Vectornator is an advanced vector design tool that unlocks the power of vector graphics for everyone. Forget your desktop - Vectornator transforms your iPad and iPhone into a professional creative tool that enables you to create high-quality illustrations anywhere you go. With its powerful tools, deep integrations and intuitive user interface it allows you to create high-quality illustrations, logos, marketing materials, app interfaces, and pretty much anything you can imagine.
With Vectornator, we reimagined how graphic design apps work on mobile devices. A revolutionary, context-based user interface combined with powerful features and high-performance rendering results in the perfect app for amateurs and professionals alike.
• Full set of vector design tools
• Support for masking, grouping, alignment and boolean operations
• Import of custom fonts
• Advanced vector operations, such as creating outlines from shapes or placing text on paths
• Adjustable grids, guides and snapping and the ability to choose between different units of measurement
• State of the art color picker supporting RGB and HSB
• CMYK preview - see how your document will look before printing
• Integration with Adobe Creative Cloud Library and Adobe Illustrator CC
• Import and export a wide range of file formats (AI *, JPG, PNG, SVG, PDF *)
• Use your favorite digital input devices - here is what we support: Apple Pencil, Adonit Pixel Stylus, Bamboo styli, Bamboo Slate and Bamboo Folio (ink powered by WILL)
• Drag and drop files and photos from other apps into Vectornator and vice versa
• Utilize the library of more than 80,000 icons from Icons8, right inside Vectornator
* (You can find an overview of which features of PDF and AI files are supported here: https://vectornator.io/supported-formats)
• Revolutionary user interface designed to put your work front and center
• Context-based inspector panel - find all features you need precisely when you need them
• Multi-touch gestures for efficient workflows
• Keyboard shortcut support for external keyboards
• Split screen multitasking
• Desktop class performance without the desktop, thanks to our super fast rendering engine
• Optimized for multi-core 64-bit chips to get the maximum performance out of your devices
• Automatic layer naming powered by the neural engine on the newest A-series chips
• Live rendering of blended objects, gradients as well as raster images
• Scale, rotate, move and interact with hundreds of objects at zero lag
• Take advantage of the wide-gamut P3 color space
Do you have questions, feedback, or good ideas? We are always happy to hear from you! Please contact us at email@example.com.
Read more about Vectornator on www.vectornator.io
Also follow us on Twitter @vectornator, Instagram @vectornatorpro, and like our Vectornator Facebook page.
For optimal performance, we recommend using Vectornator on iPad Air 2, iPad Pro models, and iPhone 6s and later.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic app for teaching
I am using Vectornator to teach basic graphic design to a small high school class. We were very lucky to get access to a small class set of Apple Pencils and iPads. Since I am not a professional designer, I was worried about finding a program that I could learn in order to teach, and that the students would really enjoy creating with while they learned. Vectornator is simply amazing! It has succeeded far beyond what I hoped for. The students can do so much with the app, and get really professional-looking results. They are totally engaged for the entire class period. Their skills are increasing daily. But most of all, I think they’re having fun! This is the most fun teaching I’ve had in a while too. I have used the app for a school logo I was asked to create, and I was extremely pleased with the results. I know I’m going on and on, but truly - it has been a wonderful teaching experience. I highly recommend Vectornator for beginners and education - it’s user-friendly enough for the classroom, but advanced enough to get great-looking results. Thank you Vectornator!!
Amazing app, but Update 2.0 is very confusing
Old comment: The new 2.0 update has made this app completely confusing. Many functions don’t work as they have previously. Create lines from text doesn’t even react. What a heartbreak.
New comment: I received a notification that this issue has been resolved. My only complaint is that the app has been so thoroughly redesigned that many functions assume intuitive knowledge, rather than utilizing previously taught functions. For example, the alt function changed to two icons displaying two shapes and a clipboard(?) to mean copy and paste? Why not just have the words showing? With all of these new changes, a user guide and accompanying tutorials have yet to be published.
Ultimately, the app is fantastic for being free (seriously, incredible) however if we’re reviewing this honestly, then the above is what I have to say.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and feedback. Create lines from text is already fixed in our update 2.0.1. What else is not working? Can you please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to take a look what went wrong and fix it asap. Thanks in advance!
Cool, but now that I've been using Graphic, it doesn't preform as well.
This app is great. Don't get me wrong. However, the UI is a little, well, everywhere, kinda obtrusive, and I'd say more designed as a drawing app - which, this is a vector application. It has a grid feature, but it doesn't have an option where you can snap objects to the grid. I'm keeping this app because of it's sticker feature in iMessages, but other than that if your looking for graphic design, I'd go with Graphic. I also couldn't find a way to adjust the pen tip for the paint pen, it's always fully round, another feature that I hope is added. If you're diving in to vector drawing or graphic design, this is a great app to start with. But me, I'm going to stick with graphic. I'll update this review though if I find features or other stuff. I am really glad there is a developer out there that has made a vector graphics app for free.
- Linearity GmbH
- 178.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Linearity GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.