Chronicle Cloud is a versatile app for teachers across all subjects. Designed to help teachers maximize student success, Chronicle Cloud aids teachers in note taking (conferring and/or anecdotal), team teaching, managing groups, optimizing assessment data, and much more!
Developed by teachers, for teachers, Chronicle Cloud immerses itself in research-based best practices, such as formative assessment, effective feedback, and collaborative teaching. This design equips teachers with many unique, practical advantages in their ability to, over time, leverage data and accelerate student growth.
With Chronicle Cloud, teachers are able to:
1. Customize notes ー the number of text fields (from 1 to 5) and their labels (i.e. - “Next Steps”, “Teaching Point”, etc.)
2. Apply notes (conferring and/or anecdotal) to an individual or small group of students
3. Increase efficiency by quickly finding and reusing previous notes/feedback through Speed Notes and keyword searches (i.e. - “inferring”)
4. Import student rosters and/or predetermined notes (i.e.- “teaching points”) via Google Drive or Dropbox
5. Attach multiple photos, videos, and/or audio recordings to any note
6. Manage flexible groups (i.e. - book clubs, lab groups, project-based groups, etc.)
7. Track formative assessments of learning objectives, learning behaviors, and/or social behaviors using a unique Traffic Light design, now with a five-tiered color system
8. Track student levels (i.e.- reading levels) and scores (i.e. - standardized test scores or benchmark scores)
9. Sort data in a variety of ways
10. Create digital student portfolios by designating any note an artifact
11. Record and track student progress using an integrated and multifaceted grade book
12. Promote teacher collaboration by securely sharing individual students and/or classes of students (great for collaborative classrooms!)
Subscription Plan related information:
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Subscription cancellation steps:
1. An iOS app subscription can be cancelled manually (Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > Subscription > Cancel Subscription).
Bug fixes and performance improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.