Nunchuk is your bitcoin’s best defense against theft, fraud, loss of private keys or forgotten passwords.
Compared with normal Bitcoin wallets, Nunchuk’s multi-user multisig wallet gives you two extra levels of protection. First, the use of multisig technology means that losing any one key will not compromise your bitcoin. Second, our multi-user features allow you to co-manage your bitcoin with your trusted ones, effectively reducing the burden of key management. Millions of bitcoin have been lost forever due to individuals mishandling their own keys. Crucially, Nunchuk helps protect you from yourself.
Besides security, strong privacy is our other core design principle. We believe that privacy is non-negotiable and must be built-in from day one. Our obsession with privacy ensures that you have total control of your wallets and all your data.
NO SINGLE POINTS OF FAILURE
A Nunchuk multisig wallet protects your bitcoin with multiple keys: at least two keys are required for spending. The loss of any one key will not compromise your funds.
EXTRA SECURITY WITH GROUP CUSTODY
Nunchuk boosts your bitcoin defense through collaborative custody. Co-manage your bitcoin with your trusted ones. Communicate and transact. All in one place.
The more people involved, the higher the risk of data leaks. Nunchuk’s end-to-end encryption (E2EE) ensures that all your communication and transactions stay within your group. No one else can know. Not even Nunchuk.
FULL DATA CONTROL
All data is stored on your local devices. With the provided backup, your wallet could be safely recovered anytime, anywhere. You have complete control over your keys, your funds, your data.
HARDWARE KEY COMPATIBILITY
Nunchuk supports all major hardware keys, including but not limited to: Tapsigner, COLDCARD, Trezor, Keystone, Ledger, and BitBox02.
No hardware keys? No problem. Just use Nunchuk software keys.
We go the extra mile to build the safest and most seamless Bitcoin wallet:
* Available on all major platforms
* Multi-device sync: Nunchuk is the only Bitcoin wallet that allows you to manage your bitcoin securely from multiple devices.
* Native applications: We take no shortcuts when it comes to security. Native applications like Nunchuk take longer to develop but are significantly more secure than non-native ones because they have a smaller attack surface.
* Air-gapped signing: Keep your keys completely disconnected from the Internet with air-gapped mode.
* Extensibility: Want advanced smart contract capabilities? Nunchuk reuses Bitcoin Core code directly and is designed to be easily extensible. Reach out if you have a feature request!
* Open-source: Nunchuk core library is open-source.
* Personal blockchain server: Validate your own transactions. Nunchuk makes it super easy to pair your wallet with a personal full node, be it Electrum or Bitcoin Core (optionally over Tor).
24/7 TECHNICAL SUPPORT
We are here to assist you with any questions or feedback. Drop us a line at email@example.com, reach us on Twitter @nunchuk_io, or join our Slack community.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
You earned it! Privacy is freedom
Good but buggy
Works okay sometimes. For the last two months the wallet wont sign the transactions after I enter my passphtase. I was able to restore on desktop and found the same issue. The problem was setting a manual fee rate. Turning this off allows the transaction to broadcast, but the app wont sign either way.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ENIGMO PRIVATE LIMITED
- 85.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Enigmo Private Ltd