Bond is Your 24/7 Personal Security Concierge, on a mission to create a safer world.
Feeling safer has never been simpler. Bond’s security services are designed to provide you and your loved ones greater confidence and peace of mind, wherever you go.
Our app delivers you a comprehensive suite of services that address the array of safety concerns you have as you move through your day: whether the answer to a simple safety question, a watchful eye in uncomfortable situations, or coordination with first responders in an emergency. Anytime you feel unsafe, simply select one of our preventative services. Or you can tap to connect to our Command Center via chat, video or call. A trained Personal Security Agent is ready to assist you, 24/7.
Always here. Always ready. Bond is your 24/7 security concierge.
Free Services include:
1. Location Services: Stay connected to loved ones by using our Location Services to see where your contacts are any time on the map. You’ll receive notifications when your family and friends arrive and leave their destination.
2. Siren (w/o Security Agent): When you want to draw attention to your situation, hold down the Siren button for 3-seconds to activate a loud alarm and flashing lights.
3. 911 Dialer: We’re not a replacement for the authorities. In the event of an emergency, you can tap the 911 button to be connected to the authorities.
Premium Services include:
4. 24/7 Security Agents: No matter the need - whether a simple safety question or feeling of unease - reach out to a live Personal Security Agent via chat, call, or live video for security guidance, 24/7. The following services don’t have a dedicated button:
a. Security Check - Ensure your loved ones are safe by setting virtual check-ins for you or loved ones at a designated time.
b. Connect to a Dr. (via third party) - Get medical questions answered by connecting with a doctor via our Telemedicine provider.
c. Roadside Assistance (via physical third party): If you have car trouble and need road-side assistance, reach out to a Personal Security Agent to help you get back on the road, through partnerships with top providers.
5. Video Monitor Me: Whenever you’re feeling uneasy about your situation or surroundings, simply tap Video Monitor Me and a Personal Security Agent will be instantly by your side to accompany you via live video.
6. Track Me On The Go: If you’re nervous or in an unfamiliar area, activate Track Me On The Go and have our Personal Security Agents and technology monitor you while you walk, drive, bike, or take public transportation. We’ll watch for any deviations along your route. If we detect changes or if you don't arrive at your destination by the Estimated Arrival Time, we will reach out to verify your safety.
7. Ready An Agent: If you’re feeling cautious and want to put a Personal Security Agent on alert, tap Ready An Agent.
8. Send Me A Car (via physical third party): If you need to get out of an unsafe situation quickly, tap Send Me A Car and our Personal Security Agents will send a car to pick you up and take you to a nearby safe place.
9. Siren (with Security Agent): When you want to draw attention to your situation, hold down the Siren button for 3-seconds to activate a loud alarm and flashing lights. For Premium members, if you don’t deactivate Siren after 10-seconds, you’ll be connected to a Personal Security Agent for help.
Bond is here, 24/7, to keep you and your loved ones feeling safer.
To learn more, visit www.ourbond.com.
We’ve added new services to help you and your loved ones be and feel safer, inside or outside the home.
New services include:
Track Me On The Go - Bond can monitor you while you walk, drive, bike, or take public transportation.
Bodyguard - Schedule a physical bodyguard.
Ratings and Reviews
The agent that I spoke to was extremely informant a professional at its highest!!
This is a company that anybody needs we all have the right to feel safe at any given time to be protected no matter what the circumstance is. The customer service is amazing make sure I felt safe the whole in time at my ex fiancé threaten to kill me they were there to speak with my sisters speak with the police order tickets order cars to get me out of there safely stayed on the phone with me video chatting so they can see my surroundings to make sure that I’m safe and fall me with GPS. Thanks for this application and this service I got home safely when I though I might not. If you have ever had to been in a situation where your life is in danger this is the app for that 24 seven the quickest response and boom you’re speaking with an agent who sees hears everything you explain everything that’s going on and they’re doing everything they can to help you. And Ashley Miranda and Edward I’ll get a five star rating for their help and especially Edward for training those 2 agents
Changes coming to app
This app used to be a huge favorite of mine, but my opinion of this app is slowly changing because of all the changes they are making. First of all, for anyone who’s lucky enough to still be on the legacy tier of this app, you still have an unlimited amount of times that you can contact a support agent for anything you want. Starting in the New Year however, you’re going to be limited on the amount of times you can video chat with an agent. Anything that doesn’t require chatting with an agent will not count towards this quota. Now there is an option where you can increase the number of times you can chat with an agent, but be prepared to give up even more money to be able to do this.
I’m afraid that I’m going to have to replace this app with one that I had quit using in the first place because I joined this one. It’s really a shame as it appears that Bond has chosen more money over security. Even 3 or 4 of the services that they give you access to requires a separate payment to a separate company.
Now, if they would be willing to offer a way for people to get back the ability of having an unlimited number of security agents, I’d gladly come back and keep using them. I think it’s time for Bond to make a decision: Money or security?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback.
We have been growing rapidly and are thrilled so many people are using Bond. Usage of Bond Personal Security Agent is helping and saving people. Take a look at this: https://youtu.be/6r3oCeJ7mDc. We made this adjustment to keep the platform affordable and maintain our quality of service.
We have several options at many price points. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and I'm sure we can find a plan that suits your budget and needs.
AMAZING Security & Customer Service
I cannot say enough good things about Bond. There have been 2 situations now that Bond had brought me comfort in & I was really grateful to hear the voice of the agent on the other end of the line. I hope that I don’t ever have to use the majority of the features available on this app, but I’m confident that if I do need it, the service will be impeccable.
The customer service is top notch as well which is HUGE to me. I signed up for the Premium & then found out after signing up that first responders get a promo for the rest of 2020. Marley & Obi from customer service immediately walked me through the steps to use the promo, but refunded me the amount that I had already paid before finding out about it. I am so impressed by this company & plan to stay a premium member long after the promo ends.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TG-17 LLC
- 228 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 TG-17 INC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.