Bitcoin Monitor visualizes crypto prices across exchanges, allowing you to spot the cheapest price for the cryptocurrency you're looking for. If you're into trading, then use our purely AI driven trade signals which provide you with up-to-date trade recommendations. You can use these recommendations to support your buy, sell or HODL decisions.
- Simultaneous price comparison of multiple exchanges like Kraken, Binance, Coinbase, Coinbase Pro, Poloniex, OKEX, HitBTC, Bitpanda, Bitfinex, Bitstamp & Coinfinity
- Trade Signals: Strong Sell, Sell, Neutral, Buy, Strong Buy
- Simply switch between Euro, Dollar, Sterling (FIAT currencies) or BTC & XRP markets
- Quickly spot the cheapest & most expensive price
- Change History & Volatility Monitor with insight into trends and volatility of the crypto markets
- Arbitrage calculation: Difference between lowest purchase price and best selling price -> theoretically possible profit in high-frequency trading
- Real-time quotes for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, IOTA, EOS, Stellar, DASH & other cryptocurrencies
- Benchmarking between FIAT currencies (€, $, £) and Altcoins (ETH, BCH, LTC, XRP, IOTA, EOS, XLM, DASH)
Bitcoin Monitor supports the following cryptocurrencies and markets:
- BTC / EUR
- BTC / USD
- BTC / GBP
- ETH / EUR
- ETH / USD
- ETH / BTC
Bitcoin Cash (BCH):
- BCH / EUR
- BCH / USD
- BCH / BTC
- XRP / EUR
- XRP / USD
- XRP / BTC
- XRP / ETH
- XRP / LTC
- LTC / EUR
- LTC / USD
- IOTA / BTC
- IOTA / USD
- EOS / USD
- EOS / EUR
- XLM / USD
- XLM / BTC
- DASH / USD
- DASH / BTC
Switching between markets helps you get a broader insight into the market situation. You can also compare the performance of Bitcoin in different currencies (Euro, Dollar, Sterling) and even measure Bitcoin against Altcoins like Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ripple, IOTA, XLM, EOS & DASH.
- Change & Volatility Monitor:
The Change & Volatility Monitor describes the direction and magnitude of price fluctuations. If Bitcoin performed positively within the given time span, it is colored in green. Otherwise it is colored in red. Further intervals allow you to examine the price action more closely. The displayed price for an interval is the average price of all exchanges for that moment. Its relative change compared to the price 24 hours ago gives you an understanding of the trend and volatility of the market.
- Cross Coin Check
Our Cross Coin Check gives you a broad insight into market developments and allows you to compare Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC) and IOTA (MIOTA) among each other. For this purpose, we continuously calculate all the prices and calculate the relation to each other. It is important for us to emphasize that the prices are obtained directly and unaltered by the exchanges! That means, our exchange rates are not manipulated (yes, we're hinting at 'Coinmarketcap').
- Trade Signals
Our purely AI driven trade signals provide you with up-to-date trade recommendations. You can use these recommendations (strong sell, sell, neutral, buy, strong buy) to support your buy, sell or HODL decisions.
The current prices for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Litecoin, XLM, EOS, DASH and IOTA are obtained directly from the exchanges and are not altered like on Coinmarketcap. This means that you get live tickers from exchanges like Kraken, Binance, Coinbase, Coinbase Pro, Poloniex, OKEX, HitBTC, Bitpanda, Bitfinex, Bitstamp and Coinfinity.
With our free crypto apps you're well equipped to make the right buying or selling decision of Bitcoin and Altcoins!
- Adds possibility to sort the currencies in Cross Compare
- You can now see the price range for the last 2 hours and the range for the last 30 minutes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, very useful, I use it daily
Developer Response ,
Happy to hear that and thanks for the feedback! All the best 📈🌕
I like the app and the data it presents, but the adds are just way too annoying and frustrating which makes me dread using it. I wish I could spend a bit of money to make it go away.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- David Pertiller
- 24 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 David Pertiller