One Green Planet's Food Monster app gives you free and instant access to 20,000+ plant-based, vegan, meatless, and dairy-free recipes that are sure to satisfy all taste buds!
By subscribing to our monthly and yearly subscription options you can unlock our premium features like accessing 600+ category filters, creating meal plans, bookmarking recipes, and more!
Enjoy endless scrolling through mouthwatering high-definition images of recipes that contain no meat, dairy, or eggs and are fabulously planet-friendly. Share tips, ask questions, and join our thriving community of Food Monsters!
Get ready for a drool-worthy experience!
- FREE Instant access to thousands of recipes with step-by-step instructions via our homepage + in-app subscription plans available for unlimited access to our premium features
- 5+ new recipes added daily (5 days a week!). SCORE!
- Quick sign in through Facebook or email – takes less than 30 seconds to sign up!
- Ability to bookmark recipes by meal and diet type for easy access. In addition, bookmarked recipes can be pinned to the top and favorited!
- Enjoy our Meal Plan section which includes 7-10 editor-selected recipes broken down by diet type. That's not all, you can also add/remove recipes from the app to make your own custom meal plan! WOW
- Share recipes with friends via email and social media.
- Browse recipes by diet, cuisine, meal type, occasion, ingredient, special themes, season, and cooking method.
- Explore recipes by popular themes like dairy-free cheeses, raw vegan desserts, veggie burgers, as well as seasonal favorites.
- Access recipe "Features" that make cooking choices easy by showcasing the greatest and most popular recipes, carefully handpicked by One Green Planet’s editorial team for every single food holiday, food type, and theme.
- Discover specially curated “Collections” like Decadent Desserts, American Fusion, Nutrient-Dense, Umami, etc.
Removed advertisements for subscribed members;
Minor improvements and fixed crashes.
Ratings and Reviews
It really isn’t as bad as reviews state
First, I will be the first to say the app is not perfect with drawbacks like no print feature and occasional glitches. But for menus this is fantastic for Vegans. Some complain the free app doesn’t give you directions which is true. But how many people purchase free game apps all the time to find purchases are the only way to be successful in the game. Come on people it’s not free to have the developer put in their own time and money to create a pretty classy vegan recipe app. How many complaining about this app work for no compensation and give away the work the do. One Green Monster has daily recipes with ingredients and directions. But to get them all when you need them pay the subscription. It’s worth it.
I LOVE This App
I don’t live in America, preferring to live in interesting, developing nations instead, which means that I cannot get a lot of the items I’m used to buying in the States. As a result, I make all of my own vegan cheeses, mayo, aioli, margarine, tofu, and more, but I’m often living in countries where there are foods I’ve never seen before, don’t know how to prepare. This app allows me to explore an item, say, BEETS, where I am presented with lots of great recipes accompanied by the most amazing photos. I always get so hungry using this app.
The app is very well designed (thank goodness for that!), super easy to navigate, and even though I’m still just using the basic, free membership, I’m loving everything I find here. For only $20/year, hell yes I’m gonna subscribe.
Whomever designed this app should be applauded. You can see how hard they thought out every step, thinking of almost everything, making it easy and fun to explore. I just posted this app on one of my vegan FB groups. I can’t say enough about this app. It is masterfully easy, so pleasing to the eyes, and jam packed with great info.
SUGGESTION: A “Foods from around the world” would be grand. For example, I now live in Belize, where a popular root vegetable, cassava, is a staple. When I lived in Madagascar, we called it mangahazo (MAN-ga-HA-zoo), but prepared it totally differently. I’d love to see a section featuring these oft overlooked foodstuffs.
for people having trouble
i just bought the 1 year subscription and so far everything looks great. i did notice a couple things people had complained about in reviews below and there ARE easy fixes:
if you buy it one one device and it won’t recognize your other device when you try to pull it up there (i bought on & it auto sync’d to iphone) just delete the app from the second device then go to itunes and re-install it. open it and sign in and viola! the 2 recipes i bookmarked and favorited were there then.
some people are upset about not having a printer option but why not just screenshot it on your ipad then use the screenshots while cooking or email the screenshot photos to yourself and then you can print them out. hope i helped 😊
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- One Green Planet LLC
- 112.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 One Green Planet LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Food Monster Subscription $3.99
- Monthly Subscription $1.99
- Food Monster Subscription $29.99
- Monthly Subscription $3.99
- Yearly Subscription $19.99
- Half Year Subscription $19.99
- Annual Subscription $39.99
- #5Under5 Recipes $0.99