B9 can provide up to $500 in cash advances with no credit check and no interest. Get your paycheck early so you can pay bills, get cash, or transfer money!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Start depositing your paycheck into your B9 account (we’ll show you how in a few easy steps):
2. Confirm the B9 Advance amount you’re eligible for. This is your limit.
3. Take out the money (up to your limit) you need—whenever you need it.
4. On your actual payday, your account will be debited the amount of money you advanced- with NO INTEREST!
5. The more on-time payments you make, the more of your income we can advance to you over time — up to 100%!
WHAT YOU GET WITH B9
NO CREDIT CHECK, NO FEE & NO INTEREST salary advances
- Up to 100% of your earnings
Basic Plan ($9.99/month)
- B9 Visa® Debit Card with 4% Cashback
- No-Fee B9 Advances (up to $300)
- No-Fee Instant Transfers to B9 Members
- Get advances instantly
Premium plan ($19.99/month)
- All the features in the Basic plan PLUS:
- B9 Advance of up to 100% of your paycheck*
- Credit Report
- Credit Score
- Credit Score Simulator
UP TO 4% CASHBACK
The ONLY debit card that offers an accumulation of cashback every time you use your B9 Visa® Debit Card for fast food, gas, or restaurants.
- We will automatically match all the cashback you've earned during the year- dollar for dollar!
SAFE AND SECURE TRANSACTIONS
- Funds are FDIC insured up to $250,000 through Evolve Bank & Trust, Member FDIC
- Encrypted data protection for secure transfers
AWARD-WINNING CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- Need help? Our B9 support team is ready to assist you
- …and many more languages
MORE B9 FEATURES
- No hidden fees
- No limit cash earning referral program
DOWNLOAD B9 IF:
- You applied for a loan but got denied even though you get a paycheck every month
- You’ve looked into pay-day loans but didn’t want the high-interest rates
- You’re doing your best to spend less — but your month-to-month expenses are still more than you bargained for
- After all your careful planning and sacrifices, you’re still living paycheck-to-paycheck
- The prices of things have gone up, but it’s been a while since you’ve gotten a new promotion, raise, or bonus
- It’s almost time to pay your rent, car loan, or electricity bill
- Meet B9, the new revolution in fintech banking that gives you access to up to 100% of your paycheck 15 days early, NO-INTEREST!
- And THE ONLY fintech banking app truly designed to support your job, your home, your health, your leisure, your family—your money.
REAL USER REVIEWS
“Finally found an app that’s not as complicated as traditional banking, looking forward to getting my debit card in the mail!”
“I recently switched to B9 to transfer money easier between my family and it's been a great experience. Their customer service is so fast, most of my family members only speak Spanish and they were also able to have all their questions answered quickly!”
For more information, please visit bnine.com
B9 is not a bank. Banking Services are provided by Mbanq banking partner, Evolve Bank & Trust, Member FDIC. B9 Account℠ is provided by, and B9 Visa® Card, is issued by Evolve Bank & Trust, Member FDIC. B9 Account℠ is a service mark of B9, Inc., which offers demand deposit account among its suite of financial products and services. Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa® International. B9 Account℠ is FDIC Insured.
B9 Advance℠ and B9 Premium℠ are optional services, offered by B9 to its members that require to set up a payroll direct deposits to the B9 Account each month. All B9 Advance℠ and B9 Premium℠ members start with up to $100 early pay advance. B9 Premium℠ members have a potential for it to increase up to 100% of their earnings they deposit from their paycheck to their B9 Account. All B9 members are informed of their current available maxes in the B9 mobile app. Their limit may change at any time, at B9's discretion.
- You can copy any text on the transaction details screen
- Changed loading process on main screens (Wallet, Transaction History), which don't block active screen
- The loading process of the (Wallet and Transaction History) screens is faster and more user-friendly now
- Added avatar to distinguish internal transactions
- Added new icons for special user transactions (Merchant Category Code)
- Corrected transaction history bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Where is my money
I have been using the service couple of months. I didn’t receive my direct deposit because the bank they use evolve notice my account number changed but routing number is the same. The banking platform Arglye that B9 uses has screwed up everything in my Payroll site MyPay. One of my allotments is now listed as my direct deposit now I never made any changes to my direct deposit I need answer and why direct deposit got deposited into a totally different bank
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for your review, we understand a situation like this can be frustrating and confusing. Please reach out to me personally so I can look into this for you and break down any costs or questions you may have. My email is email@example.com. Best, Susan. Customer Service Supervisor.
Do Not Use This App!!!
This has to be the worst app designed by incompetent people. Too many issues to list them all but to highlight one big one. They list out the steps to get an advance. They conclude it with on payday, they will debit the advance from your direct deposit and you can then request another advance. If this was the case, that would be fine. Seems consistent with others who promote similar apps. HOWEVER, what they fail to mention, and yes, it’s written, hidden in some long paragraph on their terms and conditions, is that any deposit that hits the account…ANY DEPOSIT, will trigger the advance to be repaid. For example, if a merchant is crediting back an item to your card for a return, it will trigger the advance to be repaid. I have a $180 advance. At the time, I had a $50 balance in the account. I had a return credit for a return of an item after Christmas of $100 hit and it triggered a payback of my $180 advance which left me a negative balance and therefore ineligible to receive another advance due to the negative balance. I thought the whole point of direct deposit was to ensure payback of advance on payday as they state. Customer Service is the worst too. Might as well be talking to a wall. Stay away from this app. Learn from my mistake.
Developer Response ,
Hi Wayne! We apologize for the recent inconvenience. We are constantly striving to improve our services for our members. Please reach out to us through our in-app support or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can look into this for you. Thank you!
This app is everything but what it says it is. No matter how much you deposit into your account they will determine your advance payment amount (it will not exceed $150). Support responds rather quickly but are not very helpful. If you do use the advance payment they will automatically take what you owe whenever funds become available n your account instead of using the date that you specified in which will cause other scheduled paymentstobelateor not get paid if you don’t have enough extra in your account to cover it. All around setup to benefit their company at your expense because they charge you for this imaginary service. This was a great idea for mobile financing if it actually worked as advertised but it is not even close. Save yourself some Time, money, and frustration and go with MoneyLion, Dave’s, or GO2Bank. All of these actually work like they should and are overall going to be a better experience. Why is it so difficult to just do what you say your going to instead of using the old bait and switch. Don’t fall into their trap of lies like I did and take my advice….STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS SHADY APP!!!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, if you’re open to discussing this further, please reach us at email@example.com to speak with our team. We’d greatly appreciate the opportunity to make things right and work toward earning back your trust and finding the best solution.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- B9, Inc.
- 158.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © B9, Inc.