Managing your Linkt account has never been easier. Check your balance, view trips, top up your account, download/share statements, add/remove vehicles and set up auto payments, with just a few taps.
• See your account balance and status instantly.
• Top up your account quickly and securely.
• Download and share account statements.
• Stay informed: enable notifications to get relevant and timely information about your account.
• Pay toll notices or toll invoices (selected toll road only).
• Choose when and how much to top up using auto pay.
• Review your recent activity in the 'Trips' tab: see trip history details and costs and compare your monthly spend.
• Need a new tag, tag holder or just need a replacement? Victorian Everyday account holders and Queensland Tag account holders can order and manage their tags.
• Sold or bought a car? Add and remove vehicles with just a few taps.
• Moved house? Update your personal details instantly.
Want to know more about Linkt app? Discover all its features and functionality here - linkt.com.au/app
The Linkt app is just one of the many ways we’re working to make your life easier. If you’d like to share your feedback or suggest future features, please email us at email@example.com or visit linkt.com.au/app
In this release
• We’ve made it even easier to update and remove vehicles on your account by introducing iOS shortcuts. Make sure you always have the vehicle you are travelling in on your account before you travel.
• For Queensland customers, if the registered purpose of use for your vehicle has recently changed, you can now let us know by going into My Account > Vehicles > Submit form.
• We've made some improvements in how we capture your queries to help us resolve them as soon as possible. To report a problem, go to Help Centre > Contact us > Report a problem.
Many of our improvements come directly from your feedback, so please keep sending through your suggestions.
Ratings and Reviews
You can’t update/delete bank or credit card details. Such a massive issue.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.