As the environment deteriorates, mutated vines are encroaching upon our sanctuary, and we can be attacked at any time.
A war is erupting and you're all invited to take part! Participate in time-limited events to earn awesome rewards. Use the gift code [pnsforest] to receive free supplies so we can defend our homes and families alongside other players around the world.
My goodness...What the hell is that!?
Keep quiet, idiot!
Arrrrgh, the zombie\'s coming at us!!!
The outbreak of a deadly virus swept over the world. Almost all of humanity have turned into zombies. Lead your followers to survive the apocalypse: that is your quest.
Match-3 Puzzle meets Strategy! Solve the mysteries and build an impenetrable sanctuary. The future of humanity is in your hands.
Tip: Use your brain to defend your brain!
※ STRATEGY + MATCH-3
- Solve puzzles to kill zombies
- Arm yourself with strategy and tactics
- A combination of a tactical wargame and casual puzzle gameplay
- An innovative post-apocalyptic experience
※ BUILD A SANCTUARY
- Lead survivors in the last bastion of humanity
- Craft cutting-edge equipment to smash your enemies
※ FORMIDABLE HEROES
- Superhuman powers emerged alongside the zombie virus
- Recruit Heroes from the notorious Noah\'s Tavern
- Heroes improve your military and economical strength
※ FRIENDS OR FOES
- No one can survive alone, fight alongside your allies
- Watch out for potential threats, be they zombies or humans
Official Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/PnS.37Games
A device with internet access is required.
Puzzles & Survival provides subscription services. Become a subscriber to enjoy exclusive boosts and rewards!
1. Content: Subscribe to claim heaps of rewards on a daily basis and unlock various remarkable boosts.
2. Subscription duration: 1 month
3. Subscription price: $19.99
4. Payment: Via your iTunes account
5. If you are a subscriber, within 24 hours before your monthly subscription expires, the subscription will be automatically renewed UNLESS you manually cancel it before then.
6. To manage and cancel subscriptions, please head to Settings - iTunes Store & App Store - Check Apple ID - Account Settings - Subscription.
Do you need help?
Feel free to contact us via the in-game Customer Service or send us an Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Cube Modification: Unlocks at 8-star cubes.
2. Added winter and Christmas decorations to your sanctuary.
3. Ultimate Challenge is now capped at Floor 274.
1. Optimized the Intel Collection event
Added ""Skip Animation"" function, lowered the probability of Parts from 30% to 25%, and increased the probability of Material Choice Chests from 25% to 30%."
2. Adjusted the Dinosaur Gacha event.
Ratings and Reviews
Misogyny in real life
So, I have some complaints. I really like this game, it’s quite fun and I spend a lot of my time playing it and growing and talking with my alliance. But the characters… this is sad but expected. As seen in so many mobile and video games these days, the male characters are strong. They’re covered in muscles and cool gear and rugged beards. But most importantly, they are wearing clothes that you would expect a rational person to wear during a zombie apocalypse. The female characters are not. They are grossly over-sexualized and unrealistic, especially compared to the male characters. They’re wearing short or open clothes, while the male characters are wearing pants and shirts and other layers. No woman or rational person would wear a jacket unbuttoned with an exposed bra and shorts while in a zombie apocalypse. It seems as if this game was not made with the input of other women, and if it was, it was ignored. I’m sad that in this day and age, in a simple game, you still see things that are only made through the male gaze. All in all, this game has good play and strategy, but it’s a good example of normalized misogyny and sexism.
Been playing for about a year and a half now
I’ve been playing for about a year and a half now. And this game is so rigged to make you spend money. Far worse than any game I have played before. I have spent a lot on the game and still can’t get things that really help. On two different accounts not one apex weapon. It’s supposedly roll of the dice to get one. But I see players after a few months getting them. This isn’t only me and if they would read what the people playing have to say they would see how many people this makes mad. I saw a message sent to a player from admin that after 100 straight back to back weapon crafts that you would get an apex. But guess what that was a big fat lie. Also in ultimate challenge when you have to use specific colored heroes, those colors very seldom show up. I have been on one for months trying to win with 5 and 6 star heroes but if that color doesn’t show up you can’t even get a hit in. I don’t mind spending on games as long as I feel like it’s worth it but I have found that most of the money spent on this game is worthless. I love the concept of the game and several events that are enjoyable. But unless you have deep pockets I suggest finding a different game to play. Hopefully they will read some of the reviews and listen to people, especially the ones like me that they have made a lot of money off of.
Impossible to progress without P2P
This game is poorly designed with its PVP content. And the P2P iss grossly structured where to after you get demolished as a level 17 by a level 40+ it’ll take hundreds of dollars or a day of inactivity to just get constantly raided again and again by the same person of same clan because they just go relocate around the state to prey on lower leveled players to gain resources. I understand there’s PVP but there’s need to be some protection like 5+ , 5- or even 3+ -3 on who you can and who can attack you. A 30+ level difference on PVP you do not stand a chance. And hypothetically if one gets attack spends $100 dollars to immediately heal their casualties to just get attacked again and resources drained again that’s a lot of money basically stolen from the weaker player by the player that’s 30-40 levels higher. This game jumping into it new is nearly impossible and a waste of time after 2 months of building to be all burned down in seconds because someone who probably hacked the game or been playing for years and is maxed out come in scouts you out take everything while you’re at level 15-20 and just poof disappears and relocate. For all this to be a forever repeating cycle for it to just happen all over again. This game should be 0/5 stars but only 1 can be put down all based how the mechanics of this game incentivize players with a big wallet over those who enjoy the grind with the commitment behind it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- G-MEI NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO LIMITED
- 1 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 37GAMES
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds I $0.99
- Sack of Diamonds I $4.99
- Pile of Diamonds I $9.99
- Big Pile of Diamonds I $19.99
- Chest of Diamonds $49.99
- Big Chest of Diamonds $99.99
- subscription $19.99
- Sack of Diamonds IV $14.99
- Pile of Diamonds III $29.99
- Pile of Diamonds V $39.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.