access to Amazon Prime, Airtel Books, Wynk Music, ZEE5, HOOQ, Airtel TV and much more at no extra cost! We bring you a wide range of daily offers, deals, discounts, cashbacks and seasonal coupons to keep your lifestyle updated.
Manage all Airtel services at one go
- Enjoy exclusive offers, exciting cashbacks & coupons on prepaid online recharges
- Super Special Packs starting at just ₹249 – Upto ₹4 Lakh life cover, Amazon Prime at no extra cost
- Buy packs with unlimited calls, daily data and free SMS, or buy data packs, smart recharges, international roaming packs and ISD packs
- Recharge online with Airtel Payments Bank, PayTM, PhonePe, Amazon Pay or Net banking via #airtelThanks
- Buy international roaming packs
- Check internet usage and recharge online for data packs
- Upgrade from prepaid to postpaid without any hassles
- Check & pay your postpaid bills faster with #airtelThanks
- Manage or upgrade your postpaid plan at your convenience from the app
- View data balance, bills, plans and unbilled amount details
- Buy add-on connections to get unlimited voice & data at a discount – all in one bill
- Manage channels, create your DTH pack or upgrade your set top box to enjoy all your TV connections at home
- Add top-ups, order movies or repeat your frequent DTH recharges
- Enjoy exclusive offers, exciting deals and coupons on easy recharge of all operators on this Airtel app
- Pay or upgrade tariff plans for broadband & fixed line/landline
- Check service request status
- Track the amount of data purchased and consumed
Pay and earn with Airtel Payments Bank
- Create Airtel Money Wallet to get guaranteed instant cashback on 1st transaction
- Pay your insurance premiums and loan EMIs
- Do prepaid recharges & postpaid mobile payments for all telecom operators such as Vodafone Idea, Jio & BSNL
- Find and pay electricity bills to major billers like BSES Rajdhani Power Ltd, BSES - Yamuna Power Limited, Maharashtra State Electricity Board, West Bengal State Electricity Distribution, Uttar Pradesh Power Corp Ltd (UPPCL), Urban Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited, Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited and various others
- Recharge DTH for all major operators – Airtel Digital TV, Dish TV, Sun Direct, Tata Sky, Videocon D2H
- Earn 4% interest per annum on your savings bank account
- Get free personal accident insurance of ₹1 lakh on opening savings bank account with us
- Open account, deposit and withdraw cash at any of our banking points
- Make instant payments with Airtel UPI
- Get cashbacks on bills, utilities & recharges
- Get a virtual debit card with a limit of up to ₹1 Lakh with Airtel Payments Bank Savings Bank account
Make instant bookings
- Book OLA cabs and OYO rooms & pay via bank or wallet balance
- Book train tickets on IRCTC
Stay insured and secure
With #airtelThanks, you can also buy a life insurance pack with ₹4 Lakh cover. We also offer free handset protection and 100% secure transactions with PCI-DSS.
Contact our 24x7 customer care at 121 for assistance on requests, complaints and service-related enquiries.
Exclusive Zee5 Premium offer for you- Are you #airtelThanks Gold or Silver? If yes, you can now get access to Zee5 Premium content for free. Find this feature among your other #airtelThanks rewards. Enjoy!
Talk-time updating with my recharge? Yes, with this update, your talk-time reflects in your balance as soon as you complete a smart pack or talk time recharge.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very bad service especially on iPhone....1 year down the line I am unable to connect to Internet nor does any sort of calls work ! Very disappointing service...especially internet for what we are paying? Airtel plans are very expensive compared to other mobile cos! 499 plan only 75 gb internet & that too bad internet service?? Other ph cos have better service & low rate plans with higher end internet. For a old brand the service is really disappointing??
Every response here from Airtel is to send an email to your customer care ; after writing innumerable Emails - they came up tower issue in our area ; then each month when we don’t make payment because we are not getting any concrete support from Airtel they disconnect the number:; I had 4 numbers so far in Airtel but let’s be honest Airtel only wants to make money they keep repeating that “our technical team will call you “ but so far once or twice they called in 2 years ! Then I told them I won’t be paying the bills & from January onwards they are still working on the issues; so far no response has come after January I sent few mails about updates- same response “we are working on it” it’s now May 2020 - from November 2018 to December 2019 I paid the bill expecting some support or solutions but when I call them they ask me to buy higher plans 🤔🤔??
Developer Response ,
Hi! We definitely would like to assist you with your query. Although, we would like more information to understand the exact concern. Please drop us an email at Myairtel.firstname.lastname@example.org with your airtel number. Thank you, Sujata- Team Airtel Thanks
Poor customer service
Very poor customer service. It’s been more than a weeks time that I have raised a complaint saying that my SIM is not working in my iPhone 6. It shows NO SERVICE. I had been repeatedly telling the customer care that when I use the same SIM in any other phones (iPhone or Anroid) it is working. Moreover when I try using other SIMs within my family the phone is working. Why is my SIM card not working with my phone alone since last week?? The SIM is not working on my phone alone and I’m using this SIM for the past 3 years on the same iPhone 6. I’m not getting a proper solution from the customer care. Now that we are working from home it is getting tougher to handle the calls. Now I’m using the SIM on my very old iphone4 which is doesn’t even have a proper display just to attend important calls. They called twice asked for the problem and just went closing my ticket. One person called and explained me saying that my SIM would have got damaged. If it is damaged how is it working on other phones? The other person asked me to place the SIM in some other phone and wait for 20 mins and then to put it back in my device and he’s said it should work.. too funny... I would like to get an answer for my question... why does it shows NO SERVICE on my device alone????? I will definitely escalate it to next level.
Developer Response ,
Hi! We definitely would like to assist you with your query. Although, we would like more information to understand the exact concern. Please drop us an email at Myairtel.email@example.com along with your app registered number. Thank you, Shivender - Team Airtel Thanks
My SIM is displaying NO SERVICE since last 4 days. I’m in USA at present and trying to contact customer care from last two days communicating via my email id. Every time I request them to help me, a reply comes that my email-id is not registered with them and they ask me to authenticate my mobile number with the OTP. Now, I’m not able to understand how to get OTP on my mobile when there is no service!!
I then checked my profile in my Airtel app again and saved my email again. Verification mail came to me and the email address was verified. After verification, again I sent an email for looking into the matter but received the same reply!!
My office work is suffering due to this problem. I’m really disappointed with Airtel. I wish I had opted for some other network in India which would have given me better services when abroad.
The very first thing I’ll do after reaching India back, is to change mine and all my family members mobile network from Airtel to some other one.
Airtel boast so much in their advertisements about their network but actually it is just the opposite. I’m really frustrated at this moment. Who is responsible for my loss of office work? I would definitely take some action ie go to consumer forum when back to India and ask them to repay my financial losses. I have all the proofs of my communication with Airtel.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Your experience is very important to us, and we appreciate you reaching out here. For any international service related queries or requests please our toll-free customer care at +919910099100. Our Customer Care team will be glad to resolve this at the earliest. Thank you, Sujata - Team Airtel Thanks
- Bharti Airtel Limited
- 241 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Bharti Airtel Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.