Idle Champions challenges players to assemble a party of Champions and master the art of Formation Strategy. Players unlock new heroes, upgrade them to reveal special abilities, and collect epic gear. The key to glory is learning how to combine Champion abilities to defeat an onslaught of powerful monsters.
Unlock Renowned Champions
Collect renowned Champions from the world of Dungeons & Dragons, including fan-favourites from the Force Grey series. Unlock more Champions and gear to add to your party in limited-time events.
Mastering the position of each Champion to maximize their special abilities is the key to completing each adventure. Each Champion's abilities and gear requires careful thought to create the best combination. Only the most powerful formations will defeat the waves of Dungeons & Dragons monsters.
Explore the Forgotten Realms
Take your Champions on a journey through the Sword Coast. Players will be able to explore familiar locations within the Forgotten Realms as they tackle each adventure.
The game is updated regularly with limited-time events. Completing events unlocks new Champions and gear to add to the player's collection.
A Note About Premium Purchases:
- You can download and play Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms for free, however some premium in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
- Gems earned for free in-game by killing bosses and completing adventures can be redeemed in the in-game Shop for Silver and Gold Chests that contain equipment, potions, contracts, and gold. Gold Chests can be purchased for real money if you do not want to wait and save up gems for them.
- Silver Chests contain three cards of Common to Rare rarity. Silver Chests have a chance of dropping Rare equipment cards, but do not contain Epic equipment cards.(1)
- Gold Chests contain five cards of Uncommon to Epic rarity. Gold Chests always contain at least one Rare equipment card and have a chance of dropping Epic equipment cards.(2)
- Basic Silver and Gold Chests can drop equipment for all basic non-event Champions, including Hitch and Drizzt. They will not drop equipment for event Champions (for example Gromma, Krond, or Barrowin).
- Event and Promo Chests function the same as basic Silver and Gold Chests, however, they only drop equipment cards for specific Champions. Check the description in the in-game Shop to determine whose items they can drop.
- Guaranteed “Shiny” equipment cards are available as a reward for real money purchases, however, they also have a small chance of appearing in any Silver Chests or Gold Chests that you purchase for free.(3)
- Bonus “Golden Epic” equipment cards are generally only available as a purchase bonus for real money transactions, however, specific Golden Epic cards may become available through free means at Codename Entertainment's discretion.
- In-game purchases range from $2.99–$59.99 USD (or equivalent local currency) per item.
(1) Chance of a Rare equipment card in a Silver Chest is approximately 3.2%.
(2) Chance of a Rare equipment card in a Gold Chest is 100%. Chance of an Epic equipment card in a Gold Chest is approximately 12%. To mitigate bad luck, a system exists to guarantee at least one Epic equipment card within every 10 Gold Chests.
(3) Chance of a Shiny equipment card in a Silver or Gold Chest is approximately 0.1% per chest.
© 2018 Wizards of the Coast LLC. All Rights Reserved. Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realm, Forgotten Realms, Wizards of the Coast, and their respective logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the U.S.A. and other countries, and are used with permission. The characters Arkhan and Chango are trademarks of 3:59, Inc. and are used with permission. © 2018 3:59, Inc. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Various bug fixes and features for future events and content.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, just still too many bugs.
This game is great, except there’s a few bugs at the moment.
Minor Bugs: Using the level up until next upgrade button sometimes will level up tapping levels negatively 100 levels. Had a bug where Bruenor was buffing champions even when he was not in the same column somehow.
Major Bugs: Bruenor sometimes goes back to level 0 and then leveling him up grants you two Bruenors.
Game overheats my iPad sometimes, wish there were lower quality settings.
Lots of crashes all the time. Happens at the end of levels, as well as completing adventures. Only lost progress once though, most of the time the progress is still saved even after crashes.
Overall good game, but the crashes happen all the time, and it gets annoying after a while. The overheating is also a problem, but hopefully there could be lower settings in the future which would solve this issue.
Lastly, it would be nice to get some codes for the mobile versions as well!
And I suggest adding some mobile only gifts to all players to encourage the launch of the new app, those are always great!
I wish steam could sync to the mobile version, but hopefully that could be added in the future, for now, it’s not a problem.
crashes a lot but great game
i love the game but it likes to crash alot sometimes restarting my device helps fo a while but not always. It wouldn’t be as bad if offline idle income was the same as online, when you are farming your highest progress for favor go to sleep and wake up to the game crashed 5 hours ago you get a little sad. but other then that the game is highly addictive and great i love it enough to play through the bugs
At first, this game was decent - the early campaigns are fun and I didn’t mind starting over with new champs every mission considering the items you bought from previous campaigns applied and the game holds true to the D&D Forgotten Realms lore which is fun from a story RPG perspective.
Why I just deleted this game and will NEVER play it again. I tried one of the missions that supposedly takes your heroes up to Level 150. Well once you hit about Level 90 - the gold drops on the monsters are so horrific compared to the cost of leveling your heroes that the grind just makes this game absolute garbage. I literally have been on the same mission for over 3 months and moved from Level 90 to Level 116.
I’m done - no one wants to play a game this boring with zero hope of progression not like classic D&D at all... I feel sorry for people who wasted money on this game. Delete it and move on - there are tons of better games for iPhone and iPad out there.
- Codename Entertainment Inc.
- 207.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Codename Entertainment Inc
- In-App Purchases
- 3 Event Chests $4.99
- 7 Event Chests $9.99
- Black Cat Familiar $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.