• The most downloaded Health & Fitness app in App Store worldwide (August 2019)
• App of the Day in App Store in over 30 countries
• Partner of United Nations Population Fund in the area of reproductive health
• 10M women got pregnant using Flo
• Featured in Vogue, Glamour, Women’s Health, Refinery29, Cosmopolitan, Elle, Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Venture Beat, MTV, The Guardian and more
Flo Period Tracker, Ovulation & Fertility Calendar! It’s a smart and simple female period tracker, helpful pregnancy week by week app, accurate ovulation and fertility calendar and PMS symptoms tracker for women all over the world. Flo Period Tracker not only tracks your period accurately, but it’s also a reliable pregnancy calculator, ovulation calendar, and true fertility friend for you. It’s the first period app, pregnancy calculator, fertility and ovulation calendar for women that uses machine learning (AI). All women, even those with irregular periods, can rely on this health tracker. Log your menstruation days in a handy period calendar, ovulation and fertility tracker, schedule menstrual cycle reminders, record moods and PMS symptoms, use a due date calculator, follow a pregnancy calendar and take full control of your health.
Want to know when your next period is coming? Confused by PMS symptoms? Want to take your birth control pills in time? With Flo female period tracker, ovulation and fertility calendar it’s easy to keep track of your menstrual cycle.
PERIOD & OVULATION & FERTILITY CALENDAR
• Track your cycle, period and PMS
• Log the start date, the end date of menstruation and fertile days
• Follow days favorable for conception in the fertility calendar
• Get predictions for upcoming periods, ovulation and fertility
• Log more symptoms to get improved predictions if you have irregular periods
PREGNANCY CALCULATOR (PREGNANCY CALENDAR) & TRACKER
• See countdown to the birth of the baby
• Track the week of pregnancy
• Get interesting articles on pregnancy
• Keep your cycle, ovulation, fertility and symptoms history
• Analyze your cycle and period duration, weight changes and activity during the cycle
• See the graph of your BBT and ovulation
MEDICAL AND SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE
• Find out more about your body, cycle, ovulation and fertility
• Get daily health insights based on your data
• Import your data from Fitbit and Health App
Want more from Flo? Get Flo Premium and enjoy:
• Personalized Insights Based on Your Symptoms and Cycle Phase
• Detecting Physical and Emotional Patterns
• Health Report for Doctor
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
For more information please visit the link https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Download this period diary and join millions of women who trust their cycles to Flo Period & Ovulation Tracker & Fertility Calendar
Our aim at Flo is to make health the first priority for women around the globe.
Especially around these times of uncertainty, we want to do our best to help you to stay healthy, grounded, and calm.
As a support, we offer two Premium courses for free. Discover mindfulness-guided meditation to reduce stress and healthy snacking to maintain a healthy lifestyle whilst staying at home, both available until the 24th of April, no payment required.
We hope that you’ll enjoy the courses and that they will bring you more calm and positive energy during these times.
The Flo Team
P.S.: If you like our app, please don’t hesitate to rate and review us
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s nice but...
So I used this app for my period And it was great up until my period change and I came on a week early which was perfect for my weekend away because we were planning to get pregnant and my ovulation date was set for a specific day. Well I was on my period a day or two longer so I figured it would probably change my ovulation date. Well my trip was set to be at least about 2 to 3 weeks away and I kept checking the app to make sure and to see if my ovulation date was going to change well it didn’t change it stay the same and make sure that I refresh my app just in case and it stayed the same. Now the day I get to my destinations for my trip is my ovulation day that was on the app that’s what we were depending on. Three days later I go on the app to mark the fact that we made love and the ovulation date changed to the day before I arrived on my trip. Immediately I was upset because it seems as though we may have missed the ovulation day due to the fact that the app didn’t update until after my ovulation date that was set originally. So I deleted the app because of that. It’s very upsetting when you’re trying to get pregnant and your ovulation date just seems to change along with your fertile days changes I just think that that is something that they need to look into I no longer want to use this app.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thank you for your feedback. Could you please contact us directly from the app (More-Contact support), describing your problem and without deleting any symbols from the message so that we could help you.
Best regards, Svetlana.
this app is super useful for tracking periods, and has given me mostly accurate predictions so far! it’s been off by a day or two a couple times when i first started using it because it wasn’t adjusted to my cycle yet, but since then i haven’t had any issues. i love the insights where it gives info about my period and the different changes that come along with a period, and i especially love that you can comment anonymously on posts and get help from and give help to the community. by far, my favorite thing about the Flo app is that you can have it give you reminders to drink water, take meds, and weigh yourself if that is something that you’re concerned about! the reminders are super helpful for me as my meds are for adhd, so i need a reminder so i actually remember to take them lol! the only thing that i would adjust is that my water bottle has metric markings, but i live in america, so i have to convert the metric to ounces to track my water because the only way to use metric for water is to switch the entire app over to metric. this isn’t a huge deal because google is a pretty good converter but it’s just something that i’ve noticed. overall, this is a great app and i’ve recommended it to friends and family, and now i’m recommending it to you!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using Flo and reaching out!
You can disable the metric system mode, if you follow these steps: More > Settings > Unable metric system.
Hope it helps!
Definitely the best period app.
After I got my first period I used the same app for years to track it. It never predicted my period right. For the longest time I just figured I was super irregular as many girls are when they start there period, but eventually I realized It said I was consistently late by approximately the same number of days every cycle. I just dealt with it for awhile. When I finally decided to check for a better period tracking app I found Flo. This app is SO MUCH BETTER!! It usually predicts my period pretty accurately, sometimes spot on. When my cycle shifts it always makes adjustments and often becomes more accurate. I also love that it doesn’t mark your period late until A certain number of days after your cycle was supposed to start (I think 5, which is the “official” number of days that make a period considered late. It doesn’t just mark it late when your period doesn’t start the day it was predicted to. I was especially impressed when I missed a period after my wisdom tooth surgery and when I logged my next period the predictions continued to be accurate immediately after. It seems like the developers did a great job on the actual software as well as put lots of thought, research, and expertise into it. It’s a great app!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We really appreciate your feedback. We’re constantly working on improving Flo and we hope that we can make it even more useful and interesting for you in the future.
Flo Support Team
- FLO HEALTH, INC.
- 181.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © FLO HEALTH, INC.
- In-App Purchases
- Flo Premium $99.99
- Period Tracker Premium 1 month $9.99
- Period Tracker Premium 3 month $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.