The Puzzles & Survival Christmas Update is now online!
A multispecies-themed commercial co-created by the Puzzles & Survival team and the Discovery Channel will be available worldwide on Christmas Day!
The door to the sanctuary will be wide open to endangered species this Christmas Eve!
Download the game now to protect endangered species and repel mutant monsters with strategic match-3 moves!
Multispecies-themed, time-limited events: Hunt Mutant Creatures, Nature Conservation, Help Strays.
Puzzle Duel: Engage in real-time match-3 battles with other players.
New hero skins: Dancing Girl for Tomoyo, Fancy Azure and Stylish for Nova.
My goodness...What the hell is that!?
Keep quiet, idiot!
Arrrrgh, the zombie's coming at us!!!
The outbreak of a deadly virus swept over the world. Almost all of humanity have turned into zombies. Lead your followers to survive the apocalypse: that is your quest.
Match-3 Puzzle meets Strategy! Solve the mysteries and build an impenetrable sanctuary. The future of humanity is in your hands.
Tip: Use your brain to defend your brain!
※ STRATEGY + MATCH-3
- Solve puzzles to kill zombies
- Arm yourself with strategy and tactics
- A combination of a tactical wargame and casual puzzle gameplay
- An innovative post-apocalyptic experience
※ BUILD A SANCTUARY
- Lead survivors in the last bastion of humanity
- Craft cutting-edge equipment to smash your enemies
※ FORMIDABLE HEROES
- Superhuman powers emerged alongside the zombie virus
- Recruit Heroes from the notorious Noah's Tavern
- Heroes improve your military and economical strength
※ FRIENDS OR FOES
- No one can survive alone, fight alongside your allies
- Watch out for potential threats, be they zombies or humans
Official Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/PnS.37Games
A device with internet access is required.
Puzzles & Survival provides subscription services. Become a subscriber to enjoy exclusive boosts and rewards!
1. Content: Subscribe to claim heaps of rewards on a daily basis and unlock various remarkable boosts.
2. Subscription duration: 1 month
3. Subscription price: $19.99
4. Payment: Via your iTunes account
5. If you are a subscriber, within 24 hours before your monthly subscription expires, the subscription will be automatically renewed UNLESS you manually cancel it before then.
6. To manage and cancel subscriptions, please head to Settings - iTunes Store & App Store - Check Apple ID - Account Settings - Subscription.
Do you need help?
Feel free to contact us via the in-game Customer Service or send us an Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. New Avatar: Nova's attire.
2. New Nanoweapon: Recurve Bow (Nam Hayul exclusive).
3. Puzzle Duel now lasts for 3 days. The daily free attempts have been increased to 8 and the points required for Duel Legend have been lowered to 4,000
4. New hero skins for Fox and Eve.
Ratings and Reviews
Game is nice
I wasn't sure about this game at first but when i saw how the character leveling and how important it is to upgrade your people on the nostalgic menu i was hooked. Weird way to stay but this game is not as bad as the other builders when it comes to your base and you can research build speed almost right away. Im already headquarters level 5 and i gotta say i cant wait to progress and get as far as i can. The puzzle gameplay is as shows. Its really fun and when you match a certain number you get a grenade or flashbang which sets off multiple puzzle matches. And every match goes toward you characters abilities. Each character has one and i have to say Doc is my favorite because no matter how much of a beating my team takes. As long as i make a few matches with the same element as him or whatever it is he heals my entire party for a chunk of their health. So yea this game is pretty good and satisfying when you make big plays. Id recommend it to anyone.
An hour of gameplay
Literally an entire hour of it telling you where to tap.
An hour of it telling you to spend resources and speed ups you probably don’t even want to use literally non stop. Honestly i completely lost any interest in the story because i just want to PLAY, i actually want to experience the game, and an hour of tutorial didn’t even cover other stuff- you literally need to cover a whole CHAPTER to learn anything else. What is this resource? What are these boosts? How do i get them? What does this mean? How do i do this thing? I don’t know, but it’s telling me to use them. It’s so frustrating, i literally said out load “oh my god, just let me play the game”.
I hate apps which tutorials FORCES you to spend materials i would love to save for later, and if you think the same way then this app isn’t for you.
If you love sitting through an hour+ of the game constantly telling you what to do literally non stop, and spending resources you could save up for better choices. if you love them waving five star characters in your face by letting you use their abilities that insta kill bosses and then tell you “you need to pay for this”. If you love gathering resources without even knowing what they do because the tutorial literally covers everything except what you want to know, then you bet this app is for you.
It’s been frustrating, confusing, irritating and all around a terrible experience right out the gate.
Bad app for gig workers
I finally decided to quit this app and delete it even though I had a level 28 HQ and was just under 100 million might. I am a gig worker and this app took up too much of my time and attention. It actually affected when I ate and when I slept too. Even though the Covid threat level has risen again, I need to return to work, mainly driving for Lyft. I got fed up with events like Break Loose, an obvious sales tactic to get players to spend money to earn all rewards during each eight hour event.
Update: Every single day I come across a video advertisement for this game on my other game apps and they are all misleading. For example, several end with, “Can you escape from the prison?” That has nothing to do with the game. Overall, the game is really a sales tactic to get you to spend your money and it is operated poorly. If their video advertisements were true and accurate, they wouldn’t make as much money. That is how the people behind the advertising feel. Also, there is so much to this game that isn’t explained anywhere and it took months to find someone who could answer my questions. I really feel that the people running this game, never played it. Once I realized that, I decided to quit cold turkey. Now I get to sleep whenever I want and my meals are not delayed.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- G-MEI NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO LIMITED
- 749 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 37GAMES
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds I $0.99
- Sack of Diamonds I $4.99
- Pile of Diamonds I $9.99
- Big Pile of Diamonds I $19.99
- Chest of Diamonds $49.99
- Big Chest of Diamonds $99.99
- Sack of Diamonds IV $14.99
- Pile of Diamonds III $29.99
- subscription $19.99
- Pile of Diamonds V $39.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.