An endless driving game with insanely realistic crashes.
See how far you get before you hit a log truck, golf cart, steam roller or all of the above!
==HOW TO PLAY==
* Swipe left and right to change lanes
* Watch in horror as your Road Trip comes to an end in the worst way possible
* Watch a replay and relive that horror
* Send video replay to a friend so they can experience the horror
* Try again!
* Super fast driving, super realistic crashes.
* 33 different cars, more added all the time.
* Explosions, people getting out of cars, golf clubs, and lots more stuff happens after you crash.
* Construction sites, tunnels, intersections and more.
* Video replays of every crash that can be saved to your gallery, send via text message, posted to Youtube, whatever you want.
Tell us what car you want to see next and send us your crash videos!
* New Party Limo vehicle! It's probably safe to hang out the sunroof right?
* New Chopper Motorcycle. Also very safe.
* Support for new iPhone screen sizes.
Ratings and Reviews
Sure, it’s derivative, banal, and childish.
A garishly colored sedan smashes gloriously into a livestock-laden tractor, sending sheep bleating into all directions, each creating bedlam in another of the six lanes on this scenic stretch of Americana. Am I describing a hackneyed Michael Bay film, a big-budget console video game, or maybe an app-store gem that’s both free to play and offers no in-app purchases or mandatory ads? The least likely answer is, in fact, surreptitiously correct.
Road Trip is unpolished, feature-light, underwhelmingly repetitive, inexplicably battery draining, derivative, banal, and childish. It’s also, inarguably, the greatest game to ever grace the App Store catalogue, bar none.
My favorite game
The aesthetics on this game are top notch, and I just can’t find myself stopping sometimes. Thank you for such a fun experience, road trip on!
Cute but ad-laden
I love the look and feel of this game - the graphics a bright and appealing, and the gameplay simple but fun.
But the app is designed to make you watch full screen 30 second ads to progress to additional vehicles. In theory you can do this by just playing the game, but the grind to get coins is deliberately set too hard.
It’s a shame. With just a little more complexity Road Trip would be worth a purchase. As it is, it is not even worth the free download.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Larva Labs Ltd.
- 121.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Larva Labs 2017
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.