Puzzles & Survival: Z Express 12+
The Death Express has arrived!
BUILDING-BLOCKS NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Death Express, the latest update for Puzzles & Survival, has arrived!
Embark on a thrilling journey and dive headfirst into an intense storyline.
Unlock the new baseball uniform skin for Nam Hayul and witness the incredible strength of the united survivors as they reclaim their humanity.
My goodness...What the hell is that!?
Keep quiet, idiot!
Arrrrgh, the zombie\'s coming at us!!!
The outbreak of a deadly virus swept over the world. Almost all of humanity have turned into zombies. Lead your followers to survive the apocalypse: that is your quest.
Match-3 Puzzle meets Strategy! Solve the mysteries and build an impenetrable sanctuary. The future of humanity is in your hands.
Tip: Use your brain to defend your brain!
※ STRATEGY + MATCH-3
- Solve puzzles to kill zombies
- Arm yourself with strategy and tactics
- A combination of a tactical wargame and casual puzzle gameplay
- An innovative post-apocalyptic experience
※ BUILD A SANCTUARY
- Lead survivors in the last bastion of humanity
- Craft cutting-edge equipment to smash your enemies
※ FORMIDABLE HEROES
- Superhuman powers emerged alongside the zombie virus
- Recruit Heroes from the notorious Noah\'s Tavern
- Heroes improve your military and economical strength
※ FRIENDS OR FOES
- No one can survive alone, fight alongside your allies
- Watch out for potential threats, be they zombies or humans
Official Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/PnS.37Games
A device with internet access is required.
Puzzles & Survival provides subscription services. Become a subscriber to enjoy exclusive boosts and rewards!
1. Content: Subscribe to claim heaps of rewards on a daily basis and unlock various remarkable boosts.
2. Subscription duration: 1 month
3. Subscription price: $19.99
4. Payment: Via your iTunes account
5. If you are a subscriber, within 24 hours before your monthly subscription expires, the subscription will be automatically renewed UNLESS you manually cancel it before then.
6. To manage and cancel subscriptions, please head to Settings - iTunes Store & App Store - Check Apple ID - Account Settings - Subscription.
Do you need help?
Feel free to contact us via the in-game Customer Service or send us an Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. New Nanoweapon: Nunchaku (exclusive to Lee). You can obtain Nunchaku Designs from events that offer Lee Frag or get the weapon from the Scrap Shop.
2. Added new buffs for Alliance Leaders.
1. Operation optimizations
2. Healing reduction in match-3 battles is now capped at 0.
3. Adjusted the rewards for Apex Match champion states. After adjustment: Diamond x100, Nova Ecn. Pt x10k, Nova Mil. Pt x10k, 10 Stamina x2, 5-min Speedup x20.
4. Cube Promoter II is now available in Reservoir Shop.
5. Enhanced the effect of Match-3 Skills on Angelo, Dara, and Hanyu Ichiro.
6. 5-star Perfect Frag can now be exchanged for Ironclaw, Eve, Angelo, Dara, and Hanyu Ichiro.
Ratings and Reviews
Bad on several levels, at least there are no ads
You can’t advance without spending money. Even the game moderators admit there are players cheating the system, although they claim those players are being banned on a near-weekly basis. I think I spent about $30 total so far to reach a level where my gains are constantly being attacked by far superior forces that I absolutely cannot retaliate without causing even more losses.
And at this level, everything is a slog just to maintain position. Your buildings don’t generate enough resources to rely solely on what you can produce to advance. You have to constantly hustle and play this game hours per day just to gather enough resources to advance one research project, or one set of units, or upgrade one single building. I have a full time job, I don’t need a game that wants to be another full time job.
After all this, it’s clear this game was written by dudebros for other dudebros, because there’s a lot of big breasted women in various alluring outfits, but of course all the male characters are rugged tough guys or literally a knock off of the Joker. There’s apparently even a G.I. Joe event but I’m not sticking around to see it. This game is going into the “seemed interesting until I downloaded it and actually tried to play” category, and I’m deleting now.
Been playing for about a year and a half now
I’ve been playing for about a year and a half now. And this game is so rigged to make you spend money. Far worse than any game I have played before. I have spent a lot on the game and still can’t get things that really help. On two different accounts not one apex weapon. It’s supposedly roll of the dice to get one. But I see players after a few months getting them. This isn’t only me and if they would read what the people playing have to say they would see how many people this makes mad. I saw a message sent to a player from admin that after 100 straight back to back weapon crafts that you would get an apex. But guess what that was a big fat lie. Also in ultimate challenge when you have to use specific colored heroes, those colors very seldom show up. I have been on one for months trying to win with 5 and 6 star heroes but if that color doesn’t show up you can’t even get a hit in. I don’t mind spending on games as long as I feel like it’s worth it but I have found that most of the money spent on this game is worthless. I love the concept of the game and several events that are enjoyable. But unless you have deep pockets I suggest finding a different game to play. Hopefully they will read some of the reviews and listen to people, especially the ones like me that they have made a lot of money off of.
Misogyny in real life
So, I have some complaints. I really like this game, it’s quite fun and I spend a lot of my time playing it and growing and talking with my alliance. But the characters… this is sad but expected. As seen in so many mobile and video games these days, the male characters are strong. They’re covered in muscles and cool gear and rugged beards. But most importantly, they are wearing clothes that you would expect a rational person to wear during a zombie apocalypse. The female characters are not. They are grossly over-sexualized and unrealistic, especially compared to the male characters. They’re wearing short or open clothes, while the male characters are wearing pants and shirts and other layers. No woman or rational person would wear a jacket unbuttoned with an exposed bra and shorts while in a zombie apocalypse. It seems as if this game was not made with the input of other women, and if it was, it was ignored. I’m sad that in this day and age, in a simple game, you still see things that are only made through the male gaze. All in all, this game has good play and strategy, but it’s a good example of normalized misogyny and sexism.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BUILDING-BLOCKS NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED
- 1.2 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 37GAMES
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds I $0.99
- Sack of Diamonds I $4.99
- Pile of Diamonds I $9.99
- Big Pile of Diamonds I $19.99
- Chest of Diamonds $49.99
- Big Chest of Diamonds $99.99
- Sack of Diamonds IV $14.99
- subscription $19.99
- Pile of Diamonds III $29.99
- Handful of Diamonds III $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.