Age of Magic is a new mobile turn-based fantasy RPG about legions of epic heroes fighting on the remnants of an ancient magical world.
Welcome to the era of mages, warriors and dragons! Form your own squad of 5 heroes and discover their stories in Campaign mode, defeat other players in unforgettable PvP battles to reach the top of the Arena or Tournament, and prove your skills in the infamous Tomb of Horrors: a grim lair easy to enter, but hard to leave alive!
Collect and level-up legendary heroes to fight fast-paced battles in grand arenas. Take your pick from dozens of character among Kobolds, Elves, Demons, Druids, Changelings, Dragonkin, Ra’Archnes, and more!
Darkness descends upon the ruined remnants of a world floating in the void. Each night another light beam in the sky fades, devoured by the unstoppable demons of the Legion. Yet there is still hope. The Dragon Prophecy foretells of a True Mage that enters the Dark Tower to determine the fate of the universe. Might you be the chosen one?
=Age of Magic GAMEPLAY=
• STORY CAMPAIGNS. Explore the vast Age of Magic world pierced through with the powers of light and darkness. Meet legendary heroes and fight epic battles with terrifying enemies. Follow the story of Roland the True Mage and his quest for the Dark Tower. Step into darkness and meet changeling assassin Sharazar, who will stop at nothing to get what he came for.
• PVP. Build the ultimate party of heroes and challenge other players in the PvP Arena daily. But that’s not all! Prove yourself in the 24-hour Tournament every week. Fight your way to the top to win glory and epic rewards! To the most valiant fighter go the spoils!
• LEGENDARY HEROES. Collect over 70+ epic heroes, level them up and gear them out with powerful weapons and armour, and upgrade their abilities and rarity. Use different strategies and form your dream team of heroes to build the strongest party in the world!
• FAST-PACED BATTLES. Lead your party into quick but tactical turn-based epic battles in grand arenas where the visuals are stunning and every choice counts!
• LOTS OF OTHER MODES. The Tomb of Horrors and Valley of Treasures will test your limits as you battle powerful enemies guarding unique rewards. Join events to face tricky characters with even trickier abilities, and test your strength no matter what the challenge!
Join the community and dive into Age of Magic hero lore: find out who inhabits their world, read their stories, learn more about their classes and factions, and explore how to use items, skills and so much more!
Travel through the era of mages, warriors and dragons! Dive into a fantasy world with turn-based battles and role-playing elements! Explore exciting stories, collect all the magic heroes, fight epic bosses, and dominate in the PvP Arena!
Adventure is calling!
Version 1.15 changes
- Meet new Heroes: Trorin, Heir of the Dwarven King, and Balthazar of the Order of the Crow!
- Complete a new event, Fractured World: Find out how the world of Arrat regained hope that it could be saved after the Cataclysm, and unlock a new Hero — Balthazar, the Mage of the Renegades faction!
- The Shards Exchange mechanics: Purchase Soulwarden Chests containing the Shards of rare Heroes and even Trorin, the Dwarven Boss, for Hero Shards you've accumulated!
- Equipment Chests and also other changes and improvements!
Find the full changelog in the in-game news, on Facebook, and on Discord!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game with amazing graphics and they actually listen to their customer’s reviews and fixed things. For example, a customer reviewed them and complained about gameplay being slow so they went and fixed that now there’s auto battle with 2x speed and there’s more things they fixed accordingly to customer complaints. That’s how a game will succeed and become really popular and loved by the people. One thing I would suggest is that add more heroes for the factions because I like the Shaggy Pygmies faction, but there’s only one character for that faction. Also, add something new to the game like having troops or something for the faction character so it’s more war like since the game is fun for beginners starting the game for the first time, but afterwards it does get repetitive and there’s nothing new that catching the player and making them want to play. An idea would be make soldiers or troops for each faction so when a faction character go to battle they can attack with troops as well and maybe more strategic like we can move our troops and battle and take over enemy bases. Just a suggestion, but overall great game with excellent graphics. Just needs more juice to it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your review! We are always happy to listen to our players. Your feedback helps us to improve the game and to make it great!
Fun distraction but...
New review: this is my most enjoyed mobile game since Clash Royale, yes its a different genre... still most enjoyed game. I’ve spent real money but I’ve gained nothing that I couldn’t have earned through patience. I just wasn’t patient. I also feel it’s a beautiful game and the developers deserve some money. Most in app purchases are the price of a latte some are significantly more. But you can play this game F2P just don’t expect to progress quickly.
If you like final fantasy mechanics with gorgeous graphics then this is a worthwhile game. Som quick tips your initial hero’s are not going to be your long term hero’s, don’t put a bunch of effort into them. But they will carry you through the non heroic storyline. And yes you will need to reply levels but you can use orbs to complete them instantly or you can auto complete them at 4x speed. The AI mechanics are solid both controlling your characters and the enemies.
Old review: The in app purchases are crazy expensive 15-30 for a hero? I’m ok paying for my games but $1-2 here and there maybe 5-10 if it’s a good game and I feel like I’m getting a good deal but never 15 or more right off the bat.
I liked it at the beginning but you can’t fight back of protect yourself when being attract. You can oh my hit once while the enemy hits you over and over not a fair fight. They graphics are great I love it. But I don’t like that I beat the first fight. All of my heroes are dead the enemy are all dead I am the only one standing. Then on the second round all of enemies are standing against me. It was hard enough to beat them will all of my team mates. Then I end up fighting alone with no life left but the enemy does have full life. It doesn’t make it a fair game. They are able to come at you and hit you three to found times and I can only hit them once. My fight bottoms disappear after I hit them. Like I said I began to like it. But then seeing the is not fair. I was disappointed. You should be able to to defend yourself when you are being attack. I hope they fix it because I kind of like it. I was giving it a three star but I change it to five.
Developer Response ,
If you have any questions regarding game rules and mechanics, please, contact our support team via the following link: https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/age-of-magic/?p=android&lcontact=1 Thank you!
- Playkot Ltd
- 1.6 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Playkot Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 220 gold coins $1.99
- 610 gold coins $4.99
- 1340 gold coins $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.