Introducing Bitcoin Ticker Widget, your all-in-one solution for effortlessly monitoring and tracking cryptocurrency exchange rates. Stay ahead of the market with our sleek and user-friendly app that brings you real-time data, interactive charts, and customizable widgets—all designed to empower you in the dynamic world of digital currencies.
* Live Price Tracking: Access up-to-the-minute data on the latest cryptocurrency prices across various exchanges. Stay informed about market movements and make well-informed decisions.
* Interactive Charts: Dive deep into the market trends with our intuitive and interactive charts. Analyze historical data, track price fluctuations, and gain valuable insights to optimize your investment strategy.
* Customizable Widgets: Tailor your CryptoTracker experience with personalized widgets. Choose the currencies you want to monitor and place widgets on your home screen for instant access to essential information without even opening the app.
* Portfolio Manager: Take control of your investments with our powerful portfolio management feature. Easily track the performance of your cryptocurrency holdings, view gains and losses, and stay on top of your overall investment strategy.
We support over 100 cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), Solana (SOL), BNB, XRP, USDC, Cardano (ADA), Avalanche (AVAX), Dogecoin (DOGE), Polkadot (DOT), Tron (TRX), Polygon (MATIC), and more. Also, we support all major exchanges, including but not limited to Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, KuCoin, OKX, Bitrue, and Bitstamp.
BITCOIN TICKER PRO SUBSCRIPTION
Support our app and subscribe to Bitcoin Ticker Pro for $4.99 a month. You remove all ads and get extra features like candle stick charts, order debt, show live trades and ability to show the bitcoin price on the icon badge.
* Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Fixed live updates
Ratings and Reviews
Love the quick switch across crypto graphs
this is by far the best crypto tracker app because it allows you to easily switch between graphs of your cryptos.
all the other apps I've tried out so far make you hit a back button in order to select the next cryptocurrency graph. I like how you can select which crypto's you want to frequently look at and then just tap them at the top to switch quickly between there graphs.
*Critique: I just wish they had the feature of being able to slide my thumb across the graph to see the dates/times and price points of individual points on the cryptocurrency graphs.
Nice free app for the Newbie to track and organize coins.
Here is my well deserved review. I been using the free version for about 8 months. It has served the purpose of keeping track of all my coins. You have to manually enter all buys and sells. There was alot of low cap coins that were not available so I emailed support and they added almost all of them for me. Thats great. So most of the coins you buy will be listed on the app. The only issue I notice is the percentage gains have always been way off. Just don’t count on the percentages. But your coin balance and gains/loses totals are accurate. If they start to offer api feature and tax computing than I will consider the paid version of $4.99. I did not find a need to upgrade as of yet.
It does the job of keeping track of all my 30 coins for the last 8 months. And it is easy to use.
Not sure if the paid pro version allows you to buy bitcoins right in the app and than automatically updates your portfolio. That would be nice. But it would be nice if I can have more features in the portfolio like tax accounting related and printing reports. I would definitely pay for reports that will help with filing taxes. And it would be nice if the portfolio allowed me to add the time of day and comments like which exchange I purchased my coins from.
tldr Wait for an update fixing price accuracy or choose another app.
I’ve used this app for almost three years and never had much problem with it. The introduction to forced ads was disappointing but not surprising since many similar apps have them as well to further convince people to pay for their subscriptions. Since I only use the app for the alarms the ads don’t bother me much. However, now for the past month price values have been failing to stay up to date with the exchanges, causing alarms to not go off correctly.
If this is yet another trick to get people to pay for a subscription for up to date values or simply just a bug, I cannot recommend this app to anyone and I will be now looking elsewhere for a tracking app. Apps like this need to be up to date, by the second, otherwise why use the app. We need to be able to trust that the prices are accurate!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- XBT Apps Ltd
- 26.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 3.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © XBT Apps Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pro $4.99
- Pro $24.99
- Pro $13.99