JusTalk Kids is a SAFE video calling and messaging app designed for kids to connect with family and close friends from their tablets or smartphones.
***NOTE to Parents: After sign up, you need to help your kids purchase a subscription plan first in order to gain access to JusTalk Kids app and enjoy all features.***
• Safest Environment for Kids
- Totally safe. No ads.
- Parental Control: guardians can control kids’ access to all social features by setting a 4-digit passcode for them.
- NO harassment from strangers. Kids cannot receive friend requests on JusTalk Kids app at all, and they will not receive messages, or calls from strangers unless they add the parents-approved person first.
- No phone number is needed. Parents and guardians help their kids to create a JusTalk Kids account by setting a JusTalk ID through the bottom of the signup page.
- Your child’s JusTalk ID won’t be recommended to any other users on JusTalk or JusTalk Kids!
• More Fun for Kids
- Doodles, stickers, photo sharing, and games: help kids creatively express themselves and learn new things during calls!
- Voice and video recording: save a memorable childhood forever!
- Start a live video chat to help kids share their favorite moments with loved ones in voice calls.
- Create group chats and enjoy group calls with up to 16 family members at once.
- Send and receive photos, instant video or voice messages, emoji, stickers and more on chats.
• Works with JusTalk
- Your child uses JusTalk Kids to video call and a message over Wi-Fi or on-the-go (2.5G/3G/4G/5G)*.
- Parents and other family members can chat with their kids through their existing JusTalk app.
JusTalk Kids is supported to use on different operating systems and all kinds of device size no matter it’s a smartphone or tablet.
• Private and Secure
Children (and all users’) personal information (including calling and messaging data) is end-to-end encrypted. It's split into multiple random paths which ensures it can’t be monitored or saved by servers. Moreover, all the personal data is never shared with any third party.
- Subscribe to JusTalk Kids to gain access to our app and unlock all features.
- JusTalk Kids offers auto-renewable subscriptions: $3.99/month, $19.99/6 months, or $39.99/year; non-renewing subscriptions: $4.99/month, $24.99/6 months, $47.99/year; a “Lifetime” plan is a one-off payment of $79.99. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S.
- All auto-renewable subscriptions offer a 3-day free trial. Cancel at any time before the trial period ends, and you won’t be charged until after the trial period.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. All non-renewing subscriptions do not auto-renew. The “Lifetime” plan gives ongoing access to all features for a one-off payment.
- Account will be charged for renewal for the same plan length at the same price within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to JusTalk Kids.
*Data charges may apply. Check with your carrier for details.
We're always excited to hear from you! Please feel free to contact us via:
- JusTalk now offers Premium Education to help educators and students use JusTalk or JusTalk Kids for distance education. Learn more in "JusTalk Kids Premium" in JusTalk Kids.
- Added video preview before turning on your camera on your group call.
- Emojis are added on calls.
- The participant list now can be closed with a pull down gesture during a group call.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Super cute kitty and puppy stickers are available on JusTalk right now!
- Redesigned the layout of the group call interface.
Thank you for using JusTalk Kids! If you have any further question, concern or suggestion, please feel free to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ok, let me get something straight...
THIS APP IS AMAZING!!
It is totally appropriate for kids, trust me cause I am a kid. You cannot block numbers like TEXTNOW but in order for someone to call/message/FaceTime you need to add them and they add you.
To add them you make up an ID I just did my name than the year I was born. (EX: Michael2005) that is not mine, mine is Emma2008.
Anyway, I had a problem adding a friend, Lake, but luckily that had 3X choices to add someone. You have QR, u can rye in their phone number(if your kid doesn’t have a number they allow you adding your parents number), or you can type in their ID. So I was able to find Lake.
And if your kids cannot multiple than you got lucky, if you don’t want your kid adding someone than the app ALWAYS ask them a question (EX: 8x8=?) and if they don’t know it than you have luck and the kids don’t.
You can group message/call/FaceTime. If you FaceTime just ONE person than you can compete against each other in games and doodle. So, yeah, SUPER kid friendly.
So, get this app, whoever designed this deserves it, cause this is the first kid friendly FaceTime/message/call app I have ever seen... TextNow is the best kid friendly calling app you could ever see.
Oh yea I forgot PS,
PS: there is no Putts just Cherries!!
I got this app because I’m moving to a different country and I have a best best best best friend ever in the whole universe!!! I would miss her so we got this app and it’s good! I am sad that you put a membership on it because I liked memories. It is good. I am sad that my mom put a time limit on it. It was probably because I was talking with my friend for like 6 hours. So then she put limit on it for 30 minutes.😭😭but that’s not your fault. REALLY good. The reason I only gave you 4 stars was because you put an membership on it and I can’t afford it and my mom said it was to much to do for like a year and there was no point in doing a month but I know you need money but still now I can’t record videos of me and my best best best best best best best BEST FRIEND!!💔
Disappointed at the moment!
VERY unhappy at the moment! I've thoroughly enjoyed this app giving me access to talk to my favorite girl in this world, I used the app to my best capabilities, gathering once in a lifetime memories, absolutely priceless videos in their value of my granddaughter, suddenly are no longer accessible! They were there, looking for a specific one, I playeda few seconds of 1, the next & suddenly they ALL lost their play capability! Then a choice came up for premium plan access I've never seen before, I bought/paid for the 3-day trial/6months plan for now, reopened memories to find only 2 out of all the movies I had now remain, the rest have just the date & blank space - PLEASE fix this issue so I can enjoy watching these treasurea!!!
Developer Response ,
Dear user, our technical team shared that they've fixed the issue in the latest version1.7. Could you please update your JusTalk Kids and try again to see if it works well? If the same problem still exists, please let us know at email@example.com. Thank you.
- Ningbo Jus Internet Technology Co., Ltd.
- 113.4 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Ningbo Jus Internet Technology Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $3.99
- 6-Month Subscription $19.99
- Yearly Subscription $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.