Antnotes are like paper notes: they are glued to your monitor, but from the other side of the screen.
This nice and handy application lives in the menu bar for faster access and has the following features:
- customizable background, font and text color
- snap to screen bounds and other notes
- translucent notes
- attach note to any application so it will be shown when this application is activated/hidden when switching to other application
- automatically hide notes when inactive
- pin note to desktop to make it stay atop of other windows
- quick access via the menu bar icon
- make new notes by dragging text, images, files to menu bar icon
- integration with services: create new note from any text in any application
- drag images and sounds to note contents
- configurable global shortcuts to create new note or show/hide all notes
- archive with all closed notes - do not lose your information by accidentally closing a note
- smart position choosing for different display configurations
Want more features? Just let us know, we'll consider almost anything unless it’s cooking, coffee making or walking your dog!
Video on how to use Antnotes: http://youtu.be/E7wKKeGZDFw ( or http://www.youtube.com/AntlogicCompany )
For more information visit our site: http://www.antlogic.com/ or Facebook page: http://facebook.com/AntlogicCompany
If you need support, have feature request or any complaints, you are welcome to our support forums: http://www.antlogic.com/forum/
- added option to disable gradient background
- added option to create new notes in bottom left/right corners
- changed delay for close/options buttons showing
- some minor compatibility and UI fixes
- fixed German localisation
Ratings and Reviews
A game changer... but need paste as plain text keyboard shortcut
The ONLY thing that keeps this from being absolute perfection is that I have to right click to paste as plain text and can't do the same Command Shift V shortcut that I use everywhere. As someone that works in web design/dev, I don't need all of that formatting junk following me around everywhere.
If there was an option to make specific notes plain text I would pay up to $10!
Offers More Features, But Software Is Glitchy
This app provides many features that the pre-installed notes app doesnt have - which is great! But… in terms of functionality, the software doesn’t run too smoothly. The settings button on the corner of the sticky note often dissapears, and no matter how many times you swipe your mouse over the corner, it will remain so. Also, sometimes, while the application is running, you are unable to access the manu bar; again, your curser can hover over it, but clicking on a menu item doesn’t do anything. Overall, its nice to have an alternative to notes, but not sure if I would buy again, given the chance.
Great developer support and unique app
I haven't seen anything like this app, and after many years of trying out alternatives to the OS-native Stickies app, I finally have notes that don't look like they're from the 90s.
There are minor glitches, but the developer is very responsive, thorough, and cares about their product.
I know there have been some complaints about the notes not being perfectly square, but what I find is that, in translucent mode, they look like they're so thin and light they could actually catch a breeze.
I find they suit my minimalist dark mode desktops; notes stay on the screen on which they are placed, and even with glitches, this app is far better than any other I've tried over many years.
Many thanks to the developer
The developer, AntLogic, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mykola Olshevskyi
- 1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.6 or later.
English, German, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Antlogic, 2014-2016
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.