Stay organized and manage your day-to-day with Microsoft To Do. Make shopping lists or task lists, take notes, record collections, set reminders and more to improve your productivity and focus on what matters.
Microsoft To Do is the task management app that makes it easy to stay organized and manage your life. Accomplish what’s important to you each day with My Day and Suggestions, personalized day planner tools.
Daily tasks are simple with To Do, from grocery lists to housecleaning routines. Intelligent suggestions recommend tasks from across your lists that may be relevant each day.
Microsoft To Do helps you quickly capture and retrieve your lists and tasks across devices. Sync reminders and tasks with Microsoft 365 to access them anywhere.
Capture tasks from different Microsoft apps and services and sync them with Microsoft To Do, from flagging emails as tasks in Outlook to lists from Cortana. Your tasks and lists are hosted securely on the Microsoft 365 service.
Make your lists unique with customizable features like emoji, colorful themes, dark mode and more. Stay connected and collaborate with friends and family by sharing lists to coordinate.
Microsoft To Do Features:
• Stay focused with My Day, a personalized daily planner with suggested tasks
• Get your lists anywhere, on any device
• Add notes to any task
• Share lists and tasks with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates
• Create color-coded lists
• Set one-time or recurring due dates and reminders
• Break your tasks into manageable steps
• Attach files up to 25 MB to any task
To Do Lists for Any Purpose
• Bill planner
• Shopping lists
• Set reminders
• Task management
• Business calendar
• Note taking
• And more
Microsoft 365 Integration
• Sync your tasks between Outlook and To Do
• Host lists and tasks with the reliability and security of Microsoft 365
• Compile tasks from across your Microsoft 365 apps and services
Whether it's for work, school, or home, To Do helps you organize and simplify your plans. To Do is free and available on all your devices.
Learn more: https://to-do.microsoft.com
Follow us on Twitter: @MicrosoftToDo
Have an idea or feature suggestion? https://todo.uservoice.com/
Need support? https://todosupport.helpshift.com/
In this update, we've squashed some pesky bugs and made a few minor enhancements.
Have an idea, feature suggestion or need help? Go to our in-app support in Settings. We’d love to hear from you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It may replace Things 3 for me
I used to use Wunderlist and liked it but then I got into OmniFocus and Things 3 for larger project management. I prefer Things 3 over OmniFocus by a long shot but Microsoft's ToDo really offers a nice option. I like the interface and low-friction ability ot enter tasks, due dates, and reminders over Things 3 which requires a few more key clicks. I love the MyDay option and now that it finally shows up in the share sheet I can start to use it to save links etc. like I have been doing in Things3. Highly recommended! Also, you can't beat the price...thanks Microsoft...
Good but could be better
Overall a good task management app but there are a few things that would improve it.
- Being able create a custom report of tasks, something that can be printed or saved as a PDF. For example, all tasks completed in the last seven days in the Engineering Documentation List.
- Tags. Being able to tag a task will help in searching through tasks and make for better organization of tasks.
- Change "Important" tasks to be different levels of priority, Low and High for example. This could help to differentiate what needs to be done today, what would be nice to accomplish today and what can be moved to tomorrow if not completed. Low priority tasks have their Due Date automatically changed to the next day at midnight.
Was hoping for an upgrade from Wunderlist, but it's more of a "sidegrade". ** PROS: My Day sort of cool. Still being updated. Adding features all the time over past couple of years. ** CONS: No more today view broken down by group. Search is just as buggy and shows more detailed results, which makes it harder to process. Can't drag images to tasks anymore. Sharing doesn't always behave consistently. App on Mac buggy (crashes, loses data, etc.) ** MEH: still no ability to bulk change date on iOS. My day is haphazard in how it presents data and random in what you can do (can edit in detail by double-clicking, but can't right-click to change date). Date options still limited. ** CONCLUSION: I wish I stayed with Wunderlist until it stopped working. Was more stable and mature.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 23.5 MB
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.