Bring your notes and audio together with Noted
Noted is a fully-integrated audio recording and note-taking app. Perfect for lectures, meetings, interviews and conferences, everything you type is time-stamped to your audio recording – giving you an instant overview of all the important details.
By bringing them together, you never need to worry about trawling through pages of notes or hours of audio ever again. Just add a #TimeTag, so you can return to key moments instantly, and keep everything neat and tidy.
Streamline your note-taking with the effortless note and audio syncing app for iOS and MacOS.
Take your lectures to the next level. By tagging specific moments in lectures and seminars, just quickly leave a tag and use it to fill in any blanks later – You’ll never miss any important point from your professor again. When revising, there’s no need to listen back through hours of recordings. The tags will bring you to the right moment you need.
Perfect for professionals
Boost your productivity with better, more efficient note-taking. Noted lets you stay fully engaged during long business meetings and interviews, then review and share specific points afterwards with colleagues. Intelligent syncing lets you switch easily between smartphone and laptop, ideal for moments when using your phone could appear unprofessional.
Record & Playback
- Seek to a key moment using #TimeTag, without scrubbing through the whole audio
- Adjustable playback speed
- Noise reduction
- Energy efficient background recording to preserve battery life
- Rich text editor: complete with formatting tools and options
- Capture or import images as references
- Make the most of your notes with the beautiful highlighter tool
- Drag text and images around the editor
- Pin the most important notebooks to the top
- Categorise and easily search notebooks, notes and #TimeTag
- Secure & lock individual notes with a password or Touch ID/Face ID
Sync & Sharing
- Seamless and secure sync across multiple devices using iCloud
- Export text in .txt format, share as an attachment
- Export audio in .m4a format, share via AirDrop & more
- Share your note with friends and colleagues
- Drag and drop content from other apps & websites
- Write, record or playback while using other apps in split view
Noted Basic comes complete with all the core features, giving you up to 5 notes and all the editing, indexing and export tools you need.
- Unlimited notes
- Export notes as PDF
- Reduce background noise
- More recording quality options
- Audio equalizer to enhance your recording for best playback experience
1) Monthly subscription – Auto renew subscription with 7 days free trial to unlock all Noted+ features (USD 2.49)
2) Yearly subscription – Auto renew subscription with 1 month free trial to unlock all Noted+ features (USD 23.99)
- Noted+ is enabled via an auto-renewing subscription.
- Price may vary depending on location.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Have a question? Our support team is here to help and attentively listening to your feedback.
Follow us for exciting updates and more note-taking tips!
Terms of Service: http://www.notedapp.io/terms-of-use/
Noted+ users can now Archive all the things! Clear the clutter by keeping notes aside and restore whenever you need them again.
Swipe left on any note to Archive and have them sit nicely inside a folder at the bottom of your notebooks. Of course, you can always revert back to "delete" within settings.
• Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from continuing recording after an interruption (eg. phone calls, alarms)
• Accessibility improvements for VoiceOver users
- added custom accessibility actions for Archive
- added custom accessibility actions in the note editor to jump to paragraph's time
- improved rotor support for #Tags search in the note editor
- fixed VoiceOver labels reading incorrectly
If you enjoy using Noted, please consider rating the app and leaving us a nice review! We'd really appreciate it and helps us reach for the stars :)
We’re always listening to your feedback, feel free to tweet us @EverythingNoted or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Great potential, a joy to use
It’s a joy to use this application. This Noted iOS app puts audio notes front and center and makes the audio location explicit and easy to jump back to. I can listen to my audio books, annotate them and easily find the interesting sections again later. And when listening to a recording again, I can now finally see my previous notes and edit them as necessary or add anything missing. Let’s just hope that this app will be further improved and supported for many years, which sadly doesn’t seem to be the norm with mobile apps of this category.
A missing feature that I cannot live without is audio controls on lock screen (rewind/fast-forward by x seconds)
Developer Response ,
Thank you for leaving us such a valuable review, we are always listening. The latest update now has support for command centre, so you can quickly pause, play, fast forward or rewind from your lock screen!
Thank you for your support!
Where is the Support
I recently download the Noted app. Tried it at church on Easter Sunday, 4-1-18 and and was pleased even though it requires some additional practice to fully understand the features. On Sunday 4-8-18 I tried using it again to record and take notes at a conference. It seemed to work, but then later it disappeared. Actually both of the notes/recording disappeared. Then Yesterday they reappeared. Now today they disappeared again. Frustrated I tried to find support. Went back to the App Store found “?” which led me to a promotional site, which was no help at all. I am now asking where are my notebooks and where is the support for this app. I will be glad to update my rating and my review when I get answers and hopefully my notes and recording back. Bert
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sending this feedback. We apologise for the difficulty you encountered contacting our support team. They have responded to your recent email and understood the need for urgent assistance with your issue. For future enquiries, you can email us: email@example.com or send us feedback via the app. You can also send us a direct message on our Twitter @EverythingNoted
As a college student using this as my lecture notebook for multiple classes I have found that there is a lot that this app can and can’t do. You can gracefully drop screenshots into your notes, easily review lecture notes and audio, and scroll between different subjects very quickly. The best feature is having all your notes together in one convenient place! But as I continue to use the app more I wish that it could do more things like change font types and colors, insert PDFs, and allow you to format your notes in any different way than everything to the right. I plan to continue using my subscription but I hope there will be an update that will allow me to do those things!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for leaving us a review, your wish items are in our upcoming roadmap. Stay tuned!
- Digital Workroom Ltd
- 135.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Digital Workroom Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $2.49
- Yearly Subscription $23.99
- Yearly Subscription – Promo $23.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.