- Photofox, by Lightricks, empowers you to express yourself effortlessly with cutting-edge technology that
helps create the effects and art filters you see all over the internet. Best of all, there’s no experience
- With the Photofox photo art maker, you’ll soon have a masterpiece, whether you stick just to QuickArts
or go beyond to master the details of photo editing with the advanced editor
- Ready to share what you created? Show your #photofox pride on Instagram for a chance to get featured
in our feed!
BEAUTIFUL DOUBLE EXPOSURES
- The classic photography double exposure made easy. Just choose a photo, an Overlay, and let the
Photofox advanced AI do the rest
- Create more detailed double exposures with adjustable blending modes and layers in advanced editing
- Mix photos in multiple ways for sophisticated effects and art
QUICK & EASY DISPERSION
- Make your image disperse into pixels with ease
- No need to learn complicated software to get this well-known effect
TINY PLANET & OTHER COOL EFFECTS
- Turn any landscape into world of its own with this warping effect
- Surreal backgrounds and effects in a single tap
- An easy way to get into the art making world, and plenty of room to grow and become an artist
- Special arrangements and compositions, made by Photofox, for Photofox with QuickArts technology
- Advanced image correction with all necessary tools - heal, curves, intensity, and more
- Layer technology for blending and building images with all necessary aspects
- Control & adjust it all: tonality, color, grain, vignette, fade, structure, intensity and much more
- Masking and other design tools for all the details of your creation
- Extra filters, elements, and more to be added by layer, moved around, and adjusted easily
- Learn how through easy to follow tutorials
- A variety of artistic glitches that turn any normal photo into a mesmerizing masterpiece
- Glitch effects such as color split, pixel sorting, and more that put an edgy twist on any image
- Make your glitches even more elaborate with advanced editing
- Make cards, posters, and banners by adding text to your photo art
- Choose from a variety of different fonts, colors, and manipulations to make your text stand out
- Get your message across by adding wording to your art
DRAW, PAINT & ADD ELEMENTS
- Add details with both classic and unique artistic brushes
- Artistic brushes add an extra touch
- RAW support
- Set the size of your background
- Export to TIFF, PNG, or JPG format for different project needs
- All creations are saved in the Your Creations category - access them at any time
- Join a community of users, and compete in the Battles!
UNLIMITED ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION
- Subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Photofox.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance prior
to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of
purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account
Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during
active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the
We’ve made some general improvements & bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m sorry, it’s too good
Last year, or little bit longer, I edited my review from positive to negative because the update changed a lot of feature I got very comfortable with. Realistically, I was getting upset about something I could’ve gotten used to…and I have. Not to mention during the time I was undergoing a lot of stress, but thankfully it was short lived.
This app is the absolute best for creating and editing photos, no other app does it better. It helped me make some REALLY impressive pictures I never would’ve thought I could make without this app. Sometimes I just make a picture for no real purpose other than to see if I can actually make it. I feel like with this app I’ve peaked at my editing skills; I started with a simple eraser app to this absolutely brilliant piece of art making genius. This review may sound a bit pretentious or exaggerated, but that’s how I feel about this app. People can definitely make pictures they couldn’t have been able to before and now I’m grateful that it exists.
Developer Response ,
Opacity is now in Blending! We'd love to help you get familiar with the new & improved Photofox, email us! firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE photo editor for iPhone
I've owned several dozen apps for photography, but this is the one I always, *ALWAYS*, come back to. I wish I could put examples up on here of before and after images, but suffice it to say it can transform even the blandest image I've taken by mistake with the camera app open into an image worthy of wall space. I rarely review apps and even rarer still recommend apps, so I hope it speaks loudly enough to it's abilities when I say that I've got a bachelor of fine art with a concentration in photography, and I've had work displayed in two Smithsonian Museums as well as the SF Museum of Modern Art...and this is the app I'd give up all other 3rd party photo apps to keep. It really is nothing short of brilliant, and while most apps are limited by a users' imagination, I've found that this gem is powerful enough to greatly expand even that.
Cash grab that isn’t even compatible with the previous version
It’s clear that the Enlight team puts a lot of work into making some of the best editing software for phones, but I feel like they did not do a lot of market research into how most users are using their software. The original app was one of the best and most robust apps for quick editing and retouching, as well as making simple macros — which is how I’ve mainly used it. Just downloaded photofox and it’s clear there’s a lot more power here but the UI is grating and not intuitive. For example — I’m trying to zoom on a single layer to use a brush. It keeps RESIZING THE WHOLE LAYER. I can’t lock it, so I can’t get precise detail working on the image. I’m not spending 15 more minutes figuring it out because that’s not what I used enlight for. It’s not photoshop — I don’t want to take a tutorial, I want to quickly edit something. Needs a lot of work especially since they’re asking for a sizable subscription. I have no confidence buying it outright since I know they’ll just drop support for a prior app that users paid for once they’re done with it and want to get some more cash flowing.
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 253.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access $6.99
- Photofox unlimited access $7.99
- Unlimited access $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.