LEGO® DUPLO® WORLD is packed with open-ended play experiences featuring animals, buildings, exciting vehicles and trains to inspire your child’s imagination and creativity through learning.
Your child can explore each scene to find out what’s in it, discover how everything works and—of course—play with it! Children also get to build structures using 3D bricks, stimulating their creativity.
LEGO DUPLO WORLD is carefully aligned with the highly-regarded Headstart Early Learning Outcomes Framework to ensure it’s age-appropriate and meets the developmental needs of 2-5-year-olds. Each activity targets key learning goals for toddlers and preschool kids. In the Parent Center, you can read about the learning benefits of each activity.
Be your child's partner in play and get them ready for kindergarten! LEGO DUPLO WORLD supports Multi-Touch, so your family can play together and on the go for shared games, learning and adventures.
—Toot! Toot! All aboard for learning early math skills:
• Learn to Count: 1-2-3 - Let your baby discover number symbols from 1-10 in order.
• Load Up! Load Up!: Learn to sort colors by loading bricks into different carriages.
• Build Your Own Train: Use a variety of bricks to design your own colorful train set.
• Celebration Station: After some great work it's time to have fun. Play with lots of bricks, characters and animals!
—Fuel your child's creativity and imagination through pretend play:
• Fire! Fire: Help the firefighters put out a practice fire. When they work together, the fire goes out faster.
• Cat Rescue: Arrange bricks in order of size to rescue a cute cat that is stuck up a tree.
• Catch the Robber: Help police officers to catch the naughty donut thief.
• Stop/Go: Can you help pedestrians safely cross a busy road filled with cars and trucks?
• Fire Truck: Have fun driving a fire truck around town with some firefighter friends. Hey! Is that a police motorbike zooming past?
—Travel to amazing places around the world filled with beautiful nature and wildlife:
• Snap Happy Safari: Explore a nature reserve with a wildlife photographer. See lions, giraffes and a sneaky crocodile!
• Matching Pairs: Play with a mischievous monkey and adorable pandas to develop working memory skills with a fun matching pairs game.
• Penguin Skittles: Explore cause and effect in the icy Antarctic by sending penguins down a slide to knock other penguins into the sea with a big SPLASH!
• Super Sandcastle: Time to hit the beach and build a fabulous sandcastle!
• Wonderful Woodland: Investigate a beautiful forest with bunnies, squirrels and a doe with her fawn. Can you help the climber get to the top of the mountain?
• Gone Fishing: Take turns with your child to see if you can predict what the fisherman will catch next! Will you find some hidden treasure?
—Time for some festive fun and learning:
• Santa’s Grotto: Help Santa and his elves to give gifts to children.
• Build a snowman: Use 3D virtual DUPLO bricks to build a super snowman! Or how about a snowball fight?
• Ice Skating: Explore cause and effect with figures skating on a frozen pond.
WITH LOTS MORE NEW ACTIVITIES COMING SOON
If you're experiencing any issues email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this app is free to play but additional content is available via in-app purchases.
LEGO®, DUPLO®, the LEGO logo and the DUPLO logo are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO® Group.
©2020 The LEGO Group.
Now updated with bug fixes and improvements!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It is the most funny game ever I think you should add the boy and girl were they are able to be sucked up by the block sucker and make the locked stuff unlocked
Do not waste your money!!
It still haunts me to this day that I paid over $12 for this app. Not worth it whatsoever!!!! It is so limited!! Watch the preview video, it shows you literally all you can do at each place!! Which is basically nothing. my daughter QUICKLY lost interest in this. She loves the duplo train app, there’s so much more to do and it’s FREE. Money is super tight for us right now and it STILL makes me sick to my stomach that I bought this.
Developer Response ,
We're very sorry you're not happy with the quality of LEGO DUPLO WORLD. A huge amount of work was put into its design and production over the course of a year. After rigorous and extensive user-testing we found that children consistently spent longer playing in the game than anticipated.
Each scene is open-ended, with many ‘make-believe’ play opportunities for kids. Young children need to repeat skills over and over to learn them, so kids should (and do) play each scene many times. Therefore the depth and longevity of the game may not be immediately apparent on first inspection.
We hope that this helps to assuage your disappointment, but please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any further concerns or queries.
Does not support family purchases
Warning to other parents!! I downloaded the free app and then thought that my boys might like some of the additional games. So, I purchased a bundle of two additional games. I was surprised when I tried to restore purchases on my son’s iPad and it informed me that I couldn’t because his iPad is registered under a different AppleID than mine. Definitely not a family friendly purchase!
Developer Response ,
Hi there. Thanks for your feedback, always much appreciated. In fact, Apple's Family Sharing doesn't permit in-app purchases to be shared across devices. This is an Apple policy and is sadly out of our control.
There is a way around it though. You just need to sign into your son's iPad with the account that was used to make the purchase. Download the app and restore purchases, then sign out again. When you sign in with your son's Apple ID you'll still have full access to the app. Hope that helps!
If you need any ore help with this please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we will be better able to help you. Touch Press support team
- StoryToys Entertainment Limited
- 452.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.3.5 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- LEGO®, DUPLO®, the LEGO logo and the DUPLO logo are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO® Group. ©2020 The LEGO Group.
- In-App Purchases
- World Animals $4.99
- Rescue Adventure $4.99
- Adventure Activity Bundle Pack $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.