My goodness...What the hell is that!?
Keep quiet, idiot!
Arrrrgh, the zombie's coming at us!!!
The outbreak of a deadly virus swept over the world. Almost all of humanity have turned into zombies. Lead your followers to survive the apocalypse: that is your quest.
Match-3 Puzzle meets Strategy! Solve the mysteries and build an impenetrable sanctuary. The future of humanity is in your hands.
Tip: Use your brain to defend your brain!
※ STRATEGY + MATCH-3
- Solve puzzles to kill zombies
- Arm yourself with strategy and tactics
- A combination of a tactical wargame and casual puzzle gameplay
- An innovative post-apocalyptic experience
※ BUILD A SANCTUARY
- Lead survivors in the last bastion of humanity
- Craft cutting-edge equipment to smash your enemies
※ FORMIDABLE HEROES
- Superhuman powers emerged alongside the zombie virus
- Recruit Heroes from the notorious Noah's Tavern
- Heroes improve your military and economical strength
※ FRIENDS OR FOES
- No one can survive alone, fight alongside your allies
- Watch out for potential threats, be they zombies or humans
Official Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/PnS.37Games
A device with internet access is required.
Puzzles & Survival provides subscription services. Become a subscriber to enjoy exclusive boosts and rewards!
1. Content: Subscribe to claim heaps of rewards on a daily basis and unlock various remarkable boosts.
2. Subscription duration: 1 month
3. Subscription price: $19.99
4. Payment: Via your iTunes account
5. If you are a subscriber, within 24 hours before your monthly subscription expires, the subscription will be automatically renewed UNLESS you manually cancel it before then.
6. To manage and cancel subscriptions, please head to Settings - iTunes Store & App Store - Check Apple ID - Account Settings - Subscription.
Do you need help?
Feel free to contact us via the in-game Customer Service or send us an Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Ruins: Module Challenge Floor 161-170.
2. New hero skin for Ulrik: Mutant Warrior.
1. You can skip the animations in Joy 777 and Doomfest - Lucky Draw now.
2. The Pit is now a Battle-Division-wide feature, where players from servers that have been launched for a certain period of time will compete for the pits together. Players whose excavation time has not expired will stay in their original pit temporarily after the update. Rare Earth Pits will gradually increase in number in each Battle Division.
3. When you delete a friend, you will also be removed from their friend list.
Ratings and Reviews
Misogyny in real life
So, I have some complaints. I really like this game, it’s quite fun and I spend a lot of my time playing it and growing and talking with my alliance. But the characters… this is sad but expected. As seen in so many mobile and video games these days, the male characters are strong. They’re covered in muscles and cool gear and rugged beards. But most importantly, they are wearing clothes that you would expect a rational person to wear during a zombie apocalypse. The female characters are not. They are grossly over-sexualized and unrealistic, especially compared to the male characters. They’re wearing short or open clothes, while the male characters are wearing pants and shirts and other layers. No woman or rational person would wear a jacket unbuttoned with an exposed bra and shorts while in a zombie apocalypse. It seems as if this game was not made with the input of other women, and if it was, it was ignored. I’m sad that in this day and age, in a simple game, you still see things that are only made through the male gaze. All in all, this game has good play and strategy, but it’s a good example of normalized misogyny and sexism.
An hour of gameplay
Literally an entire hour of it telling you where to tap.
An hour of it telling you to spend resources and speed ups you probably don’t even want to use literally non stop. Honestly i completely lost any interest in the story because i just want to PLAY, i actually want to experience the game, and an hour of tutorial didn’t even cover other stuff- you literally need to cover a whole CHAPTER to learn anything else. What is this resource? What are these boosts? How do i get them? What does this mean? How do i do this thing? I don’t know, but it’s telling me to use them. It’s so frustrating, i literally said out load “oh my god, just let me play the game”.
I hate apps which tutorials FORCES you to spend materials i would love to save for later, and if you think the same way then this app isn’t for you.
If you love sitting through an hour+ of the game constantly telling you what to do literally non stop, and spending resources you could save up for better choices. if you love them waving five star characters in your face by letting you use their abilities that insta kill bosses and then tell you “you need to pay for this”. If you love gathering resources without even knowing what they do because the tutorial literally covers everything except what you want to know, then you bet this app is for you.
It’s been frustrating, confusing, irritating and all around a terrible experience right out the gate.
This is bad.
The fact that I took the time to write this review is bad. I never review anything unless it warrants a fix.
1. None of the mini games in the ads are in the game. I downloaded this game because of the ads. I wanted to play the mini games in the ads.
2. Not enough ways to get books without spending money and even then, you are limited by your “VIP” level. Add more ways to get books without spending money.
3. The algorithm for winning probabilities in the ultimate challenge is absurd. My heroes’ attacks miss way too much and the cpu gets every hit. Not only that, levels that require certain colors, drop less of those colored tiles in the challenge. Just another way for them to try and get you to spend money.
I enjoyed the game until it became obvious that it’s a pay to win platform. I don’t mind pay to win as long as grinders can earn the same rewards without spending as much money but certain heroes are only obtainable by spending money. You can’t finish an event to unlock other heroes without spending money. Everything in the game tries to get you to spend money and leaves those that grind to get left behind and out matched. I understand you want to make money but at least let the poor players have a chance at keeping up.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- G-MEI NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO LIMITED
- 928.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 37GAMES
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds I $0.99
- Sack of Diamonds I $4.99
- Pile of Diamonds I $9.99
- Big Pile of Diamonds I $19.99
- Chest of Diamonds $49.99
- Big Chest of Diamonds $99.99
- Sack of Diamonds IV $14.99
- subscription $19.99
- Pile of Diamonds III $29.99
- Pile of Diamonds V $39.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.