Airtel Thanks is the new identity of your favourite mobile recharge app – My Airtel. It comes with loads of rewards & offers. Enjoy all previous benefits like postpaid bill payments, DTH recharge, easy online mobile prepaid recharge, Airtel UPI, BHIM, and more. The new and improved version comes with exclusives offers, customised services and experiences.
It isn’t just your mobile recharge app; we’ve made it the closest friend you can have to enjoy, manage and update your lifestyle.
Become an #airtelThanks Silver, Gold or Platinum member to enjoy exclusive perks. Update your Airtel app to enjoy exclusive rewards, offers and privileges.
Entertainment and lifestyle
As an #airtelThanks member, you'll never miss out on your favourite leisure activity - music, movies, series or books. Get access to Amazon Prime, Airtel Books, Wynk Music, ZEE5, HOOQ, Airtel TV and much more at no extra cost! We bring you a wide range of daily offers, deals, discounts, cashbacks and seasonal coupons to keep your lifestyle updated.
Manage all Airtel services at one go
- Enjoy exclusive offers, exciting cashbacks & coupons on prepaid online recharges
- Super Special Packs starting at just ₹249 – Upto ₹4 Lakh life cover, Amazon Prime at no extra cost
- Buy packs with unlimited calls, daily data and free SMS, or buy data packs, smart recharges, international roaming packs and ISD packs
- Recharge online with Airtel Payments Bank, PayTM, PhonePe, Amazon Pay or Net banking via #airtelThanks
- Buy international roaming packs
- Check internet usage and recharge online for data packs
- Upgrade from prepaid to postpaid without any hassles
- Check & pay your postpaid bills faster with #airtelThanks
- Manage or upgrade your postpaid plan at your convenience from the app
- View data balance, bills, plans and unbilled amount details
- Buy add-on connections to get unlimited voice & data at a discount – all in one bill
- Manage channels, create your DTH pack or upgrade your set top box to enjoy all your TV connections at home
- Add top-ups, order movies or repeat your frequent DTH recharges
- Enjoy exclusive offers, exciting deals and coupons on easy recharge of all operators on this Airtel app
- Pay or upgrade tariff plans for broadband & fixed line/landline
- Check service request status
- Track the amount of data purchased and consumed
Pay and earn with Airtel Payments Bank
- Create Airtel Money Wallet to get guaranteed instant cashback on 1st transaction
- Pay your insurance premiums and loan EMIs
- Do prepaid recharges & postpaid mobile payments for all telecom operators such as Vodafone Idea, Jio & BSNL
- Find and pay electricity bills to major billers like BSES Rajdhani Power Ltd, BSES - Yamuna Power Limited, Maharashtra State Electricity Board, West Bengal State Electricity Distribution, Uttar Pradesh Power Corp Ltd (UPPCL), Urban Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited, Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited and various others
- Recharge DTH for all major operators – Airtel Digital TV, Dish TV, Sun Direct, Tata Sky, Videocon D2H
- Earn 4% interest per annum on your savings bank account
- Get free personal accident insurance of ₹1 lakh on opening savings bank account with us
- Open account, deposit and withdraw cash at any of our banking points
- Make instant payments with Airtel UPI
- Get cashbacks on bills, utilities & recharges
- Get a virtual debit card with a limit of up to ₹1 Lakh with Airtel Payments Bank Savings Bank account
Make instant bookings
- Book OLA cabs and OYO rooms & pay via bank or wallet balance
- Book train tickets on IRCTC
Stay insured and secure
With #airtelThanks, you can also buy a life insurance pack with ₹4 Lakh cover. We also offer free handset protection and 100% secure transactions with PCI-DSS.
Contact our 24x7 customer care at 121 for assistance on requests, complaints and service-related enquiries.
This update for the app includes improvements and some new features, stay tuned for more!!
Ratings and Reviews
Worst ever broadband facility in Bangalore
Due to corona situation, I had to work from home and for that, I required better internet connectivity so opted Airtel xtream broadband services. As per plan, speed should be 200 mbps however, technical team conveyed that due to corona, we will provide 24 mbps and once situation becomes normal, we will bring the speed to the level mentioned in plan. Forget about the Internet speed, Internet connectivity is so pathetic and intermittent of Airtel that I had to use my mobile hotspot for office meetings to avoid disconnection.
Tried several times and ways to reach Airtel customer care but it seems reaching to god is easy than reaching their customer care executive. As I had paid for 3 months, I have no choice but to curse myself for this blunder decision in opting a broadband connection.
Please don’t take Airtel broadband services ever as they sell their plan but provide no better platform to address customer’s problem. Use mobile hotspot or explore and opt some better broadband whose services are better in your area.
My SIM is displaying NO SERVICE since last 4 days. I’m in USA at present and trying to contact customer care from last two days communicating via my email id. Every time I request them to help me, a reply comes that my email-id is not registered with them and they ask me to authenticate my mobile number with the OTP. Now, I’m not able to understand how to get OTP on my mobile when there is no service!!
I then checked my profile in my Airtel app again and saved my email again. Verification mail came to me and the email address was verified. After verification, again I sent an email for looking into the matter but received the same reply!!
My office work is suffering due to this problem. I’m really disappointed with Airtel. I wish I had opted for some other network in India which would have given me better services when abroad.
The very first thing I’ll do after reaching India back, is to change mine and all my family members mobile network from Airtel to some other one.
Airtel boast so much in their advertisements about their network but actually it is just the opposite. I’m really frustrated at this moment. Who is responsible for my loss of office work? I would definitely take some action ie go to consumer forum when back to India and ask them to repay my financial losses. I have all the proofs of my communication with Airtel.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Your experience is very important to us, and we appreciate you reaching out here. For any international service related queries or requests please our toll-free customer care at +919910099100. Our Customer Care team will be glad to resolve this at the earliest. Thank you, Sujata - Team Airtel Thanks
Very disappointing service
My data for today (2nd april) ended at 1 am (within 1 hour that it started). it is showing that 2 gb was used in one hour where as i didn’t use my data much. How can 2 gb get over in one hour ? Then I’m not able to get in contact with anyone from the airtel service center. The airtel app has no way of raising a new complaint and I’m frustrated with this kind of behaviour from airtel. Thinking airtel is a good brand i took a yearly membership. If i had known how bad service airtel had I’d never have taken airtel membership. I would have switched to another service provider.
And then after searching for 1 hour when i finally get a mail id for contact (which btw is not mentioned in the app) they tell me that my mail id is not registered with my mobile number which means that i have to wait for a couple days get my id registered and my issue remains unsolved. I still don’t have any data left for today. On airtel app and on the number 121 when I’m clicking on my internet is not working you guys are showing that my data is over and please recharge. And I can’t raise a complaint from the app also and now that i have written to you on mail after searching for an hour to find your mail id as it is not mentioned in the app you guys are telling me my email is not registered with my mobile number
Developer Response ,
Hi, your experience is very important to us, and we appreciate you reaching out here. For any service related queries or requests please visit: https://www.airtel.in/airtel-thanks-app to raise a service request online via Thanks App. We will be glad to address this for you at the earliest. Thank you, Priyanka Team Airtel Thanks
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bharti Airtel Limited
- 244.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Bharti Airtel Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.