My Calendar – Period Tracker by Simple Innovation is an elegant and easy-to-use period tracker that helps you take control of the many aspects of your menstrual cycle—from ovulation, fertility and periods, to birth control pills, moods and other symptoms.
Whether you are concerned about conceiving, birth control and contraception, or regularity of period cycles, Period Calendar can help. Our tracker is easy to use and offers everything you need: Track irregular periods, weight, temperature, moods, blood flow, symptoms and more.
Discreet reminders keep you informed and prepared by predicting upcoming periods, ovulation, and fertile days. The app adapts to your cycle history and the calculator accurately predicts the important events during your cycle.
- Vital info at a glance: intuitive calendar home page lets you visualize non-fertile, fertile, ovulation, expected period and actual period
- Entire cycle log and settings can be backed up and restored easily and quickly. Never be afraid to lose your calendar data, even when you lost your phone or get a new one.
- Detailed tracking: daily planner lets you save essential period information like flow, intercourse, symptoms, moods, temperature, weight, medicine, PMS, other cervical observations, and general diary notes
- Always stay in the loop with notifications for upcoming period, fertility windows or ovulation
- Protect your most private data from curious eyes: password lock it using a unique PIN code
- Personalize and make it yours: Gorgeous new watercolor themes, adjust period prediction intervals, luteal phase length, plus choose your units of measure and the first day of the week (Sunday or Monday) – all in Settings
- Abstinence mode hides ovulation, fertility and intercourse related data—perfect tracker for girls and teens just starting their periods
- Want to start fresh? Just reset it
This highly customizable period tracker and pregnancy planning calendar is perfect for any woman to take control of her health and keep organized.
Download it for FREE today!
– Improved the Secure access function usage (PIN)
– Made the application look more clean and modern
– Fixed minor issues reported by users.
– Please send us your feedback!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m only 13 and am pretty new to periods. All my friends use apps to track their periods so I thought I would give it a try and see if I found one that was simple and easy to use. I downloaded SO many apps and didn’t find anything that I was looking for. One of my friends said I should try this app, and me still looking for one, gave it a shot. And I’m not even joking when I say that this is so easy to use! All you have to do is answer a few questions when you first get the app and it takes you straight to the calendar where you have a little guide at the bottom explaining what the symbols on the map mean. And the more data you put in, the more accurate it gets. The best part is that you can choose how you want your alerts to be sent to you. You can have them saying that your period is coming in a few days, or you can just have an alert saying that you have an event coming soon. And if you don’t want anyone snooping around, you can set up a password. And you have to put in the password to get into the calendar and all that. So if you want an easy to use tracker, I totally recommend this!
Am I about to start? Am I pregnant?
Like most women , I’ve asked myself almost every moth..”when did I start last ? “ then you start Going through your phone to see if you can pin point your last complaint of painful cramping to a friend or your pal you have similar cycles with if they remember there start date? Ever since downloading this app I truly feel prepared of when I may start and if and when I may need to test for pregnancy . (2kids are enough for us right now ) I love this app because you can custom to your cycle to effectively pinpoint fertility and when you may need to test for that baby bean. This app also allows you to add your mood or other notes etc which is helpful when or if you become pregnant . Somethings you want to share with a doc certain info but you may have forgotten like if your drank too much (while unknowingly preggo) or started having uncomfortable but very real symptoms of medical female wellness issues. This app helps keep you on track for a better, healthy , prepared life ! Highly recommended
Best App I’ve Tried So Far For Period Tracking
I like that it’s easy to use and pretty accurate. Obviously it can’t be 100% correct all the time because everyone’s body is different, but they’ve been doing a pretty good job so far. I think it would be nice if the app created a sort of marker on the day where if your period is late you might be pregnant. Most people know it’s about two weeks after your missed period, but I think it would be a good idea for less informed women who are “romantically” active to help keep track of when they don’t need to worry so much until they should probably take a pregnancy test if they haven’t already. I really do like this app though, I’ve tried a variety of period trackers and this is the one I’ve decided to stick with. There aren’t a ton of annoying apps popping up making it easier to use than other apps, plus it ensures privacy by having you create a passcode in order to see your information. I like that it allows you to customize it with different colors and I really like how when they updated the app with the new calendar setting they made it so that each individual could choose weather to use the old or new one.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for such a lovely review of our app!
I'm glad to hear that you like it, and I'll pass your kind feedback along to the rest of the team and your wishes to our developers, and perhaps it will be improved in future releases. - Nadia
- AppManage LLC
- 105.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2020 SimpleInnovation
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.