My Calendar – Period Tracker by Simple Innovation is an elegant and easy-to-use period tracker that helps you take control of the many aspects of your menstrual cycle — from ovulation, fertility and periods, to birth control pills, moods and other symptoms.
Whether you are concerned about conceiving, birth control and contraception, or regularity of period cycles, Period Calendar can help. Our tracker is easy to use and offers everything you need: Track irregular periods, weight, temperature, moods, blood flow, symptoms and more.
Be PREPARED for your PERIOD:
- MAKE PLANS for rest and work
- Be CONFIDENT about your HEALTH. Add information to the app, use it to answer your doctor’s questions.
- Note SYMPTOMS, get insights. Use the charts to track changes.
- Track OVULATION and FERTILITY dates.
- Keep your data SECRET. Use pin-code, face-ID or a fingerprint to keep the data safe.
- Take PILLS on time. Use reminders so you don't miss your pill time.
Discreet reminders keep you informed and prepared by predicting upcoming periods, ovulation, and fertile days. The app adapts to your cycle history and the calculator accurately predicts the important events during your cycle.
- Vital info at a glance: intuitive calendar home page lets you visualize non-fertile, fertile, ovulation, expected period and actual period
- Entire cycle log and settings can be backed up and restored easily and quickly. Never be afraid to lose your calendar data, even when you lost your phone or get a new one.
- Detailed tracking: daily planner lets you save essential period information like flow, intercourse, symptoms, moods, temperature, weight, medicine, PMS, other cervical observations, and general diary notes
- Always stay in the loop with notifications for upcoming period, fertility windows or ovulation
- Protect your most private data from curious eyes: password lock it using a unique PIN code
- Personalize and make it yours: Gorgeous new watercolor themes, adjust period prediction intervals, luteal phase length, plus choose your units of measure and the first day of the week (Sunday or Monday) – all in Settings
- Abstinence mode hides ovulation, fertility and intercourse related data—perfect tracker for girls and teens just starting their periods
- Want to start fresh? Just reset it
This highly customizable period tracker and pregnancy planning calendar is perfect for any woman to take control of her health and keep organized.
Download it for FREE today!
– Notifications and tracking of new contraceptive methods were added.
– Options to delete all data and account were added.
– Improved appearance and adaptation of the app for new versions of iPhone.
– Fixed minor issues reported by users.
– Please send us your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Great App still (2nd review)
This app is great, it’s simple and I really like that. I don’t need all the unnecessary settings that are on all the other apps. I’ve had this app for almost a year now and this would be the first time in my life that I’ve ever kept a log of my monthly period and I love it. The reminder option is one of my favorites and being able to look ahead in case I have an event or something coming up. I’m able to prepare ahead and I love it. Please don’t change anything on the format itself but if we could choose other colors for the theme or being able opt out of everything besides the actual period tracking would be nice. I’m not having anymore kids so i don’t need to know when I’m most fertile. But still a great app!
This is my 2nd review on this app. I still feel the same, it keeps great logs. You’ve added different themes... thank you! Still would like to turn off the pregnancy all together but it doesn’t bother me. One suggestion I want to make and it’s because I recently have had some issues pertaining to my period. Is there anyway you can make it to where I can send my OBGYN my information so he can see how long my periods have been, the flow, symptoms, weight, temp and most importantly my notes and medication. Somehow where I can send them all the information and he can get it all in a graph format or timeline. That would be awesome. I’ve been using the free app for a year and a half now and it’s still great . Thank you!
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for such a lovely review of our app!
I'm glad to hear that you like it, and I'll pass your kind feedback along to the rest of the team.
We are planning to release a new version with new themes very soon. Also, please be informed that you can adjust what you want to see in Settings - Personal - Display controls.
I hope you will enjoy it! - Nadia
I’m only 13 and am pretty new to periods. All my friends use apps to track their periods so I thought I would give it a try and see if I found one that was simple and easy to use. I downloaded SO many apps and didn’t find anything that I was looking for. One of my friends said I should try this app, and me still looking for one, gave it a shot. And I’m not even joking when I say that this is so easy to use! All you have to do is answer a few questions when you first get the app and it takes you straight to the calendar where you have a little guide at the bottom explaining what the symbols on the map mean. And the more data you put in, the more accurate it gets. The best part is that you can choose how you want your alerts to be sent to you. You can have them saying that your period is coming in a few days, or you can just have an alert saying that you have an event coming soon. And if you don’t want anyone snooping around, you can set up a password. And you have to put in the password to get into the calendar and all that. So if you want an easy to use tracker, I totally recommend this!
Great app with a single exception
My single exception is quite enough to render the stars for my case. I downloaded all the period apps. All of them. And I filled out my menstrual info as well as moods and symptoms in between in every single one of them for several months to test out which one was best for me. It was exhausting, took up a lot of time, mental energy, and ambition. It was also annoying.
But it came down to this app. As long as you keep up with it anyway. It has lots of useful if not neat graphs and charts that puts all your info in a visual prediction for you. My only disappointment is that in all the apps including this one, there is no option to choose that you are infertile. There is no collection of data anywhere that helps a lady out if she has a period but can concieve. It would be so nice if we didnt have to do a bunch more work than other women. Or at the least a toggle button to turn off anything related to becoming with child so that its not in the way for those of us that dont need it and have to literally work around it to figure stuff out. With that in mind this is the best menstruation/period tracker app for me. I also use it along side an app cal hormone horoscope. Its like a period prediction app for whats going on mentally during your stages of the month which is helpful for helping tomorrow have its best change against raging hormones. Together they are worth the effort for all the heads up, collected info, and recollection of past logs.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AppManage LLC
- 113.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2022 SimpleInnovation
- In-App Purchases
- Ovulation & fertility tracker $3.99
- Menstrual calendar: woman log $23.99
- Period and ovulation tracker $3.99
- My cycle, pms, period caendar $69.99