Pillar is a community-run, multichain, smart wallet making money and markets accessible to everyone by supporting Ethereum and EVM-compatible chains so you can navigate multiple networks easily and securely.
- Enhanced security - your private keys are safeguarded by smart contracts.
- One wallet for all your tokens, dapps, DeFi services, NFTs and DAOs.
- Ethereum, Polygon (Matic), xDai and Binance Smart Chain integrated into a unified multichain experience powered by Etherspot.io
- One dashboard for cross-chain asset management and a single address across all networks
- Automatic network switching - WalletConnect to your favorite dApps and web3 services, regardless of the chain they live on.
- Best rates for your swaps viain the in-app Offers Engine (Uniswap, 1inch & Synthetix Exchange and other Decentralized Exchanges)
- ‘Learn to Earn’ within the wallet’s Insights stream - get news and educational materials via Pillar Stories.
- Buy crypto with USD, GBP and EUR using credit card or bank transfer
- Get chat support from real people, directly in the app.
- DAO-run - a truly decentralized wallet, owned and governed by PLR token holders.
Pillar is an open-source, non-custodial and community-run crypto wallet that makes DeFi markets accessible, affordable, and easier to navigate.
It’s the first multichain DeFi wallet to be governed by users: PLR token holders can join the community DAO and take part in product development, project roadmapping, partnerships, funding marketing initiatives, and more.
LEARN ABOUT PILLAR AND JOIN US ONLINE AT pillar.fi
Well we've got a bumper release for you this time around after a release cycle break! Here's what we have in store for you:
- New! Native integrations support
- New! Ability to hide token balances
- New! ERC-1155 support
- New! Transaction cost breakdown
- Improved: Many, many visual fixes
- Improved: Send flow
- Fixed: Missing AVAX rates
- Removed: Pie chart on dashboard
Ratings and Reviews
The Future Of Everything
Ever wonder what the beginning of a company like Google or Apple looked like? Pillar was started by David Seigal, the creator of web design. This new wallet is clean, easy to use, able to make exchanges of ERC-20 Tokens. I’m excited to see the peer to peer transactions and ability to buy crypto within the app which should be coming on the next update. Pillar has a vision and they’re moving forward it the right direction that will be used globally by the year 2030.
The Pillar Team Delivers!
This is the best wallet app out there. Eventually, it will be at the top of the Apple store. Quick, easy and intuitive. Easy on the eyes and the encryption based messaging is an added plus. You get inbound notifications and can add users so you never have to copy and paste wallet addresses. The Pillar Project is holding true to their vision, while other projects utilizing the Ethereum network dismantle and crumble, the Pillar Project is innovating and delivering! -Hillbilly
Costly & Convoluted
I was using pillar fine for about a year until they introduced the concept of “smart wallet” which blocks you from accessing any funds stored in your original key based wallet. You’re forced to pay transaction fees between the two wallets on pillars own network to get any key based funds into a smart wallet where you can THEN make external transfers. There aren’t clear instructions within the app even how to do this. I had to contact pillar support for help. Being dependent on a central 3rd party is the entire point blockchain aims to solve, so this was quite the frustrating experience. I will delete pillar and not return.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PILLAR PROJECT WORLDWIDE LIMITED
- 52.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Pillar Project AG