ARLOOPA is an app for Augmented Reality (AR) experiences.
Now available in 7 languages - English, Chinese, Armenian, Russian, German, Spanish and Czech!
The ARLOOPA app is leading the augmented reality revolution with 3 main AR functions - marker based scanning, markerless tracking, and geo-location based experiences.
1. AR Scanners can augment content on printed markers.
2. 3D Models can be placed anywhere from the Gallery. You can just scan any surface and place a 3D object on it.
3. Geo-location based markers can be explored only in places where they are located within 50m radius. You can find nearby markers in the Map section of the app.
How to use the AR Scanner:
• Choose a marker from the website - http://arloopa.com/#ourmarkers.
• You can print out the marker on a regular printer (even in black and white), or scan directly from the screen.
• Open the app and point your device at the marker.
• After a bit of loading, you will see the magic of augmented reality happen directly on your device! It can be a video, 2D image or 3D animation.
• Some 3D objects can come to life and interact with you - simply tap on them to see the reaction.
All materials on which you can see the “Scan with ARLOOPA” label work with the app, too.
Deliver unique and memorable marketing campaigns for your business with the help of augmented reality.
To see case studies, please visit - http://arloopa.com/#ar_projects
Explore with us and delve into the marvelous world of augmented reality!
1. Create personal AR content
2. Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
you are so beautiful Apps
Very inspiring idea, but the app is disappointing
The gallery is awesome, the tunnel rooms are crazy, just please, please rewrite the app, it doesn’t stand for any modern app standards, is not optimized for notch devices, doesn’t come with native inertial scrolling, you can’t swipe on the edge to navigate back, those are just what you get for free when you write a native app, the scrolling has a weird behavior, it keeps scrolling after you get your finger off the screen. Overall UX should be vastly improved, it’s a mess currently.
Great idea and rocking app!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.