Halloween special: 60% off to start learning during holidays!
*** Full Version of the App - No further purchase required ***
*** Fun EDUCATIONAL game for toddlers of AGE 3 and up
*** SORT AND CLASSIFY by shape, size, color and much more
*** Developed with certified child psychologists
*** 12 beautiful mini-game boards
About the game:
TinyHands Sorting 3 is the third game in our Sorting series.
Like the other two games of this series, this game teaches about sorting,
but it also contains more complex sorting environments such as sorting by concept combinations and contextual clasification.
It is recommended for children of age 3 and up.
The game is designed to enhance the following skills:
- Sorting and classifying
- Hand-eye coordination
- Visual perception
The game consists of 12 boards ordered in an ascending level of difficulty.
The boards were carefully chosen in order to represent basic concepts from the child's world.
Load the truck: Sort by SHAPE and SIZE.
On a Tree: Sort between Monkeys, Birds and Hedgehogs
Dress the Monsters: COUNT to 3 and dress cute monsters
Going to Space: Classify by SHAPE and COLOR.
Penguins: Sort Penguins by SHAPE
Dishes: Sort kitchenware in the cupboard.
The Beatles: COUNT to 3 and sort between cute beetles.
The Pirates: SORT by TWO COLOR COMBINATIONS
The Eskimos: SORT by COLOR and SIZE
At the Beach: SORT by TWO and THREE COLOR COMBINATIONS
Professions: SORT objects to the right person according to his PROFESSION
Tools: SORT objects to the right elephant according to his ACTIVITY
TinyHands Sorting Series
A set of sorting games designed to help children acquire basic concepts such as shape, color, size seasons and animals. Game boards are organized in an ascending difficulty level starting from basic sorting followed by more complex context based sorting and classification environments.
TinyHands Towers Series
A set of stacking games. The game is designed to help children acquire basic concepts such as: big VS. small, before VS. after, and bottom VS. top. Game boards are organized in an ascending difficulty level.
TinyHands What's My Pair Series
A series of three pair matching games. The game challenges the child to match pairs, initially based on visual aspects alone and in more advanced screens based on logic and understanding of card content.
TinyHands First Words Series
A set of vocabulary games for children of age 1.5 and up.
The game consists of 10 boards, each focused on a different theme from the child's world such as shapes, colors, clothes, animals and vehicles.
TinyHands Raccoon TreeHouse
This game is intended for toddlers aged 3+. The game presents 12 boards each focused on developing a set of basic concepts such as size, colors, numbers and patterns using everyday objects from the child's world such as clothes, food and many more.
TinyHands Town Center
Educational game recommended for age 3+. This game includes 10 beautiful boards each focused on developing a set of basic concepts such as size, colors, numbers and patterns using everyday objects from the child's world such as clothes, food and many more.
TinyHands Connect The Dots
The game consists of 12 mini game boards each presents a beautiful and magical scene. Each board contains several parts. The parts can be completed by connecting the numbered dots in a specific order. Upon completion, each part is dragged to gradually build an object. When all parts are drawn the scene is magically created and revealed. Designed for children aged 3+.
Note for parents:
Like all our games, this game is designed to provide quality playtime for parents and children together. Playing along with your children is highly recommended and will surely make them benefit the most from this app and help them expand their vocabulary.
- New CONCEPT COMBINATIONS to practice shape, color and size
- Engaging SORTING ENVIRONMENTS with various difficulty levels
- Minor bug fixes
- Don't forget to leave your review! It helps us a lot! Having trouble? Send us an email at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A friend told us about TinyHands during a play date and we've become avid fans ever since. This game is very thoroughly thought out. Visual feedback, colorful screens and the nice sounds turn a learning experience into great fun
I read what you suggested to another customer I checked every thing and still no sound. I purchased this app years ago for my grand daughter n she enjoyed it. The app uplods for my grandson
No sound not good
Developer Response ,
Hello and thanks for reporting this! We apologize for such technical difficulties. Please, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they'd be happy to help
We just purchased this and there is no sounds?!? I have muted and unmuted, uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted my phone-I don’t understand. Why are there no sounds?
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We are sorry that you've experienced such technical difficulties with the app.
Please, try the following:
1. Verify the app sound controls are set to on. For that, tap the Gear icon in the bottom right corner on the home screen and check the Background Music marker is green.
2. Verify that your iPad volume is high enough: http://ipadacademy.com/2011/01/ipad-tutorial-how-to-control-ipad-sounds-with-the-volume-button-silent-switch
3. Verify that the mute switch (the small switch next to the volume button) is not set to mute.
4. In your iPad settings go to: General → USE SIDE SWITCH TO and set it to Lock Rotation: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4085
5. Turn notifications off: If your side switch is set to Lock Rotation, there should be an icon to turn off notifications in the control center:
• swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the control center,
• in the center of the pop-up find the rightmost button (the bell icon),
• tap it to make it grey.
6. Make sure your iPad is not set to the Do Not Disturb mode:
• swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open Control Center,
• make sure that the Do Not Disturb (the moon icon) mode is disabled: http://forums.imore.com/guides-how-articles/268639-how-use-do-not-disturb-ios-7-a.html
Please, let us knoe if it helped at email@example.com
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TINYHANDS APPS EDUCATIONAL LEARNING GAMES FOR BABIES TODDLERS AND KIDS CORP.
- 61.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017, TinyHands Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.