1-Bit Rogue is a simple roguelike!
It’s a monochrome game featuring super simple retro pixelart!
Features a chiptune soundtrack for that nostalgic PSG sound chip feel!
- A 50-floor randomized dungeon
- Defeat dragons and collect artifacts!
- Weapons decay with use -- if they hit 0, they’ll break!
- Choose from five classes (including a ninja!)
- Also features a final boss and epic ending!
How to play:
- Use the virtual D-pad to move in four directions
- Long-tap to skip a turn
- Use coins to level up
Access the level up menu from the bottom left of the title screen
- Art direction/game design/graphics/sound: Skipmore
- Programming/level design: Kan Kikuchi
- Translation: NEP
When you purchase "3-bit color mode", remove banner ads and popup ads.
- Kan Kikuchi
- 64.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © kan.kikuchi
- In-App Purchases
- 3-bit color mode USD 2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.