Bond is Your 24/7 Personal Security Concierge, on a mission to create a safer world.
Feeling safer has never been simpler. Bond’s security services are designed to provide you and your loved ones greater confidence and peace of mind, wherever you go.
Our app delivers you a comprehensive suite of services that address the array of safety concerns you have as you move through your day: whether the answer to a simple safety question, a watchful eye in uncomfortable situations, or coordination with first responders in an emergency. Anytime you feel unsafe, simply select one of our preventative services. Or you can tap to connect to our Command Center via chat, video or call. A trained Personal Security Agent is ready to assist you, 24/7.
Always here. Always ready. Bond is your 24/7 security concierge.
Free Services include:
1. Location Services: Stay connected to loved ones by using our Location Services to see where your contacts are any time on the map. You’ll receive app notifications when your family and friends arrive and leave their destination.
2. Siren (without Security Agent): When you want to draw as much attention to your situation as possible, hold down the Siren button for 3-seconds to activate a loud alarm and flashing lights.
3. 911 Dialer: We are not a replacement for the authorities. In the event of an emergency, you can tap the 911 button to be connected to the authorities.
Premium Services include:
4. 24/7 Security Agents: No matter the need -- whether simple safety question or feeling of unease -- reach out to a live Personal Security Agent via chat, call, or live video for security guidance, 24/7.
5. Live Video Monitor Me: Whenever you’re feeling uneasy about your situation or surroundings, simply tap Video Monitor Me and a Personal Security Agent will be instantly by your side to accompany you via live video. The Personal Security Agent will monitor the situation and stay with you until you feel safer.
6. Track My Walk: If you’re nervous while walking alone or in an unfamiliar area, you can activate Track My Walk and have our Personal Security Agent and technology monitor you as you move from one location to the next.
7. Ready An Agent: If you’re feeling cautious and want to put a Personal Security Agent on alert, tap Ready An Agent. Press and hold anywhere on the screen, then release to be connected to our Personal Security Agents.
8. Send Me A Car (via physical third party): If you need to get out of an unsafe situation quickly, tap Send Me A Car and our Personal Security Agents will send a car to pick you up and take you to a nearby safe place.
9. Siren (with Security Agent): When you want to draw as much attention to your situation as possible, hold down the Siren button for 3-seconds to activate a loud alarm and flashing lights. For Premium members, if you don’t deactivate Siren after 10-seconds, you’ll be connected to a Personal Security Agent for help.
10. Roadside Assistance (via physical third party): If you have car trouble and need road-side assistance, reach out to a Personal Security Agent to help you get back on the road, through partnerships with top providers. This service is accessible through the Personal Security Agent, and doesn’t have a dedicated button.
Bond is here, 24/7, to keep you and your loved ones feeling safer. Try our Premium services free for 14 days, or simply choose our Free services.
To learn more, visit www.ourbond.com. We look forward to you and your loved ones joining the Bond community.
Thanks for using Bond! Our 24/7 Personal Security Agents are only a tap away ready to help with any safety concern. Our services are designed to help keep you and your loved ones feeling safer. We're always making updates and improvements behind the scenes to ensure that you don't miss anything, please keep your updates turned on.
* Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app: MUST HAVE !!!!
This is definitely the most impressive app i have ever used. Starting with the membercare: A+. As a female in and out of the city working late nights, it can be difficult to find something to make you feel safe. This app has completely changed my outlook on walking alone and being on public transportation late at night. Knowing i can keep my phone in hand- have someone in contact with me, knowing my location (accurately) and hearing my surroundings, lets you know you are in safe hands. I take my safety seriously and knowing that i have Elizabeth there at a touch of a button is a saving grace! I absolutely love this app and wouldn’t know what to do without it. If you’re on the move- no matter who you are. YOU should HAVE THIS APP. I recommended this app to everyone i know. It’s definitely a MUST-HAVE.
This app is a 2020 must have!
So I’m impressed. Such a great app and the location services seem to be very accurate. I was looking for something that would allow me to share location with friends and family and this app is a must have for us. It gives me great peace of mind. We no longer need to update each other via phone or text when we reach different locations or are meeting up. That information is literally a few clicks away! Also it’s awesome that I know my friends and family have the ability to contact an agent should they be walking or taking transit late at night. In a big city, especially late at night it’s easy to feel unsafe. Bond is the first app I’ve seen to provide a solution for that. THANK YOU!
Keep Yourself Safe....Don’t Wait!
First off, safety is the most important aspect in today’s world so I wouldn’t hesitate to pay $10/month or $90/year for my personal security. To the people claiming this is a “scam” or this is “not worth it” we already spend dollars on other apps like filters, photo editing, and games.
Secondly, the app offers several free features that do not require you to make any payment in advance.
Lastly, if I can offer any advice to those of you out there is do not wait for something unfortunate to happen to you or a loved one to make you realize you need this app. Instead of making sure it doesn’t happen again....prevent it in the first place.
- TG-17 LLC
- 179.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 TG-17 INC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.