From the creators of PLANOLY, comes StoriesEdit, an Instagram Stories design tool that puts the power of design in your hands to be able to choose from our unique designer templates and customize and edit your own dynamic content for Stories.
It’s easy to use:
1. Choose a template.
2. Customize your images or videos with our editing tools: Text, Shapes, Stickers and Background Color.
3. Creating on the go? Use our Drafts feature to save your custom templates, or use our Favorites feature to create your own custom templates to use again later.
3. Download your Story and either save it to your phone, share it to PLANOLY (to plan your Stories Planner), or post directly to Instagram.
Introducing StoriesEdit PRO
- Get access to premium PRO templates and stickers.
- Unlock full access by subscribing to our Monthly Plan ($2.99 USD) or Yearly Plan ($19.99 USD).
- View and manage your subscription in your StoriesEdit profile.
Drafts & Favorites
- Create up to 10 templates and save for later to any folder using our drafts feature.
- Each folder can hold up to 10 templates.
- Tap and hold to add custom templates as favorites. Tap and hold again within the favorites section to remove templates.
- When creating multiple template pages, now you can choose between Single Page or All Pages when sharing to your device, PLANOLY, Instagram, Snapchat, or TikTok.
- Click on any designed text areas to edit text and/or add additional text.
- Choose from a variety of fonts.
- Bold, underline and add ‘all caps’ to the designated text.
- Adjust your text’s size, kerning, line height, or color.
Add shapes onto your template.
Select whole shapes or shape outlines to add to your template.
Adjust the color of your shape or shape outline by selecting the color, color picker, or adding in HEX code
- Customize the color of the stickers to match your template.
- Choose from arrows, highlight elements, brush details, handwritten notes, and more.
Background Color Tool:
- Customize your background color to fit your brand aesthetics or current mood by tapping the background.
- Create a whole story reel by editing 10 templates from our collections at once.
- Ability to duplicate templates.
- Preview feature provides a snapshot of templates before posting.
- Save your templates to your phone, or upload directly to Instagram or Instagram Stories, PLANOLY, Snapchat, or TikTok.
StoriesEdit - powered by PLANOLY - helps optimize your Instagram storytelling and workflow. Have comments or questions? Feel free to hop in our DMs @StoriesEdit.
Have more questions or comments?
Instagram: @storiesedit @planoly
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like some of the layouts but my favorite collection from Ashley Robertson (sp?) has been removed. When I contacted customer service about this the guy said, “Oh yeah, that was a limited collection but you can find some of those templates still by browsing through the categories tab.” This takes a significant amount more time which makes it not worth it for me. I have three kids so I’m looking for efficiency. And I noticed some of the templates from that collection are gone. Only a few remain. It would be one thing if we could favorite some that we use more often, but that isn’t even an available feature. Also, why can’t we change the coloring on some of the templates? Some of the layouts are cute but the coloring doesn’t match my brand. Stick to StoryLuxe, friends!
Needs some improvement but looks promising
I like a lot of the layout options - I wish there were a few more options for multiple photos. I would also like the ability to change the color of all the elements on the layout. Right now it seems I can only change the background, which often leaves the other elements the original color and not coordinated. Font options are nice and I like that I have a wide variety of colors to to choose from. Looking forward to more updates to make this really user friendly.
Really wanna love it but I don’t
This app has so much potential but utterly fails in functionality. It takes WAY too long to do anything on the app because it’s difficult to change colors and add elements. Also what’s the point of me being able to add my own color codes if there’s no way for me to save them? Then I have to manually add it each time and there isn’t even a copy and paste. After wasting 30 minutes trying to change the color of a border on this app I’m sad to say I’m over it. Hope it improves soon.
- Planogram, Inc
- 57.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Planoly
- In-App Purchases
- PRO $19.99
- PRO $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.