Firewalla is a vital security addition to every home and small business with network and IoT devices.
Imagine yourself settling in for a nice, quiet evening. You go to check on the sleeping baby and out of the corner of your eye you catch the baby camera turn towards you...somebody else is watching. Hackers are like a burglar constantly checking all your doors and windows looking for a way to sneak in.
Firewalla can help you to secure and manage your personal network, discover vulnerable IoT devices. Firewalla has the ability to discover devices that are open and can be infected (or already) by the Mirai virus.
1. Inside scan, find all the devices that may be infected with Mirai virus or can be infected with it.
2. Outside scan, search for ports that are open from the Internet side.
This app will also control the Firewalla Box.
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Works great now!
App seems to work just fine now, and more features, too - keep up the good work, developers!
Good app, needs iPad Pro screen support
So far have been enjoying the logistics of my environment and being able to customize rules, however these 3 things would have made my beginner user experience much better
1. Device needs to be paired with app within first hour of connection, this info is buried in your setup and issues page and would have helped after I tried to add the app to 3 more iOS devices a few hours after setup.
2. iPad support, such nice graphs and yet all I have is a scaled iPhone app stretched on my iPad Pro.
3. For the rules you can create a custom block time, but what if I just want a custom ‘allow time”? Example work app to only be available work days between 8-4pm, as of now I can block from 4-8am, BUT this will include Saturday/Sunday which I would rather block entirely.
App broken *updated* not broken
Latest update broke the app. It can’t detect the firewalla. Worked with previous version prior to today’s update.
Update: the app needs to pair with a newly restarted device. It would have been great if the error message indicated this as a possible troubleshooting step. Anyway, it is all good now.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.