Curious about Scientology? Watch Scientology TV on your phone, tablet or TV and find out for yourself. No subscription or login required.
Scientology has launched its own television channel—the Scientology Network.
Airing 24/7, the Scientology Network aims to satisfy the overwhelming curiosity about our religion. The new network won’t just answer people’s questions, it will take them inside the religion itself.
To accomplish that, the network offers exclusive innovative content that moves religious broadcasting in an entirely new direction. Like Scientology itself, that approach is fresh, different and dynamic. It does not seek to preach, convince or convert, but simply inform.
This new genre of religious broadcasting includes original programs that take viewers into the everyday lives of Scientologists, the Church as an institution and its organizations. These programs show our religion in action, providing not just insights into the only major religion to emerge in the last century, but also offering a fresh take on compelling television entertainment demanded by today’s digital world.
What is in the app?
- Simply install the app and you can begin watching instantly.
- Watch the live stream 24/7 or browse titles and watch your favorite shows on demand. Every title is broadcast in 17 languages.
- Create a free personal profile to sync your viewing across all your devices.
- Download full TV shows and films for offline viewing.
- Video on demand: Watch full episodes of the Scientology Network original series—Inside Scientology • Meet a Scientologist • Voices for Humanity • Destination: Scientology • I am a Scientologist • L. Ron Hubbard: In His Own Voice.
- Films on Scientology beliefs and practices: Principles of Scientology • Scientology: The Fundamentals of Thought • The Problems of Work: Scientology Applied to the Workaday World • Scientology: Tools for Life.
- Groundbreaking writings of L. Ron Hubbard illuminated on film in L. Ron Hubbard Library Presents: Is It Possible to Be Happy? (narrated by L. Ron Hubbard himself) • My Philosophy • The True Story of Scientology • Personal Integrity • What Is Greatness? • The Third Party Law • Honest People Have Rights, Too • Anti-Social/Social Personality • What is Dianetics? • Dianetics of Grief.
- The Way to Happiness: L. Ron Hubbard’s moral code and common sense guide to living universally applied to anyone regardless of religion or cultural background.
- Humanitarian Documentaries that are at the core of the Church’s drug education and human rights campaigns: The Truth About Drugs: Real People, Real Stories • They Said, They Lied • The Story of Human Rights • 30 Rights Brought to Life • Psychiatry: An Industry of Death • Making a Killing: The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging • The Marketing of Madness: Are We All Insane? • Diagnostic & Statistical Manual: Psychiatry’s Deadliest Scam • The Hidden Enemy: Inside Psychiatry’s Covert Agenda • The Age of Fear: Psychiatry’s Reign of Terror.
Unlike conventional TV channels, the Scientology Network produces all its television content in-house at Scientology Media Productions. These original programs air with no paid advertising.
- Documentary Showcase: Fundamental to Scientology is a humanitarian mission of extraordinary scope, now extending to some 200 nations. Included therein are programs for human rights, human decency, literacy, morals, drug prevention and disaster relief. For this reason, the Scientology Network provides a platform for Independent filmmakers who embrace a vision of building a better world.
The all-new series, Documentary Showcase, debuts films weekly from award-winning Independent filmmakers whose goal is to improve society by raising awareness of social, cultural and environmental issues.
Routine maintenance update to improve the app.
Ratings and Reviews
A great presentation of an uplifting modern religion
I must admit that even though I am not a Scientologist, I have been curious about it for the longest time. And this network allows for me, and I’m sure, many other curious human beings like me, to delve into what Scientology and its tech has to offer for those with a lot of important questions that can’t be answered, and need to be answered with a little help. Access to this network allows for you to learn more about yourself and what the writings of Hubbard can do for you, through your own volition. It’s evident that Scientology TV is a not a proselytizing sermon that merely demands you to feel shame over your sins. It’s a valuable showcase of Scientology and it’s works and is not in the business of modesty or denial of the human condition. Also, concerning the Inside the Church episode, it has made me more than thrilled to finally visit the CoS location in Los Angeles! I hope this app continues to update.
See for Yourself!
Finally, the whole world can see Scientology as it truly is. This brilliant, beautiful, transparent presentation brings the organization and it’s 100% workable spiritual technology right into our homes, dispelling all lies, brightening our existences, and teaching us the basic principles. You can learn about the life of the founder of Dianetics and Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard, and you can hear his words in his own voice. The Scientology Network is worthy of this phenomenal modern day religion, where ancient truths of antiquity combine with western science to produce “miracles as usual.” I’ve been a Scientologist since 1974. I’ve worked for the organization, I’ve raised my children using what I’ve learned, and I have truly become the best ME I could possibly be. So I am THRILLED to now be able to share this treasure with the world in this way. If you want help, and if you want to effectively help others, start watching some of this every day!
Uplifting and great content regardless of your religion.
This new platform that is so uplifting. This does not preach but instead shows people that are active at helping others. The documentary showcase highlights societal topics that are relevant to living in the 21st century. Covered topics range from Scientology itself, to the organizations that deliver services and different people making a difference in their communities. This actually includes many different faiths and I find the content respectful to all different faiths. The documentaries on the FDA, pharmaceutical industries, and the psychotropic drug problem are the best and considering that most TV is paid for via the billion dollars a month advertising budgets behind the pharma machine make this one of the only platforms available for the truth about drugs. Regardless of race, creed, religion, this platform is vital and is one that I highly recommended.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Church of Scientology International
- 99.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 Church of Scientology International. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.