· Background routine timer! It's able to work even while the app is closed or another app is open. The timer will send you notifications to remind you that it's time for the next habit!
· Smart routine planner! The app will help you to organize your routine, so you can use every minute and ensure that you'll never be late again.
· Wake up, leave and bedtime reminders!
· Create multiple routines for different occasions or days of the week! You can create workout routines, writing routines, focus routines, mindfulness routines, night routines and many more! For every routine, you can also create a separate checklist eg take running shoes, pack my gym bag.
· Track your progress! You can see the completed days marked on the calendar. Get inspired with your streak!
· Create unlimited habits!
· Skip habits, complete them or add time to them!
· Dark mode
· Add a Siri shortcut to wake up and start your day faster!
· Simplify your mornings by having a well laid out morning routine!
· Morning checklist! Add all the little things you sometimes to forget in the morning
· Customisable preset routines and routines! Get inspired by them and change them to your needs!
See for yourself why more and more people have begun to wake up so early recently. The impact of a great morning is unparalleled! Good choices made in the morning will have you subconsciously making better choices throughout the day! That is why a lazy start means an unproductive and reenergized day.
The real change in your life is not money or fame as many would like to think. The change happens when you start changing your habits. That can be tough. Maybe you want to start exercising or explore a new hobby of yours. But a lot of excuses can come up throughout the day. Maybe you have to work extra hours, maybe the traffic jam means you’re home an hour late or just maybe you don’t feel like it today. The number of excuses you can come up with is infinite. To be honest it’s understandable. However, mornings are completely different. It’s the only part of the day that stays the same no matter what. Work starts at 8 am the time before is all yours. You decide what to do at that time and when you do and you wake up at the set hour you will do exactly what you planed, no excuses.
Inspired by Craig from The Morning Effect and many other blog posts and books!
Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
Icons made by photo3idea_studio from www.flaticon.com
This update is the beginning of a series of redesigns that will elevate your morning routine experience to the next level! New icon! Some other smaller design changes and bug fixes.
If you enjoy using the app and want to be the first to know everything then follow me @jruranski and the app @awakeeApp on Twitter!
Have a great morning!
Ratings and Reviews
This app does wonders. I went from being 10 minutes late to everything to being 5 minutes early!
The only adjustment I would make is to have different routines. For example I have my weekday routine for school and then my weekend routine for work.
Other than that 9/10
Developer Response ,
I’m so happy that you’re enjoying the app! Thank you so much for the feedback but actually you can create multiple routines! Just tap the “ v “ icon in either the Today or Routine tab. Then you can create as many routines as you wish!
If you have more questions or suggestions feel free to send me a quick email at email@example.com ;)
Have a good morning!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Jacob Ruranski
- 58.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Jacob Ruranski
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Multiple Routines $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.