Just buy one of our eSIM travel mobile data packs at affordable rates (starting from $4.50) for over 190+ countries and regions globally to enjoy global connectivity. Add a data pack to your dual SIM iPhone or iPad and never worry about staying connected while on your adventures.
Say 'alo' to freedom!
What is an eSIM?
* An eSIM is an embedded-SIM technology. Think of it as a digital SIM card. Rather than requiring users to fiddle with SIM trays and pins, the eSIM operates within your device's firmware.
What is an eSIM data plan?
* An eSIM data plan is a prepaid data-only plan that you can download directly to your eSIM-compatible device. Think of it as a lightweight prepaid plan or virtual data SIM for whatever local carriers exist in the country you’re currently in, but without this old school plastic SIM card you can easily lose in your pockets. eSIM is a true technological revolution and we bring it right into your eSIM capable device!
* You get access to local data service at affordable prices without the need to hunt down a physical SIM card.
* You can continue to use your own phone number while using the data from your eSIM.
Does an eSIM come with a number?
* Some of our eSIMs do and we're working on adding more into our store for your convenience. Check the eSIMs description for details.
How much does it cost?
* eSIM from Airalo starts from $4.50 for 1GB of data.
What devices are ready?
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone SE (2020)
- iPad Air (3rd Generation)
- iPad Pro (3rd Generation)
- iPad Mini (5th Generation)
Who is Airalo best for?
Airalo is a perfect solution for anyone who travels - it doesn't matter whether you're a seafarer, airline worker or you just want to enjoy mobile data while visiting friends in other countries - Airalo is here to provide you constant connectivity and solve your pain point - crazy high roaming bills.
Why use Airalo?
* No more enormous roaming data fees
* Installation in 2 minutes or less
* Easy top-ups, wherever you are
* Keep your number as you travel
* No more fumbling to change SIMs
* No need to carry a bulky WiFi dongle around
How does it work?
* Step 1: Install Airalo app
* Step 2: Find an eSIM for your destination
(Airalo has eSIMs for over 190+ countries and regions and we're working 24/7 to expand our list of partners and data packs.)
* Step 3: Purchase & install your eSIM
Installation is as easy as scanning a QR code or typing a special code we'd send you. You can also manage and top-up your eSIMs with your Airalo account.
* Step 4: Enjoy connectivity whenever you are!
** Device compatibility also varies from country to country.
Why we love eSIM?
* You aren’t disconnected during transit. With an eSIM, you can simply activate your service once you’ve arrived and you’re connected immediately.
* You don’t have to mess around with fragile, tiny hardware. An eSIM is handled through an app, making things easier for everyone.
* It’s much easier to switch plans. Every Airalo eSIM data plan is prepaid and requires no contract, so you can top off your service or switch your service whenever you want.
* Prices are clear and fair. Every seasoned traveler (and tourist) has experienced the joys of getting ripped off. That doesn’t happen when you can clearly read what you’re getting when you tap “Purchase.”
* You can store multiple eSIMs on one device. That gives you the freedom to purchase your data plans ahead of time and simply activate them on arrival.
Visit airalo.com for more information.
Terms & Conditions: https://www.airalo.com/more-info/terms-conditions
-Squashed bugs and made some improvements to give you a better experience.
-We have made some experience improvements on the direct installation flow.
Ratings and Reviews
A little tricky to connect but great customer service
I bought a $3 USA SIM to test out before a trip to Europe. The price for data is good and there are lots of options for making phone calls and texting that will work with the Airalo SIM (we are using Signal and will likely send iMessages using our email addresses...will remove our ATT SIM). That said, I had a few problems. First, although Airalo has a fairly decent installation guide with screenshots, it’s not easily accessible. I spent 30 minutes googling for help before I found it linked from a third party reviewer. Second, once activated, cell service may take several minutes to connect. This caused me to think the SIM wasn’t working. Granted, I live in a neighborhood with poor cell service, but I can generally connect to ATT. What I found is that this SIM, if set to Automatic, kept trying to connect to TMobile. Once I set it to connect through ATT, which has the nearest cell tower, it worked just fine. I don’t know what this means while traveling. Even in a nearby town where I get 5 bars on ATT, there was still a lag between turning on the SIM and actually getting a connection. Once it did connect, the speed was quite good. I corresponded with Customer Service several times and they always wrote back quickly, sometimes within minutes.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your eSIM.
Usually you should not have to wait several minutes for your eSIM to connect, but sometimes restarting your device, or toggling on and off the airplane mode, might speed up the process.
We hope to keep you connected on your many trips to come :)
I probably use Airalo in an unconventional way. Where I live, my T-Mobile service is awesome. However, I also hunt and fish in some pretty remote locations that are lacking in T-Mobile service. Now with Airalo, I can access data on other networks and still use iMessage and internet when my T-Mobile service is nonexistent. On iPhones, you can set your Airalo eSIM to automatically or manually choose a network... it usually defaults to AT&T in my area, but if I switch it to manual it will generally give the option to choose from several different carriers depending on your location. As an example, I currently have a choice between 9 different networks, including T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and a few smaller providers. I seriously can’t recommend this service enough!!
Their customer service team is also extremely fast in responding to emails. I accidentally deleted my eSIM profile on my phone. After sending them an email, I had a response within an hour with a new eSIM and my new plan transferred over to it.
Developer Response ,
Hi Matt! We are so much grateful for your warm words. We do our best to provide our customers a positive experience and we are thrilled to hear that you find the service useful. Thank you! Stay safe and stay connected.
Having traveled for the past 20 years, it’s been incredible to see how much technology has progressed to make the experience ever more enjoyable. I’m so thrilled to have found Airalo to purchase an eSIM cellular data plan to use while I travel abroad. I hadn’t heard of them before, so I was hesitant to try them out. However, the reviews seemed good and the prices were attractive.
Instead of paying high prices for international data passes from your home carrier, it’s much cheaper and better to instead install an eSIM with a prepaid data plan that works at high-speed and allows you to choose how much data you want to have and for how long.
Installation was straightforward and simple. Should you run out of data, it’s easy to top it off by purchasing another pass.
My only suggestions that would make the App and experience better would be to have a troubleshooting guide. For instance, I had to turn off data roaming on my eSIM plan to actually be able to use it. It would have been nice to know that the carrier I was using wasn’t actually local or based in the countries I was visiting. Also, it would be great to be warned or notified when you’re close to running out of data as once you do, you can’t top it off or buy more unless you connect to wifi. Other than that, the experience was perfect!
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service. It's our goal to let everyone stay connected globally while keeping it simple, affordable, and pain-free. We have also shared your valuable thoughts and concerns on our service with the relevant teams in an effort to improve our user experience. We look forward to helping you stay connected on all your future trips to come!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Airgsm Pte. Ltd.
- 110.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Airgsm Pte. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.