NordVPN: VPN Fast & Secure 4+
Secure & Private VPN Servers
- Offers In-App Purchases
Get the fastest VPN in the world and enjoy a smooth, safe, and private connection on your Mac. NordVPN’s easy-to-use app will protect all your connected devices from snoopers tracking what you do online.
Even if you think you have nothing to hide — no one likes to be watched. That’s why you need a VPN to protect your privacy and keep your online data safe.
This is the new official listing for the NordVPN app that will be updated regularly after the 6.8.4 version.
• Your data is safe with us. We never track and store what you do online.
• Love working in coffee shops and restaurants? Make sure your data is safe on public Wi-Fi — use NordVPN and hide your online activities from cybercriminals.
• Want to be left alone? Connect to a VPN server, and no one will know where you are browsing from or what websites you visit.
• Choose from more than 5,200 VPN servers in 60 countries. The perfect one is just a click away!
• Thanks to our NordLynx VPN protocol, you’ll never have to choose between speed and security. It offers bulletproof protection for your data with speeds that are hard to beat.
• No time? No worries. Just click “Quick Connect,” and you’ll be automatically connected to the fastest and closest server in seconds.
CONNECT TO ANY DEVICE
• Securely access files on other devices with our Meshnet feature.
• Safe, encrypted, and easy to use — you only need the NordVPN app.
• Perfect for file sharing, gaming, and work. Access files on your home computer even while traveling abroad or joining virtual LAN parties with your friends.
• Only three steps to online privacy and security: download, log in, and connect. That’s it!
• Don’t overthink it: set up the app to connect automatically every time you turn on your Mac and stay safe at all times.
• Need help? Let our support agents know — they are online 24/7, ready to assist you with any issues you might have.
• One account — six devices. Use NordVPN and protect your phone, laptop, your mom’s tablet, and your roommate’s PC.
• You can protect all connected devices in your home by installing NordVPN on your Wi-Fi router.
• Need a temporary solution? Create a mobile hotspot and share the encrypted connections with your other devices.
FOR ADVANCED USERS
• Check out our Specialty Servers if you’re looking for extra protection. Double VPN and Obfuscated servers are there to match your privacy needs.
• Go to the Settings of your NordVPN app and set a custom DNS address, pick your preferred network protocol, and switch between NordLynx and OpenVPN VPN protocols.
• Use the split tunneling feature to exclude selected apps or websites from your VPN connection.
Ready to go? Try NordVPN for MacOS now!
• The payment will be charged to your Apple ID Account at confirmation of purchase.
• The subscription renews automatically unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of your selected subscription.
• Your subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to your App Store Account Settings.
A few fixes here and there to ensure your VPN app works as expected. Update the app now to make sure you don’t miss a thing.
Ratings and Reviews
BEWARE MILITARY SERVICE MEMBERS: WORKING OVERSEAS FROM U.S. - FAILED CONNECTION
For security purposes, NordVPN was subject to be the best VPN out there to connect to the U.S.
As a customer, one would want to benefit from what the Application provides and promises you regardless of the price because the app will follow through with their intended services.
Working overseas, this app has failed to full fill its purpose as it WILL NOT allow you to connect to the U.S. None the less, connect the given VPN Configuration to Apple settings for it to automatically connect once the app has been downloaded. In regard to Windows devices, the NordVPN gives a thorough slideshow as to how to download, but even so following the instructions methodically, it’s fails to connect the VPN Configuration.
NordVPN CUSTOMER SERVICE, has FAILED to provide their services as multiple emails have been routed up their way in regard to this UNSOLVED problem. Customer Service will provide a manual VPN Configuration list for one to plug into their VPN Apple settings, but even their GUIDANCE has FAILED to connect.
Many MILITARY SERVICE MEMBERS have had NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS about this situation and have yet to solve it. There has been no refund, or money back guaranteed for their provided services. The mass majority of this incident DOES NOT intend for their money back, but intends for NordVPN to come to a CONCLUSION for a SOLUTION to maneuver through this problem.
It’s been almost a year since I posted a review therefore I wanted to update.
The app is finally stable and seems to have worked out most kinks. Every once in awhile I’ll encounter a bug but usually it’s short lived. Thank you nord team for getting this app up to where it should be.
12/9 update: Looks like Cybersec no longer blocks ads as before once installing and reinstalling like recommended. I see them in Apple native apps like News or AppStore. Why were the black/whitelists negatively changed for the consumer? 12/6 update: Additional connection issues are present. I’ll be browsing and realize I’m no longer on the VPN as ads will start showing up in Apple News, safari, and other apps. When I go back into NordVPN it shows that I need to log in and re-add the VPN profile. This is annoying when it happens every other day. Update as of 11/12 build: My IP address is showing two different results when comparing the main screen to the statistics page. Further analysis of my IP shows an address that doesn’t match either of these two. Why implement features without fixing critical problems? Please work on a more stable build. My app will say it’s connected but sits at assigning IP every once in awhile. After checking my IP, I’m truly not connected. It also prompts resetting of the VPN profile more frequently than one would expect. One can’t expect to have privacy with a half functioning app.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Some app updates might cause you to re-login to the application. However, if you are experiencing this issue often, please try reinstalling it and check if the issue persists. If it does regardless, contact our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com for them to provide further assistance. -A.S.
Pretty good app, needs improvement
I downloaded this app about a Month ago after I realized that I’m being tracked a lot and that freaked me out. It does not work if you get banned on Omegle though which was a let down for me but it is still useful for other things like just changing your IP address which is good for when trolls try to read out your ip to freak you out. It definitely makes me feel safer and fits my needs. It is definitely not needed if you don’t care about being tracked or having your information encrypted. Overall this app is very easy to use and easy to change your location which you can just tap and it changes. It has hundreds of servers all over the world which is nice. I have one account and have it on my phone and my pc and they aren’t synced so you can connect to one server on my phone and another on my pc and have different ip’s on different devices. I recommend
This app to paranoid people like me or people who are sick of letting people get ahold of their ip. One other reason I gave this 4 stars is because it is slow at times, most of the time it isn’t a issue but sometimes my browser wont load and I have to restart it. Not a huge issue as it is rare but I’m sure that they are working to make it faster.
TLDR: recommend this app to people who talk online to strangers a lot and don’t want people finding your address or if you have extra money and want a vpn for whatever reason
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nordvpn S.A.
- 83.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © NordVPN SA
- In-App Purchases
- 12-Month Plan $83.99
- 1 year plan for the best price $99.99
- 1-Month Plan $11.99
- 1 Month $11.99
- 1-month plan $11.99
- 12-Month Plan $78.99
- 1 Year $83.99
- 30 Day Subscription $11.99
- 1 Year $83.99
- 12-month plan and a gift $83.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.