This is your personal access to the world of Sephora.
SHOP skincare, makeup and all things beauty online via the Sephora mobile app—anytime anywhere.
• Quickly and easily browse a wide variety of products and shop from wherever you are.
• Get app-exclusive perks: sneak previews, early access, special promotions and more.
• Buy and send Sephora gift cards to your friends and family ( available in Singapore, HK SAR, Philippines, New Zealand, Australia).
Beauty Pass - Sephora Membership
• Download the app to receive 50 POINTS.
• 40 POINTS when you create a Beauty Pass account and sign in on the app.
• Enjoy 10% off your first online purchase*
• Keep track of your Beauty Pass points digitally (you no longer need a physical card!).
• Redeem exciting products and gift sets in the Rewards Boutique.
• View past purchases and products you’ve wishlisted.
• Access member-exclusive deals and benefits.
• Get 2x bonus points on one purchase during your birthday month.
• Sign in to Sephora with Apple ID
• STAY up to date with the latest trends, watch expert makeup how-to's, learn from step-by-step tutorials and pick up tips from Beautyfeed.
• SHARE your favourite beautyfeed article with friends
Virtual Artist & Foundation Finder
• TRY on makeup digitally using facial recognition technology —from eyeshadows to lipsticks and false lashes.
• Find your perfect foundation match with Sephora's shade finder.
• FIND a Sephora store near you.
• Share your makeup and skincare must-haves with friends.
• Be alerted to new arrivals from your favourite brand and sales through push notifications.
• Read product reviews.
• Tag our Instagram account to be featured on our mobile app.
• Scan product barcodes in-store for more information about products & read reviews (Available in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia and Singapore).
• Use widgets to access your membership card, beautyfeed and recent orders.
• Credit Card / Debit Card / Cash on delivery / PayPal / Sephora Gift Card
• Shop now, pay later for all your favourite products via Afterpay. *Only available in Australia and New Zealand
• Checkout with Apple Pay directly from your cart ( available in Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, HK SAR)
Booking Services* available in stores only
• DISCOVER beauty and makeup services with our expert Beauty Advisors at the Sephora Beauty Studio. Approach any of our in-store Beauty Advisors or book an appointment through the app!
Fuss-free and easy to use, get instant access to the latest cosmetics from top brands like Lancome, Beautyblender, Christophe Robin, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Kora Organics, Benefit Cosmetics, Nudestix, our in-house brand SEPHORA COLLECTION and more.
DOWNLOAD the free Sephora - Beauty Shopping app today and discover a wide variety of products ranging from haircare to beauty tools or facial masks, and get exclusive access to app-only benefits, promotions and deals. Update the app regularly to be the first to experience new features.
Hong Kong SAR
Happy Holidays Beautiful!
Use the Sephora App to send delightful gifts to your loved ones.
We know you love tracking your orders. You can now opt-in to receive push notifications when your order status changes.
We'll see you next year with many more new features!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sephora App online shopping
I only recently started Sephora App online shopping recently... I found there seems to be some items that are only available online as I don’t see them in few Sephora stores. I have placed an order online for few items that are out of stocks during the holidays sales and so excited I can still grab them in time. App shopping is also more convenient for me to browse my beauty items at home!
very horrible service. tried to claim my rewards point but an indian assistiant lady who had rbf was very rude. First and last time visiting sephora, because she told me my card is not a pink member and thus cannot redeem a small tiny kat von d powder. seriously, she even scanned my card and it was valid. i will be writing a complaint letter to sephora’s singapore hq after this, make sure such sephora “performers” can reflect on their own face and attitude. whole afternoon wasted at sephora nex, the assistants were also more into talking and trying out the products themselves. amazing!
AS FOR THE APP, i’ve written 5 emails to sephora regarding error in claiming my beauty points, what’s the point of purchasing and accumulating points (140) when the app and walk in store is malfunctioning, claiming that i’ve not spent enough to be a vip member. i’m pretty sure i got a loyalty card that is functioning well as i can scan it.
These outlets in singapore really have no idea how to please customers, a small gift would bring smiles to many singaporeans like me. But a disgusting petty act to holding back items or even looking preoccupied with their own desires to swatch makeup on their own face, and even asking me to help check out with their name card when apparently nothing was done.
if you can deal w a store just for a few watery samples and a whole ton of rbf and nasty attitude at you (singapore sephora really a letdown for an aussie) , you sure are fine.
1. I cant paid during BF! Despite i made orders a few months back! Which made my items all out of stock, when I started to check out at 1200midnight!
2. I saved my card previously and was working fine. I got problem in using the card during BF. Fine. I was still trying to use other card and keyed in many times. Still, the only answer i got is : Payment Failed! Despite many times of trial.
3. When I checked the card i saved previously. There is totally nothing there!!! Ie. No card is registered at all! I just finished the deal in few months with my SAVED CARD! (Refer to #1). And from BF until TODAY, i cant even edit the vacant payment method to save my card detail or something!!!
4. I was being forced to choose the cash on delivery then. I just checked my order again! Its being cancelled without any notification, while I did receive the order confirmation email on the day itself!!!
5. The new arrival never update. Ie those “old new arrival” still appearing on mew arrival, which make this “new arrival” like got almost 500 items 🙄 which is really annoying when you wanna find something new.
6. One of the worst part is that seems like the warehouse never instock?!! The items that I were eyeing like since the beginning of the year ARE STILL OUT OF STOCK UNTIL TODAY!!!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sephora Digital SEA Pte Ltd
- 231.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Indonesian, Korean, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Sephora Digital SEA Pte Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.