Remitly: Send Money & Transfer 4+
International Money Transfer
Send money to family and friends abroad with the Remitly app, and get a special offer on your first transfer! Trusted by millions worldwide, the Remitly app allows you to send fast and secure money transfers to 3,000+ banks and 350,000+ cash pickup locations worldwide. Recipients can pick up cash without paying a fee.
Remitly is secure and fast, with great exchange rates in 75+ currencies–no fees for recipients and low fees for sending. And with a guaranteed delivery time and real-time transfer updates, you’ll know the exact date and time your money will arrive with your recipient. Transfers arrive on time or we’ll refund your fees.
Safe, secure, fast transfers:
• Multiple levels of security designed to keep you protected
• 24/7 Customer Care Team in English or Spanish
• Get the exact date and time your money transfer will arrive
More money makes it home:
• Great rates to transfer money
• No fees to receive money
• Special offer on your first money transfer
Send money transfers worldwide:
• Transfer money safely from 28 countries to 150+ countries
• Wire funds to 440+ mobile money providers, including M-Pesa, MTN, Vodafone, eSewa, GCash, bKash, EasyPaisa, GoPay, and more
• Send money transfers to 3,000+ trusted banks, including Bancoppel, BBVA Bancomer, BDO, BPI, Cebuana, Banreservas, GT Bank, Bank Alfalah, Polaris Bank, ICICI, MCB, Habib Bank and more
• Send a transfer for cash pickup to 350,000+ locations worldwide, including Elektra / Banco Azteca, Caribe Express, Unitransfer, Palawan Pawnshop, OXXO, EbixCash, Punjab National Bank, Weizmann Forex, and more
• Send money transfer to: Philippines, India, Vietnam, México, Dominican Republic, Nigeria, Pakistan, China, Ghana, Kenya, Colombia, Brazil, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panamá, Ecuador, Peru, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Korea, Nepal, Thailand and more
Remitly helps you send money worldwide using your bank account, credit card, or debit card. More money makes it home to friends and family thanks to Remitly’s great rates, special offers, and no hidden fees. Remitly uses multiple levels of security designed to keep you protected . Senders and recipients can talk to a real person on our Customer Care Team at any hour, any day in English or Spanish.
Download the Remitly app and send money today.
Remitly has offices in Seattle, London, Cork, Manilla, Managua, Krakow, Singapore, and Tokyo. Remitly Global, Inc. is located at 1111 Third Avenue, Ste 2100 Seattle, WA 98101.
Thanks for being a Remitly customer!
This update includes a handful of bug fixes and tweaks to improve your experience.
Remember: We are always here for you. Feel free to reach out to us or find a number of help topics at help.remitly.com.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m a customer that madr my transfer everytime with remitly and really there are 2 big things that i don’t really understand:
1. Time processing wrong: everytime time that the trasnfer said one day is deposit in the account recipients other day. Giving wrong information. Don’t promise thing that you won’t be able to keep. For me said next day——> took 2 weeks better not say anything and you are going to receive less bad coments
2. Tricky information: when that happens, the customer services gave me like a compensation for all the inconvenience, one transaction free!!! I said ok im going to still sending money. I wrote 3 times (20 min each) and they keep telling me that i have a free transaction and is going to use automatically. And never happen. Erase the app, download again. Nothing. I wrote again and in that time “carlos” explain me that i ONLY can use it when i transfer dollar exchange to soles... what?? I never transfer dollar to soles. Why they offer me a compensation that not fit what i need. Also if i take that compensation Is not good for the customer is only good for the company the exchange is 3.34 and in Peru is 3.42 how is going to be a a compensation if are taking From my money anyway in the exchange..........
Developer Response ,
We currently have limited customer service available as we protect our global team and align with public safety precautions for COVID-19. At this time, we are not able to offer email support and are unable to respond to any email message you send us.
We truly appreciate your understanding and patience and apologize for the inconvenience to you.
We encourage you to find easy answers to your questions on our Help Center, such as: (https://help.remitly.com) Track your transfer (https://help.remitly.com/s/article/track-transfer?utm_source=auto_reply&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=track_transfer&utm_content=en) Edit your transfer (https://help.remitly.com/s/article/how-to-edit-your-transfer?utm_source=auto_reply&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=edit_transfer&utm_content=en) Cancel your transfer (https://help.remitly.com/s/article/cancel-transfer?utm_source=auto_reply&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cancel_transfer&utm_content=en) Why is my transfer on hold? (https://help.remitly.com/s/article/transfer-on-hold?utm_source=auto_reply&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=on_hold&utm_content=en) How sending limits work (https://help.remitly.com/s/article/sending-limits?utm_source=auto_reply&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sending_limits&utm_content=en)
If you need to reach out to us, you can find the latest information on what customer service options are available here. (https://help.remitly.com/s/article/covid-19-status)
Very bad services support.
I have been waiting 6 days for my 4th transaction to complete. I’m watching the updates all the time, and it just say that it is processing since May 14, I tried to get more information about my process and nobody could give me a concrete time estimate for when my transaction would be completed. In orden to get my money back as soon as possible, I cancelled my transaction, and today I received a mail where they told me that I have to wait 7 business days more. They claimed that this waiting time was due to the recipient bank. Nevertheless, the recipient bank in colombia had not idea about this and had never took part in the transaction. It is insane how this app is playing with my money. Moreover, I couldn’t pay my insurance in Colombia last Monday, and now I have to pay a additional fee as a result of the incompetence and terrible service received from WorldRemit. It is sad that I’ve encountered this situation, I was very satisfied with their service so far and I send money back and forth quite often. Bitterly I’ll have to stop using their services, and would never recommend them to anyone.
Developer Response ,
We would like to extend our sincere apologies for the most recent experience with our service, we know it is very important for you to have your transaction delivered efficiently within the expected time.
We will be more than glad to address all your concerns and provide you with a resolution, please reach out to us at :
We have a dedicated staff to assist you 24/7 in English and Spanish.
this app is useless
They called and asked me for more information to verify my account and promised to give me a call back if they need more info. And then suspended my account without giving me the call as they promised.
Very unprofessional. I called the main line and there is nothing they can do to reactive my suspended account even tho I am willing to provide them more information but it's always "we can't do anything".
They do not really know what's the exact issue but its because of suspicious activity. Can they be more professional? If it is because of suspicious activity, they should have call me as what they promised and tell me about it, so I can answer to all of the questions they have. But they did not call me and just decided to suspend the account and cancel the transaction. What if my transaction is critical and someone's life is on the line because of it? What if my transaction is for something in the hospital and they really do need that amount? Remitly just decided to suspend and cancel the transaction without getting anything? What is the point of having customer service when they can't help you with anything? Instead of helping or fixing the issue, they just told me that I cannot use remitly anymore. And that, my friend, that's how you lose clients. This is my first time using this app too. This is such a let down. Going to delete this app and tell me friends to do so as well. Unbelievable customer service.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Remitly Inc
- 93.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
English, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Remitly