Our top rated spam call blocker, robo call blocker & visual voicemail app will help you handle your phone calls better while protecting you against spam and robocalls.
See for yourself why YouMail has won over a hundred awards for voicemail and spam protection and is trusted by over 10 million users to better answer billions of calls.
THE FREE BASIC SERVICE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING AT NO CHARGE:
* Any spam call or robo call hears 'Number Disconnected' which gets you removed from spam caller lists.
* Other robo call blocker apps engage a spam call which might sound fun, but keeps you on spam call lists and encourages more spam and robo calls!
* As the top free visual voicemail app in the US, our robocall blocker will block a spam call or robo call faster than other apps to prevent that spam call or robocall.
* Every second a new spam number or robo call number starts up. Our call blocker updates multiple times per day to block a new robo call number the second it appears.
* Not just a robocall blocker! Block any non robocall phone number using a personal blacklist.
* A clean voicemail inbox. We either block the spam call or robo call or suspects are in your spam folder.
OUR AWARD-WINNING CALL HANDLING IS ALSO FREE:
* The highest quality voicemail to text and voicemail to email.
* Give callers the experience they deserve with special personalized voicemail greetings only they hear.
* Phone not on you? Check voicemail online or by email without your phone!
* Save calls and voicemail forever.
* Search calls and voicemail from the app or any web browser.
* Organize leads, projects, or follow-up calls into folders. Save important voicemail forever.
* Share voicemail, forward voicemail and reply to phone calls by email, SMS or a direct voicemail.
We can provide our visual voicemail and robocall blocker for free as many users upgrade.
PROFESSIONALS + ENTREPRENEURS LOVE OUR BUSINESS PHONE LINE SERVICE:
* Need a second phone number or second line? How about several? Pick a vanity number or a local number from nearby area codes for your business, side hustle or classified listing.
* Add an auto attendant, virtual receptionist or e-receptionist with menus so callers can press a key to connect their call to a partner, assistant or any other phone number.
* Add an after hours or weekend greeting on your main phone number or second number to our auto attendant or virtual receptionist.
* Automated TXT replies make missed callers to your main phone or second number feel less ignored and less likely to call a competitor.
* Automatically forward unread messages to a partner, spouse or any email so important phone calls aren't ignored.
* Host conference calls without a meeting ID or passcode - callers call your virtual conference number and they're in.
* Trusted by over 200,000 businesses: "like Google Voice with better service or Grasshopper with a better app!"
YOUMAIL VALUES PRIVACY!
* Permissions requested only when needed (and no location permission needed).
* Please enable YouMail under Call Blocking extension to block calls. (iOS Settings > Phone > Call Blocking & Identification)
* Free visual voicemail, spam or call blocker personal use for 30+ days will be supported by ads served by Google and Amazon.
* Compatible with postpaid plans to upgrade AT&T voicemail, Sprint voicemail, T-Mobile voicemail, Verizon voicemail, StraightTalk voicemail and others.
* Some prepaid plans, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Google Fi and Consumer Cellular don't widely support conditional call forwarding which prevents customers from using YouMail.
* Activation dials carrier specific codes to forward a missed call to YouMail so we can block robo calls, block spam and provide visual voicemail.
* BEFORE DELETING, Deactivate and Return to Carrier from Settings, otherwise calls still go to YouMail even without the app installed! For more help, visit http://go.youmail.com/deactivate
• Minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great company with great products and support
I’ve been a YouMail member since 2007. Back then the product was mostly a smart way to replace my carrier voicemail. Simple things like customized greetings for my contacts, and “out of service” messages for robocalls have been at the core of YouMail from the beginning. Those are still great features. Now, I use it for so much more. Youmail offers a robust collection of features with my new Professional plan. I was able to add an extra line to my phone, and stop paying for a land line. I saved a ton of money and they let me port my number in. Now i can receive texts too. With my professional plan, I now have a virtual attendant. Callers are greeted with their name, given a few options to speak to someone right away, and then if they still leave a voicemail- it’s transcribed and sent to my email. These are big features for a small app, and the price is just right. It costs me less than the price of the landline to have all those features. Plus the few times I’ve needed customer support I was able to talk to a knowledgeable representative who had the skill set to fix the issues, or find someone who could. YouMail feels like a small company with commitment. After 12years, all my services are now in one app - intelligent voicemail, voice-to-text, auto attendant, conference calling, robocall blocking, extra line, and one bill. I’m a very happy customer.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your amazing review! We so appreciate you taking the time to write out this thorough review. We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app and that the Professional Plan is meeting your needs. We've passed on your praise of our support team to them as well. We'll keep working hard to produce the best app possible!
Have been a user since the beginning and love it still!
YouMail has taken something very valuable to me and has given it back-TIME! I literally have been a member since approximately 2010. I started as a free user and then had switched to a Professional Plan. The service is second to none and I love how they actually take suggestions on how to better their app and use it. I don’t think that anyone understands the full features of this all in one favorite of mine. And no I don’t own or work for the company in anyway. Honest. This answers callers by name, has a custom recording of my name and business, has conference calling, spam blocking (or block anyone you choose with a message that your phone is out of order), greetings specifically for a contact, and even an extra line for whatever you want. I hate listening to voicemails. This transcribes the vms and text and/or emails them to you. If I needed to hear the tone of the message, I could still listen. Plus it holds up to 10,000 vms. This app is my favorite and so many business associates have commented on how does my phone know their name. People love it. Also, with your friends, there are masses of greetings from funny to musical. I don’t know what I would do without my YouMail. As you may have guessed, I highly recommend it for anyone A+++++! I also love how they are always doing something to improve their product. Thanks, Mike
Still Love it after year of use! Essential !!!
I have reviewed before but actually decided to take the time to speak up again! I have now been using YouMail for several years and 2 phones and can honestly say that that I continue count on it and am very happy. Once, a long time ago, I did have one problem with calls not being answered, but contacted support and was quickly provided an updated forwarding number which cured the issue. You might note also that I said "quickly" and I am using the free version with no promise of preferred support :-)
My friends are always asking about how my voicemail knows and addresses them by name when they call! Hard to believe that all of this is free!! One of my favorite features allows setting the greeting to the wonderful " doo doo doo we're sorry, you have reached a number that is disconnected or no longer in service ......" I set this for every number that calls offering me junk that i do not want and I swear it gets my number removed from their lists a lot faster than requesting to be placed on their do not call... ever did!
I have been considering upgrading to the paid edition so I can have unlimited voice transcribed text emails and other premium features, but even if you don't, it is well worth installing. Great features at entry level and has gotten better with each upgrade.
This is my voicemail app period!
Developer Response ,
Wow! This has got to be one of the best reviews we have ever seen! Thank you very much for your thorough, amazing review. We absolutely love to hear from happy users and it helps us to know exactly what they love about our app. We're very glad to hear that you had a good experience with our support team even as a free user! If you ever have questions about the paid plans please feel free to reach out to us at support.youmail.com and we'd love to answer them for you. Thank you again for the amazing review!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.