Enjoy this game for FREE – or unlock ALL Original Stories games with unlimited play and no ads by signing up for a GHOS Subscription!
Do you have what it takes to run a vet clinic? Why not find out! Take care of adorable pets and other animals in this brand-new time management game!
- DISCOVER THE 1ST SEASON of this pet rescue game, brought to you by the creators of the amazing Delicious and Heart's Medicine series!
- BECOME A REAL VET and take care of pets and other animals across 6 fluffy chapters
- RUN PET CLINICS as you take on tons of time management tasks across 60 wonderful story levels, and 30 extra challenge stages
- HELP AND RESCUE ANIMALS and perform all kinds of treatments in 18 different mini-games
- ENJOY A LIGHT-HEARTED DRAMA about friendship, love, and finding your true self
- MEET A WONDERFUL CAST of quirky characters that'll grow on you in no time
- EARN UPGRADES FOR YOUR CLINICS, collect trophies to unlock memories from Amy's memories box, and unlock all the diamonds to collect Newton's toys
In Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911, you'll get the chance to become a real vet. How does taking care of adorable animals across 60 story levels and 30 challenge levels sound? As you explore 6 fluffy chapters, you'll perform special treatments, and can even upgrade your clinic!
But who is this Dr. Cares? Let's introduce you! Born to take care of pets and other animals, vet graduate Amy Cares decides to leave her grandfather's vet clinic behind to take a job at a prestigious clinic in New York. It seems like a great place to help animals, and really make a difference. But can she stay true to what she believes, and resist the many distractions the big city has to offer?
Enjoy this pet rescue time management game brought to you by GameHouse, the creators of the Delicious and Heart's Medicine series!
The first 10 levels are free, with an in-game purchase available to unlock the full game with all locations.
Follow Amy on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DrCaresGame/
Enjoy more GameHouse Original Stories, and try our other games:
Fabulous - Angela's High School Reunion
Mary le Chef - Cooking Passion
Delicious - Emily's Christmas Carol
Delicious - Emily's Message in a Bottle
Delicious - Emily's Hopes and Fears
Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal
Fabulous - Angela's Fashion Fever
Subscribe to Gamehouse Original Stories for unlimited access to all the best story games!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to remove advertisements from this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Keep em’ coming!
I play all of the Delicious Emily and similar games. I enjoyed this one enough to play it again, after playing Amy’s Pet Clinic. I liked the story line, it had enough ups and downs, without too much drama. The only complaint I have, is that it could have been more challenging, with more multi-tasking during game play. The graphics of the dogs during the mini games were a little scary. I like the challenge when large groups come in. On the challenge where you have to make sure nobody waits for a clean stall, it could have been more challenging. I loved Challenge 24, where you had to get more than $350 in tips, it was actually a challenge and I had to play a couple times before I got it. I think you should get bonus points for keeping your stock full at the end of each game. Keep the games coming, I’m a fan!
Love this & ALL EMILY games
I'm serious. I love them ALL!! These games are entertaining, fun & they all include the same character Emily, at some point. It's the cutest town! I have an idea for a new one! I got this idea from my local doughnut shop where I live in Paso Robles CA, it's called Dolly's Doughnuts. It's run by a little Asian lady & her husband who are from Cambodia. She is always positive, always working and she seriously could fit into this game series! They also have a son who sometimes works as well. It's just a small shop but they are funny. Like I could picture her in the game, making doughnuts! It'd be so cute!!
Anyways, this game is amazing & I thought I'd share my idea just for the heck of it. :)
Avid Emily fan
, I have always love this series. I have paid $10 for every single game since they first started coming out. I also went back and paid for every addition that came out on the computer. I like that they're coming out more frequently, however, I do agree with other reviews that it seems that The games are being cranked out rather quickly. The same story template is utilized in almost every game. I love the flow of the game, as well as the games' objective- I just wish the stories would be new or progress in a new direction. I love them all though and will continue to buy in the future.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 271.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©GameHouse 2017
- In-App Purchases
- complete Dr. Cares’ adventure and play 90 amazing levels $9.99
- chapter 2 $1.99
- GameHouse Subscription $9.99
- chapter 3 and 4 $4.99
- remaining chapters (5 and 6) $4.99
- GameHouse Subscription NoTrial $9.99
- Yearly Subscription $89.99
- Yearly Subscription $89.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.