• The most downloaded Health & Fitness app in App Store worldwide (August 2019)
• App of the Day in App Store in over 30 countries
• Partner of United Nations Population Fund in the area of reproductive health
• 10M women got pregnant using Flo
• Featured in Vogue, Glamour, Women’s Health, Refinery29, Cosmopolitan, Elle, Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Venture Beat, MTV, The Guardian and more
Flo Period Tracker, Ovulation & Fertility Calendar! It’s a smart and simple female period tracker, helpful pregnancy week by week app, accurate ovulation and fertility calendar and PMS symptoms tracker for women all over the world. Flo Period Tracker not only tracks your period accurately, but it’s also a reliable pregnancy calculator, ovulation calendar, and true fertility friend for you. It’s the first period app, pregnancy calculator, fertility and ovulation calendar for women that uses machine learning (AI). All women, even those with irregular periods, can rely on this health tracker. Log your menstruation days in a handy period calendar, ovulation and fertility tracker, schedule menstrual cycle reminders, record moods and PMS symptoms, use a due date calculator, follow a pregnancy calendar and take full control of your health.
Want to know when your next period is coming? Confused by PMS symptoms? Want to take your birth control pills in time? With Flo female period tracker, ovulation and fertility calendar it’s easy to keep track of your menstrual cycle.
PERIOD & OVULATION & FERTILITY CALENDAR
• Track your cycle, period and PMS
• Log the start date, the end date of menstruation and fertile days
• Follow days favorable for conception in the fertility calendar
• Get predictions for upcoming periods, ovulation and fertility
• Log more symptoms to get improved predictions if you have irregular periods
PREGNANCY CALCULATOR (PREGNANCY CALENDAR) & TRACKER
• See countdown to the birth of the baby
• Track the week of pregnancy
• Get interesting articles on pregnancy
• Keep your cycle, ovulation, fertility and symptoms history
• Analyze your cycle and period duration, weight changes and activity during the cycle
• See the graph of your BBT and ovulation
MEDICAL AND SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE
• Find out more about your body, cycle, ovulation and fertility
• Get daily health insights based on your data
• Import your data from Fitbit and Health App
Want more from Flo? Get Flo Premium and enjoy:
• Personalized Insights Based on Your Symptoms and Cycle Phase
• Detecting Physical and Emotional Patterns
• Health Report for Doctor
Our standard subscription options are: 1-month subscription for $9.99, 3-month subscription for $19.99, 6-month subscription for $39.99, 1-year subscription for $49.99 or equal to the same price tier as Apple App Store Matrix determines as the equivalent of subscription price in USD.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
For more information please visit the link https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Download this period diary and join millions of women who trust their cycles to Flo Period & Ovulation Tracker & Fertility Calendar
Dear Flo Community,
This is a technical update that helps us improve our app and make performance even better.
Thank you for updating!
The Flo Team
P.S.: If you like our app, please don’t hesitate to rate and review us
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
this app is super useful for tracking periods, and has given me mostly accurate predictions so far! it’s been off by a day or two a couple times when i first started using it because it wasn’t adjusted to my cycle yet, but since then i haven’t had any issues. i love the insights where it gives info about my period and the different changes that come along with a period, and i especially love that you can comment anonymously on posts and get help from and give help to the community. by far, my favorite thing about the Flo app is that you can have it give you reminders to drink water, take meds, and weigh yourself if that is something that you’re concerned about! the reminders are super helpful for me as my meds are for adhd, so i need a reminder so i actually remember to take them lol! the only thing that i would adjust is that my water bottle has metric markings, but i live in america, so i have to convert the metric to ounces to track my water because the only way to use metric for water is to switch the entire app over to metric. this isn’t a huge deal because google is a pretty good converter but it’s just something that i’ve noticed. overall, this is a great app and i’ve recommended it to friends and family, and now i’m recommending it to you!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using Flo and reaching out!
You can disable the metric system mode, if you follow these steps: More > Settings > Unable metric system.
Hope it helps!
It’s nice but...
So I used this app for my period And it was great up until my period change and I came on a week early which was perfect for my weekend away because we were planning to get pregnant and my ovulation date was set for a specific day. Well I was on my period a day or two longer so I figured it would probably change my ovulation date. Well my trip was set to be at least about 2 to 3 weeks away and I kept checking the app to make sure and to see if my ovulation date was going to change well it didn’t change it stay the same and make sure that I refresh my app just in case and it stayed the same. Now the day I get to my destinations for my trip is my ovulation day that was on the app that’s what we were depending on. Three days later I go on the app to mark the fact that we made love and the ovulation date changed to the day before I arrived on my trip. Immediately I was upset because it seems as though we may have missed the ovulation day due to the fact that the app didn’t update until after my ovulation date that was set originally. So I deleted the app because of that. It’s very upsetting when you’re trying to get pregnant and your ovulation date just seems to change along with your fertile days changes I just think that that is something that they need to look into I no longer want to use this app.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thank you for your feedback. Could you please contact us directly from the app (More-Contact support), describing your problem and without deleting any symbols from the message so that we could help you.
Best regards, Svetlana.
2+ Year User and still Loving it !
I have been using this app for awhile now and have been very dedicated to tracking my body's cycle. With this app I avoided pregnancy successfully for 2 years without hormonal birth control by working around my fertility rhythm using the information Flo provided. The longer you use it, the more accurate it it becomes.
I think it is essential to track our menstruation. Apps like these can be life changing for women; Reproductive knowledge is empowerment for women. I always enjoy the updates and community sections. Tried other period trackers but I always just come back to Flo because I enjoy the aesthetically pleasing interface and ease of use. This is an app that gets better with time.
Only until recently have I desired more; after giving birth I'm breastfeeding of course, and that can often cause you to go a while without a period. I wish there was a way to log this information as I await to have my cycle again, in a similar manner to flipping a switch for the pregnancy mode. When you look at past data, pregnancy shows up as yellow days in your year calendar. Just a thought. Could continue to aid in accurate predictions if this info was considered.
- FLO HEALTH, INC.
- 178.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © FLO HEALTH, INC.
- In-App Purchases
- Flo Premium $99.99
- Period Tracker Premium 1 month $9.99
- Period Tracker Premium 3 month $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.