Enjoy this game for FREE – or unlock ALL Original Stories games with unlimited play and no ads by signing up for a GHOS Subscription!
Hi there, nice to meet you! My name’s Maggie, and I'm an aspiring movie director! Can you help me follow my dream and make it in the world of showbiz?
Growing up in my grandfather's theater, I always had one dream - to become a movie director, and start making movies! Recently I got a job as a production assistant on the set of a real Hollywood movie called "Waves of Love". Will this be my big break?
- HELP ME (Maggie!) FOLLOW MY DREAM and make it as a movie director in Hollywood
- PLAY THROUGH 93 ENTERTAINING TIME MANAGEMENT LEVELS, consisting of 72 story levels and 21 challenge levels
- HANDLE BEHIND THE SCENES DRAMA and deal with envious colleagues, celebrity divas, and other showstoppers!
- DISCOVER 6 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS like my grandfather's theater, movie sets, and Hollywood parties
- FILM AND DIRECT MY MOVIE and take care of the actors, the director, the dressing room and the make-up station
- MEET A WIDE VARIETY OF INTERESTING CHARACTERS as I find out who my true friends are
- EARN ALL THE TROPHIES to ensure everyone will be at the premiere of my first movie
- COLLECT DIAMONDS to unlock famous movie memorabilia. Do you recognize them all?
Are you ready for the lights, the camera, and the action?
I've made it to Hollywood! I can't believe it's finally going to happen! This is what I’ve always dreamed of, and I can't wait to make my grandfather proud. It was hard to leave him and his theater behind, but I have to follow my dream.
Becoming a director will be hard though. I have a feeling some colleagues will do whatever it takes to make it here... And these celebrity actors! So many divas, and some who are almost impossible to satisfy. I'm not planning on changing, though. I’m gonna stick to my beliefs, the way my grandfather taught me.
With your help, I’m sure I can overcome all this drama behind the scenes and get my show on the road. Together, we're going to prove I have what it takes to reach for the stars!
Are you up for the role of a lifetime? Help me stay true to myself in this blockbuster time management game!
Try the first few levels for free! Then choose to unlock the full game with an in-app purchase, or subscribe for a free trial of our subscription plan!
*NEW!* Enjoy all GameHouse Original Stories with a subscription! As long as you’re a member, you can play all of your favorite story games. Relive past stories and fall in love with new ones. It’s all possible with a GameHouse Original Stories subscription. Subscribe today!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
THANK YOU shout out for supporting us! <3 Thanks! If you haven’t done so already, please take a moment to rate this game – your feedback helps make our games even better!
What's New in 1.44?
- More ad sources added to get more quality ads... so you can play FREE with Better Ads!
Ratings and Reviews
So I love all of the Game House games 💕especially since I love a challenge. But there is just one thing that bothers me when I download them . First of all, this games does not let me pass level ten when I click on it it says no internet connection I waited a few days to see if there was something wrong with the game or even my phone just to see what happens and it doesn’t work after 3 days. Another problem with the app is that it glitches, in some of the levels that I played I gave a salad to a customer and I was tapping on the other person to give them something but it was just vibrating after a few levels it stopped but it was something that was really annoying me.
Game House is really great but I think u that they should be a little less greedy money wise and let the people that haven’t subscribed get at least 10 more levels.
Wish it was longer
As any time management addict would say it’s never long enough. But it took me days to finish this game considering if you work and have a busy schedule it’s something great to play to pass the time. I have an iPhone X never had any technical issues besides maybe in levels 31-40 I had to restart the game several times. The corner where it shows the objective you have to meet, sometimes covers the coroners for the umbrella to make the drinks and restarting it fixed the issue. You have a tiny bug there. Other then that it went smoothly and I’m jealous of the writer who can write the story for this game so well even though no ones life ever is that perfect but it kept me entertained. I hope you all continue your Hospital Game that one I loved the most. I’m trying out these other time management games as well.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! I am sorry to hear of this issue, if you continue to have trouble please write write us at email@example.com with more information so that we can help you out (please mention the game, the bug, what device you play on and the iOS version it runs). Thanks for your help!
Nice Change of Pace
I actually liked playing this game a lot. It had its challenges, but I still found it entertaining and fun. It was a nice change of pace and I liked how we got to play Maggie and Diego when they were younger. I hope there’s another Maggie’s Movies released in the future. Some of the levels I had to play a few times to get all stars, but that’s the point, right? A game that’s fun, challenging, and not so easy to where we all just speed through it and feel like it’s $9.99 wasted. So, I personally liked it and would play it again 😊🖤
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 792 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- ©GameHouse 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Full Game $9.99
- chapter 2 $1.99
- GameHouse Subscription NoTrial $9.99
- chapters 3 and 4 $4.99
- GameHouse Subscription $9.99
- remaining chapters (5 and 6) $4.99
- GameHouse Subscription Trial $9.99
- Yearly Subscription $89.99
- Yearly Subscription $89.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.