Web Video Caster® allows you to watch on your TV videos from your favorite websites including movies, TV shows, live streams of news, sports, IPTV.
SUPPORTED STREAMING DEVICES
Web Video Caster® supports the most popular streaming devices, allowing your TV to stream videos directly from the web.
• Google Cast (Chromecast, Android TV, Chromecast built-in)
• DLNA devices like Xbox, Samsung TVs, LG TVs, etc.
• Roku, Roku stick and Roku TVs
• Apple TV 4
• Fire TV and Fire TV stick
• PlayStation 4 - by using its web browser
• Most web browsers by visiting http://cast2tv.app (PS4, Smart TVs, other consoles and set top boxes)
*If you experience a compatibility issues, contact us and include the brand and model number.
• HLS live streams in M3U8 format (Chromecast, most DLNA devices lack support for it)
• Authenticated videos including movies and TV shows
• MP4 videos
• Live news and sports
• Any HTML5 videos*
• IPTV playlists on M3U, W3U and RSS format
*Your streaming device must be capable of decoding the video you are playing. Web Video Caster doesn't perform any video/audio decoding or transcoding.
HOW IT WORKS
Web Video Cast™ is a browser, which allows you to stream videos of movies, TV shows, and other media from the internet to a streaming device or smart tv. Web Video Caster grabs the video URL inside the web page, sends it to the streaming device (i.e. Chromecast or DLNA device), and then plays the video directly from the content provider. This ultimately saves your mobile device’s battery. It also detects subtitles on the web page. Web Video Cast™ does not host these videos. This is not a mirroring app.
Follow these simple step-by-step instructions to start streaming:
1. Find a video online that you want to watch.
2. Make sure this video can play on mobile browsers without Flash.
3. Connect to your streaming device.
4. Play the video as you normally would. Or, click the play button on the toolbar.
• No in-app advertising
• Most visited sites
• Set homepage
**This functionality does not apply universally to all streaming devices.
LIMITATIONS & DISCLOSURES
As with all apps, there are some limitations we are aware of and want you to know about up front.
• We are in no way associated with any web media providers and we do not have control over the content they provide.
• Web Video Caster does not support nor play Flash or FLV videos.
• The app does not support tab casting, like the Chromecast extension for the PC web browser.
• We cannot do anything to fix issues that arise on the server side (media content provider) such as failure to play or buffering, which is especially common during heavy load times and weekends.
SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK
We are committed to open communication with our users. Please contact us first with any questions or support issues before leaving a review. We will respond and address your concern promptly. Contact us through our user community https://goo.gl/dAE555 or our website http://www.webvideocaster.com/contactForm
Setting to not show did video play dialog
Small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic, requires some finagling
This is a terrific app that works much better than the last web caster I had for my other streaming ecosystem. There are a couple issues that could be fixed that would improve the experience: the casting app on TVs occasionally reaches a bit of media that it hiccups on and will not stop buffering; this is remedied by skipping ahead, indicating buffering is not occurring. Subtitle background opacity resets to 100% in the display when the slider reaches 0%, making 1% the lowest setting achievable by the user.
Three requests: please add an opacity slider for the subtitles themselves, nesting folders for bookmarks, and auto-creation of temporary playlists with no name.
Thank you so much for your work and expertise in providing this.
Best screen casting *app* for iOS to Roku
So I recently have been looking for an app that can screencast videos (which were unavailable on any of the streaming apps available on Roku) from my iPhone 12 to my Roku Express. I honestly have to say that this is the best app out there for iOS to Roku. I can’t get regular AirPlay to work, but they have an app on Roku OS that works smoothly, plus it has an ad blocker on every website FOR FREE! So if you only want to use AirPlay on Roku, I’m not sure this app is the best option; but if you download this app on both your iPhone and your Roku, I fully believe it’s one of the best ones out there— I definitely haven’t found a better one.
I thought it wasn’t going to work
No issue of the app it’s self but it has ad blockers and the website I use uses pop up ads to make there money otherwise you have to pay a premium price for the site to watch anime however this app does have it where you can turn it off so far so good try it you can use it without the subscription witch is a one time payment of 3.99 probably plus tax but that’s it no monthly payments or you can use like I am without payment it still works good you just miss out some of the stuff not sure what all you get because you get a lot for free
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- InstantBits Inc
- 95.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kabyle, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 InstantBits Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Web Video Caster Premium $3.99
- Web Video Caster Premium $4.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.