AcChen HD is a simple to learn, arcade style 'find the matching tile' game. Master the 60 different level and 12 bonus maps in the single player campaign or compete with a friend in 'Battle Mode' ( Hot Seat Multiplayer Mode ).
* fast arcade style 'find the matching tile' game
* multi player 'hot seat' mode
* 60 levels + 12 bonus maps
* multitouch support ( use two fingers to improve your speed )
* global high score list + unlock-able achievements
Clear the board by finding two items with identical symbols. The tiles will disappear when you can 'connect' them with a line, which has two or less corners ( right angles ) in it and no other part is blocking the way. Advance to the next level by clearing the board. If you run out of time before you finish a map, you lose.
A map can contain tiles in up to 3 layers. You might combine tiles of different layers. If you pick one tile from the top layer and one from the bottom layer, only tiles on the top layer block the way, for example.
In general: if you pick items from different layers, the upper most selected items layer is used for the search algorithm. Sounds difficult but if you give it a try, you will figure in no time... ;)
Tiles with the same symbol might be located on top of each other. So the fastest pick is not always the best.
After each 3 solved levels a bonus level appears. Three different kinds of
bonus level exists:
1. Start with 4 tiles and fill up the map. Every time you remove a pair, 4 new tiles will appear. Manage to fill up the whole map.
2. The play field contains covered items. Select two items to uncover. If the symbols match, the items disappear, if they don't match the item hides again. Try to remember the item and position.
3. The play field contains covered items. Two identical items will appear quickly at different position. Try to remember the last position and select the two items.
In case time runs out, you advance to the next level. After finishing a bonus level you receive an extra Hint-Item ( see below ) and 100 extra bonus points.
Each player has to finish his move within 6 seconds. If a pair was found or 6 seconds elapse, the play field flips and it is the others player turn. The duration of the game is 3 minutes and can be extended by the 'Time Bonus Item' ( see below ). The game ends when the time runs out or there are no possible moves left.
Solid tiles can not be removed.
If you pick a pair of Yin Yang the next picked symbol will disappear from the current map. If the Yin Yang is the last pair you pick, you can use this special on the next map.
Time Bonus Item
From time to time animated hourglasses appear on a symbol for a few seconds. If you manage to remove this item you receive 15 extra seconds.
If you need a hint during the game, tap the Hint Item. If available, a matching pair will be selected. It will disappear if you tap on it. After finishing a Bonus Level you receive an extra Hint Item. You can collect up to 3 Hint Items.
The first successful pick scores 0 points. The next pick within 3 seconds, scores 4 points, within 5 seconds 2 point. After finishing a level, the remaining time is added to you score.
AcChen HD is Game Center enabled. By enabling this feature you can share your score with players around the world. Discover the 8 unlock-able achievements within Game Center.
- two new bonus level modes
- bonus level appear after each 3 solved normal levels ( instead of 5 )
- added support for iPhone XR, XS, XS Max and iPad Pro models
- some UI fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good game BUT
I like the idea of this game ,but u really need to add more time or a no time limit selection.
Love The Graphics BUT......................
The sound messes up at times and also could use more time. This game is very nice and I like it a lot however I hate getting anxiety from playing it. Please add more time to each map!
To others that are reading this... this game is like those pop the bubble games only with tiles and the arrangement gets harder to clear the board....
Would I buy it again? Hella NO! Not if the timer is going to stay like it is...
Rating two stars... Pro's
1. For the graphics
2. For Stable game play
Would have been five stars if Con's
1. More time per map
2. Sound fixed
3. Tutorial when maps get harder because you are taping away and not sure what to do....
I do not think many like timed games anyway.
I really enjoy this game! It is different take on Mahjong Solitaire, and the graphics are really nice! If you like Shisen-Sho games, you will love this!
I would love to see a Zen or non-timed mode made available. Hint, hint!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Stefan Preuss
- 39.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Stefan Preuss
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.