My goodness...What the hell is that!?
Keep quiet, idiot!
Arrrrgh, the zombie's coming at us!!!
The outbreak of a deadly virus swept over the world. Almost all of humanity have turned into zombies. Lead your followers to survive the apocalypse: that is your quest.
Match-3 Puzzle meets Strategy! Solve the mysteries and build an impenetrable sanctuary. The future of humanity is in your hands.
Tip: Use your brain to defend your brain!
※ STRATEGY + MATCH-3
- Solve puzzles to kill zombies
- Arm yourself with strategy and tactics
- A combination of a tactical wargame and casual puzzle gameplay
- An innovative post-apocalyptic experience
※ BUILD A SANCTUARY
- Lead survivors in the last bastion of humanity
- Craft cutting-edge equipment to smash your enemies
※ FORMIDABLE HEROES
- Superhuman powers emerged alongside the zombie virus
- Recruit Heroes from the notorious Noah's Tavern
- Heroes improve your military and economical strength
※ FRIENDS OR FOES
- No one can survive alone, fight alongside your allies
- Watch out for potential threats, be they zombies or humans
Official Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/PnS.37Games
A device with internet access is required.
Puzzles & Survival provides subscription services. Become a subscriber to enjoy exclusive boosts and rewards!
1. Content: Subscribe to claim heaps of rewards on a daily basis and unlock various remarkable boosts.
2. Subscription duration: 1 month
3. Subscription price: $19.99
4. Payment: Via your iTunes account
5. If you are a subscriber, within 24 hours before your monthly subscription expires, the subscription will be automatically renewed UNLESS you manually cancel it before then.
6. To manage and cancel subscriptions, please head to Settings - iTunes Store & App Store - Check Apple ID - Account Settings - Subscription.
Do you need help?
Feel free to contact us via the in-game Customer Service or send us an Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Gear Modification. You can modify your 8-star or better gear now.
2. Unit Tactics. Research them in the Research Center to activate their effects.
• Fighter's Bash: Each normal attack has a 30% chance to deal 50% more damage.
• Rider's Charge: After using a Tactical Skill, there is a 50% chance to make this phalanx charge for 5s, increasing the base ATK of the affected Rider units by 60%.
• Shooter Dodge: While in combat, your phalanx has an 18% chance to dodge tactical attacks.
• Revenge: When all units in the phalanx are killed, deals damage one more time to enemies.
• The Revenge techs of each tier and type of units must be researched separately.
• The damage dealt is subject to the number of units of the corresponding tier.
• The Revenge techs are only available to T6 or above units.
3. Alliance Conquest. Alliances can compete against one another in match-3 battles. The sign-up for the first Alliance Conquest begins on June 16th. This feature is available to states that have been founded for at least 90 days.
4. New voiceovers for some heroes.
5. Anonymous alliance gifts. You can choose to remain anonymous when sending gifts to your alliance members.
6. Added an Auto Allocate function to the Alliance Treasury.
1. Watch Tower optimized. The Watch Tower now displays four types of warning: Attacks, scouts, reinforcements, and rallies.
2. Adjusted the hero stats provided by hero skins from ATK +5%, DEF +5%, and HP +5% to ATK +10% and DEF +5%.
3. Starting from round 11, all match-3 battles will show Dmg Boost. You can tap the corresponding icon to check the details.
4. Adjusted items in the Nanoweapon > Scrap Shop.
5. Alliance skills ""Freeze"" and ""Forced Relocation"" cannot be used until the construction of an Alliance Fort is completed.
6. The Aide can allocate resources from the Coffers to alliance members now.
Ratings and Reviews
This game is combining elements from different types of games with the puzzle matching and the base building components. It does provide a unique feel to the game play unlike others I've played. But it is essentially a joining of those genres. As far as the interface, the coloring scheme is muted and that sometimes makes shades difficult to distinguish. Such as the coins used to exchange for Heroes. That could be improved a little too make it clearer. In general, I feel like I don't have any idea how much of various resources I have when I'm making purchases. At the lower level I am, it hasn't mattered yet. Being able to join a Guild almost immediately was refreshing, that doesn't typically happen in other games into you've figured out the mechanics. As soon as the Tutorial is done here, you can essentially join a Guild, which makes speeding up the building etc a bonus.
An hour of gameplay
Literally an entire hour of it telling you where to tap.
An hour of it telling you to spend resources and speed ups you probably don’t even want to use literally non stop. Honestly i completely lost any interest in the story because i just want to PLAY, i actually want to experience the game, and an hour of tutorial didn’t even cover other stuff- you literally need to cover a whole CHAPTER to learn anything else. What is this resource? What are these boosts? How do i get them? What does this mean? How do i do this thing? I don’t know, but it’s telling me to use them. It’s so frustrating, i literally said out load “oh my god, just let me play the game”.
I hate apps which tutorials FORCES you to spend materials i would love to save for later, and if you think the same way then this app isn’t for you.
If you love sitting through an hour+ of the game constantly telling you what to do literally non stop, and spending resources you could save up for better choices. if you love them waving five star characters in your face by letting you use their abilities that insta kill bosses and then tell you “you need to pay for this”. If you love gathering resources without even knowing what they do because the tutorial literally covers everything except what you want to know, then you bet this app is for you.
It’s been frustrating, confusing, irritating and all around a terrible experience right out the gate.
Inevitable waste of time
I’ve played this game for awhile now. A year maybe. I enjoyed it at first. Match 3 puzzle is fun but there were lots of other fun things to partake in to earn resources and other rewards. Hero duels were fun too. At first. It’s clear that money has to be spent to be mildly successful in this game. I know. I’ve made plenty of purchases to help me out. But what is the point? My headquarters is level 18 my commander level 30, my top heroes 226 down to 210. So why am I always matched against players with heroes 100+ above mine? And why do all their heroes get to attack one after another after every move while mine have to wait for jewel build up? Today was the final straw. A level 50 commander attacked my headquarters 21 times in a row. I put shields up as often as I can but you can’t earn those so easily and I don’t turn on notifications because I don’t want notified of stupid things like my troop is done training. If there were some way I could retaliate even though they’re higher level or if there was a limit to the number of attacks! 19 million food resources gone! 5 days for my troops to heal! It’s B. S. really. All the stupid researching, gear, chips, modules mean nothing. I just wish it were a more fair matchup system.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- G-MEI NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO LIMITED
- 811.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 37GAMES
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds I $0.99
- Sack of Diamonds I $4.99
- Pile of Diamonds I $9.99
- Big Pile of Diamonds I $19.99
- Chest of Diamonds $49.99
- Big Chest of Diamonds $99.99
- Sack of Diamonds IV $14.99
- Pile of Diamonds III $29.99
- subscription $19.99
- Pile of Diamonds V $39.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.