Guardian gives you control over your smart devices to decide exactly who has access to your personal data and who you want to share it with.
It is difficult to know what companies are doing with our personal data. Data which may be highly confidential, such as healthcare information, precise location and travel patterns, as well as a wide range of lifestyle choices.
Guardian Firewall blocks unauthorized third parties from secretly collecting your personal information while adding an extra layer of security from hackers and unsecure websites with our powerful VPN, protecting passwords, search history, and other sensitive data.
No sign up or registration needed. Just tap the shield and you’re done.
Our premium subscription service is available at $9.99 per month, or $99.99 per year (16% savings). Access to our premium service in 24 hour increments is now available for $0.99/day.
• Firewall: Block all Location Trackers, Data Trackers, Mail Trackers, and Page Hijackers used by unauthorized third parties.
• VPN: Secure, encrypted tunnel for your data to go through keeping internet service providers, hackers, and other unwanted snoopers from accessing your location, search history, passwords and more.
• Privacy: We do not associate usernames, e-mail address, or other personal information attributable to you with your VPN connection. You automatically generate randomized identities in order to connect to our servers, simply using the digital receipt stored on your mobile phone when you’ve paid.
• Best In Class Encryption: IKEv2/IPsec using 256-bit AES turns your data into secret code for protection against hackers. If using on a secure site, this provides an extra layer of security.
• Mask Your IP: Every device you connect to a network is assigned an IP address. When using Guardian Firewall, your IP address shows as a Guardian IP address rather than your own, better protecting your identity
• Block Page Hijackers: Block ads that take over the screen without an exit, forcing you to potentially install malware, adware, or spyware.
• Alerts and Alert Filtering: See who is trying to access your information without your permission (NEW: Filter by type of tracker).
• Automatic Connection: Automatically reconnect if there is an interruption in connection to help preserve as constant a connection as possible when switching to different Wi-Fi Access Points or networks, or switching between cellular and Wi-Fi networks.
• Fast Connection: No impact on speed or performance.
*Supports up to five iOS devices using the same AppleID
**In-App feedback and tech support emails to for easier access
***In-App settings and configuration
Confidently use your mobile phone as you always do, with the knowledge that Guardian will work to automatically protect you from those who wish to gain access to your information.
Take control of your data from large entities who believe they are entitled to collect your information with impunity.
The Guardian Firewall team holds a strong belief that people should be able to use apps on their digital devices without fear that their data will be sold to unknown third parties.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, concerns, or reports of potential security concerns.
In this minor update we address a few flaws behind the scenes to prepare your device for an upcoming update
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The experience was ok
I was scared when I thought my phone got hacked so when I downloaded this app I thought the names were legit until I found Shazam😂😂😂
The final solution
I’ve tried most of the major VPNs around. Guardian is the o only one you can really forget about. Just turn it on and never goes back to it. It just works. If you’ve tried a few VPNs you know what I’m talking about. There’s no way you don’t have to access it at least once every other day. You also get a firewall for your iPhone. I really recommend it. Can’t wait to have Guardian available to macOS too!!
I’m a security professional and most VPNs are just packet-shifting scams. Guardian actually offers filtering of bad destinations in a usable interface. And I trust the company based on their staff’s reputations in the community.
- Sudo Security Group, Inc.
- 13.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Sudo Security Group, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Guardian Firewall (Monthly) $9.99
- Guardian Firewall (Annual) $99.99
- Quarterly $26.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.