The collaboration between Puzzles & Survival and AMC's The Walking Dead is available now.
An epic battle is brewing between survivors and the Saviors, and you're all invited to take part!
The notoriously ruthless Negan is coming, and the survivors in Puzzles & Survival are facing the toughest decision of their lives. Will they side with the heroes from the Alexandria Safe Zone in the coming battle for freedom, or bow to Negan and the Saviors?
Unlock iconic characters such as Rick Grimes, Daryl Dixon, and Michonne from AMC's The Walking Dead television series, and team up with them to battle against Negan and the Saviors in this limited-time collaboration, featuring an all-new crossover storyline and a vast array of in-game events.
My goodness...What the hell is that!?
Keep quiet, idiot!
Arrrrgh, the zombie's coming at us!!!
The outbreak of a deadly virus swept over the world. Almost all of humanity have turned into zombies. Lead your followers to survive the apocalypse: that is your quest.
Match-3 Puzzle meets Strategy! Solve the mysteries and build an impenetrable sanctuary. The future of humanity is in your hands.
Tip: Use your brain to defend your brain!
※ STRATEGY + MATCH-3
- Solve puzzles to kill zombies
- Arm yourself with strategy and tactics
- A combination of a tactical wargame and casual puzzle gameplay
- An innovative post-apocalyptic experience
※ BUILD A SANCTUARY
- Lead survivors in the last bastion of humanity
- Craft cutting-edge equipment to smash your enemies
※ FORMIDABLE HEROES
- Superhuman powers emerged alongside the zombie virus
- Recruit Heroes from the notorious Noah's Tavern
- Heroes improve your military and economical strength
※ FRIENDS OR FOES
- No one can survive alone, fight alongside your allies
- Watch out for potential threats, be they zombies or humans
Official Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/PnS.37Games
A device with internet access is required.
Puzzles & Survival provides subscription services. Become a subscriber to enjoy exclusive boosts and rewards!
1. Content: Subscribe to claim heaps of rewards on a daily basis and unlock various remarkable boosts.
2. Subscription duration: 1 month
3. Subscription price: $19.99
4. Payment: Via your iTunes account
5. If you are a subscriber, within 24 hours before your monthly subscription expires, the subscription will be automatically renewed UNLESS you manually cancel it before then.
6. To manage and cancel subscriptions, please head to Settings - iTunes Store & App Store - Check Apple ID - Account Settings - Subscription.
Do you need help?
Feel free to contact us via the in-game Customer Service or send us an Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. New Nanoweapon: Lightning Whip (Levina-exclusive)
2. 8-star Nanoweapons
3. New feature: Friends. You can add commanders from your state as friends and invite them to group chats now.
4. Added Wasteland Shop to Gift Center. Upon purchase of a special offer in Wasteland Shop, you can claim corresponding items daily for 30 days.
1. Attribute locking rules optimized
• Locking a slot prevents the type of its attribute from changing, and it can only be replaced with a better attribute of the same type.
• You can lock up to 4 attributes at a time now.
• Operation optimized
2. Tech categories in Research Center are now arranged in unlocking order.
3. The sanctuary you have scouted is now highlighted with a special mark which allows you to easily re-scout it or check the result of your last scout.
Ratings and Reviews
Misogyny in real life
So, I have some complaints. I really like this game, it’s quite fun and I spend a lot of my time playing it and growing and talking with my alliance. But the characters… this is sad but expected. As seen in so many mobile and video games these days, the male characters are strong. They’re covered in muscles and cool gear and rugged beards. But most importantly, they are wearing clothes that you would expect a rational person to wear during a zombie apocalypse. The female characters are not. They are grossly over-sexualized and unrealistic, especially compared to the male characters. They’re wearing short or open clothes, while the male characters are wearing pants and shirts and other layers. No woman or rational person would wear a jacket unbuttoned with an exposed bra and shorts while in a zombie apocalypse. It seems as if this game was not made with the input of other women, and if it was, it was ignored. I’m sad that in this day and age, in a simple game, you still see things that are only made through the male gaze. All in all, this game has good play and strategy, but it’s a good example of normalized misogyny and sexism.
An hour of gameplay
Literally an entire hour of it telling you where to tap.
An hour of it telling you to spend resources and speed ups you probably don’t even want to use literally non stop. Honestly i completely lost any interest in the story because i just want to PLAY, i actually want to experience the game, and an hour of tutorial didn’t even cover other stuff- you literally need to cover a whole CHAPTER to learn anything else. What is this resource? What are these boosts? How do i get them? What does this mean? How do i do this thing? I don’t know, but it’s telling me to use them. It’s so frustrating, i literally said out load “oh my god, just let me play the game”.
I hate apps which tutorials FORCES you to spend materials i would love to save for later, and if you think the same way then this app isn’t for you.
If you love sitting through an hour+ of the game constantly telling you what to do literally non stop, and spending resources you could save up for better choices. if you love them waving five star characters in your face by letting you use their abilities that insta kill bosses and then tell you “you need to pay for this”. If you love gathering resources without even knowing what they do because the tutorial literally covers everything except what you want to know, then you bet this app is for you.
It’s been frustrating, confusing, irritating and all around a terrible experience right out the gate.
This game is combining elements from different types of games with the puzzle matching and the base building components. It does provide a unique feel to the game play unlike others I've played. But it is essentially a joining of those genres. As far as the interface, the coloring scheme is muted and that sometimes makes shades difficult to distinguish. Such as the coins used to exchange for Heroes. That could be improved a little too make it clearer. In general, I feel like I don't have any idea how much of various resources I have when I'm making purchases. At the lower level I am, it hasn't mattered yet. Being able to join a Guild almost immediately was refreshing, that doesn't typically happen in other games into you've figured out the mechanics. As soon as the Tutorial is done here, you can essentially join a Guild, which makes speeding up the building etc a bonus.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- G-MEI NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO LIMITED
- 843.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 37GAMES
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds I $0.99
- Sack of Diamonds I $4.99
- Pile of Diamonds I $9.99
- Big Pile of Diamonds I $19.99
- Chest of Diamonds $49.99
- Big Chest of Diamonds $99.99
- Sack of Diamonds IV $14.99
- Pile of Diamonds III $29.99
- subscription $19.99
- Pile of Diamonds V $39.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.