The macOS version of the iPad remote CDU for X-Plane App.
Designed to integrate with the X-Plane flight simulator, AirFMC provides an interface layer to your favourite flight management system and allows you to have a remote, portable and beautiful CDU, leaving your screen free for enjoying the scenic routes.
Flying with an FMC is good but have you ever thought how annoying it is to have to look for the small keys on a virtual cockpit and click on them with a mouse to get something done?
What if you could now do it wirelessly with your fingertips using an iPad's big screen? And what if you could use just one App for all your favourite planes?
AirFMC does just this; brings the CDU of your favourite planes to the tip of your fingers.
In its current release we are proud to support the following list of planes and FMC systems:
- The x737 Boeing 737-800 from EADT using x737FMC
- The UFMC from Javier Cortes
- The CRJ-200 from Javier Rollon
- The Boeing 777 Worldliner by FlightFactor
- The Boeing 757 Professional by FlightFactor
- The X-FMC freeware project and all the planes in which it runs
- The QPAC A320 v2
- The Boeing 767 from VMAX
- The A320NEO from JAR Design
- The Boeing 737 Classifc from IXEG / X-Aviation
- The Boeing 737-800 modified by Zibo
- The Airbus A350 XWB Advanced from FlightFactor
- The Airbus A319, A321 and A340 from ToLiss
- The A330 from JAR Design
- The MD80 from Rotate
- The Boeing 737-700 and 737-900 Ultimate
- The A320 from Flight Factor
- The Hot Start CL650
- And lastly the X-Plane airliner FMC shipped with default planes
FOr MSFS 2020:
- PMDG 737 NG3 Family of Planes
Please note, AirFMC is not an FMC in its own right. It does not have "intelligence" so to say, it does not manage routes nor flight performance parameters. At least, not yet! What it does is, it connects to planes that already have these systems and provides an interface surface to their CDUs.
AirFMC works in conjunction with X-Plane and MSF2020 (on selected planes) through the use of a plugin which must be installed in the flight simulator and it requires a TCP/IP network connecting this app to a flight simulator.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, too expensive
This app works just as advertised and does it excellently. It is compatible with the aircraft I use most. The price is so high that I only recommend this to hardercore simmers.
A great App!
I use this app with X-plane 11 and it works perfectly with my Aircraft’s. I use it with the Toliss Airbus A320Neo, A321, 319, A346, and the FlightFactor Boeing 767. It’s make settings up my flight plan easier especially considering how large it is on my iPad. I haven’t had not one problem with it. It works flawlessly and like one of the other reviewers said it’s fast.
Works better than expected.
The price for this App seemed fair so I picked it up. I am using it with X-Plane 11 and the B737 Zibo Mod and it works perfectly and fast. I thought there might be a big lag from the time you touch a key and the time it registers on the computer, but it is very fast. I am extremely pleased....thanks for this great App.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Haversine Ltd
- 10.7 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Haversine Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.