My goodness...What the hell is that!?
Keep quiet, idiot!
Arrrrgh, the zombie's coming at us!!!
The outbreak of a deadly virus swept over the world. Almost all of humanity have turned into zombies. Lead your followers to survive the apocalypse: that is your quest.
Match-3 Puzzle meets Strategy! Solve the mysteries and build an impenetrable sanctuary. The future of humanity is in your hands.
Tip: Use your brain to defend your brain!
※ STRATEGY + MATCH-3
- Solve puzzles to kill zombies
- Arm yourself with strategy and tactics
- A combination of a tactical wargame and casual puzzle gameplay
- An innovative post-apocalyptic experience
※ BUILD A SANCTUARY
- Lead survivors in the last bastion of humanity
- Craft cutting-edge equipment to smash your enemies
※ FORMIDABLE HEROES
- Superhuman powers emerged alongside the zombie virus
- Recruit Heroes from the notorious Noah's Tavern
- Heroes improve your military and economical strength
※ FRIENDS OR FOES
- No one can survive alone, fight alongside your allies
- Watch out for potential threats, be they zombies or humans
Official Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/PnS.37Games
A device with internet access is required.
Puzzles & Survival provides subscription services. Become a subscriber to enjoy exclusive boosts and rewards!
1. Content: Subscribe to claim heaps of rewards on a daily basis and unlock various remarkable boosts.
2. Subscription duration: 1 month
3. Subscription price: $19.99
4. Payment: Via your iTunes account
5. If you are a subscriber, within 24 hours before your monthly subscription expires, the subscription will be automatically renewed UNLESS you manually cancel it before then.
6. To manage and cancel subscriptions, please head to Settings - iTunes Store & App Store - Check Apple ID - Account Settings - Subscription.
Do you need help?
Feel free to contact us via the in-game Customer Service or send us an Email at: email@example.com
1. Added skeletal animations for some heroes.
2. You can turn on/off hero upgrade red dot notifications on the Hero Details page now.
Ratings and Reviews
Game is nice
I wasn't sure about this game at first but when i saw how the character leveling and how important it is to upgrade your people on the nostalgic menu i was hooked. Weird way to stay but this game is not as bad as the other builders when it comes to your base and you can research build speed almost right away. Im already headquarters level 5 and i gotta say i cant wait to progress and get as far as i can. The puzzle gameplay is as shows. Its really fun and when you match a certain number you get a grenade or flashbang which sets off multiple puzzle matches. And every match goes toward you characters abilities. Each character has one and i have to say Doc is my favorite because no matter how much of a beating my team takes. As long as i make a few matches with the same element as him or whatever it is he heals my entire party for a chunk of their health. So yea this game is pretty good and satisfying when you make big plays. Id recommend it to anyone.
An hour of gameplay
Literally an entire hour of it telling you where to tap.
An hour of it telling you to spend resources and speed ups you probably don’t even want to use literally non stop. Honestly i completely lost any interest in the story because i just want to PLAY, i actually want to experience the game, and an hour of tutorial didn’t even cover other stuff- you literally need to cover a whole CHAPTER to learn anything else. What is this resource? What are these boosts? How do i get them? What does this mean? How do i do this thing? I don’t know, but it’s telling me to use them. It’s so frustrating, i literally said out load “oh my god, just let me play the game”.
I hate apps which tutorials FORCES you to spend materials i would love to save for later, and if you think the same way then this app isn’t for you.
If you love sitting through an hour+ of the game constantly telling you what to do literally non stop, and spending resources you could save up for better choices. if you love them waving five star characters in your face by letting you use their abilities that insta kill bosses and then tell you “you need to pay for this”. If you love gathering resources without even knowing what they do because the tutorial literally covers everything except what you want to know, then you bet this app is for you.
It’s been frustrating, confusing, irritating and all around a terrible experience right out the gate.
Inevitable waste of time
I’ve played this game for awhile now. A year maybe. I enjoyed it at first. Match 3 puzzle is fun but there were lots of other fun things to partake in to earn resources and other rewards. Hero duels were fun too. At first. It’s clear that money has to be spent to be mildly successful in this game. I know. I’ve made plenty of purchases to help me out. But what is the point? My headquarters is level 18 my commander level 30, my top heroes 226 down to 210. So why am I always matched against players with heroes 100+ above mine? And why do all their heroes get to attack one after another after every move while mine have to wait for jewel build up? Today was the final straw. A level 50 commander attacked my headquarters 21 times in a row. I put shields up as often as I can but you can’t earn those so easily and I don’t turn on notifications because I don’t want notified of stupid things like my troop is done training. If there were some way I could retaliate even though they’re higher level or if there was a limit to the number of attacks! 19 million food resources gone! 5 days for my troops to heal! It’s B. S. really. All the stupid researching, gear, chips, modules mean nothing. I just wish it were a more fair matchup system.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- G-MEI NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO LIMITED
- 653.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 37GAMES
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds I $0.99
- Sack of Diamonds I $4.99
- Pile of Diamonds I $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.