Organize your daily life to form good habits. Download and get the Simplest and Easiest experience to get organized and perform your daily routine.
• Plan your schedule daily – Plan each habit perfectly with a time range to remind you of your habit. Watch your habit lineup screen transform dynamically by the time of day into a color-coded motivator for daily completion based on the timing of your habit
o FOCUS with today widget with next habit on top based on current time with all habits chronologically lined up with the habit running late to not due sorted in order. Leverage Siri Shortcut phrases to complete habits saving time.
o SAVE & MANAGE time with Timed Sessions - Time your habits precisely with single or combine habits or multi-step routines with multi-step timed sessions: e.g. different workouts, morning routine, evening routine, breathing, meditation, reading, staying away from your iPhone and anything you can imagine. Seamless flow of time and non time-based habits.
o Color-coded visual motivators – RED for past start time, YELLOW for upcoming and Green for not due on the current day
o Multiple times a day habit - Allows for habits like "drinking water 8 times a day" between start and end times and automatic color coded counter incrementing on done and reminding for equal intervals between the start and end times
o Has a goal value habit - Allows to track inputting a value against a target goal value e.g. sleep 8 hrs daily and recording the number of hours slept
o Trend chart for multiple times a day & goal value habits - Shows a visual progress chart against goal value as to how the habit is trending
• Habit Lineup Dashboard Screen to focus on one habit at a time – What’s due or late bubbles to the top with the next due and so on in chronological order. Keeping you focused on the most important thing do next and keep you on track all the time
• Automatic skipping of habits – Habit stays red and on top through midnight motivating you to complete. If you miss it that day, it auto-skips to next time the habit is due and sets up on your schedule for next time.
• Late night habits – Plan habits to start in the current day and end after midnight for the late night folks. It stays red and on top motivating you and only auto skips after the end time on the next day
• Interactive streak calendar allowing you to see and change your previous history if you missed recording a habit
• Motivating Assistive Repeating reminders – setup the interval between your start and end reminder time for each habit and watch the reminders nudge you to complete like a personal assistant and keeping you on track
• Interactive Alerts enable quick completion - Complete and mark habit as done directly from notification alert, notification center or from apple watch
• Automatic native iCloud backup and sync of habit data across all iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPhone) and never lose your habit data & its history
• Motivating Track Record – See your performance for this week, last week, this month and last month and inspire yourself. Also, see current and best streak with color coded (RED, YELLOW, GREEN) overall performance for your habit. Share socially with friends and family via socially connected apps like facebook, twitter, WhatsApp etc
Performance and stability improvements
Version 4.x features
• Pause habits: on vacation, want to take a break, pause & restart habits at your convenience
• Run music in the background on multi-step timers and automatic fading for step start and step and text to speech voice. e.g. music in the background for multi-step workout timer.
• Can update blank unscheduled day in past by tapping on it to be marked as done
• Can Erase complete or skipped day on the calendar in the past by tapping on it and not count towards statistics or break streak e.g. planned miss instead of skipped
• Scheduling option for every 3 and 4 weeks by popular demand. This should help with repeating chore habits e.g. cleaning
• SIRI SHORTCUTS by popular demand - Record your desired phrase to mark habit as done or start a timed session. Now, leverage lock screen to see what's remaining in the today widget, and complete your habit task by talking to Siri, and get motivated and save time
• Start week on Sunday or Monday
• Haptic feedback in addition to voice prompts for timer step start and finish to detect a change if the volume is muted
• New HabitHub Today Extension widget by popular demand: Complete habit from today widget. Tapping done launches app and completes the habit or launches timed session habit directly from the widget.
• The widget also inherits the app's dark or light theme
• Bugfix for year change and current week / last week statistics sometimes being incorrect
• Other minor fixes and minor enhancements
The 4.x release has been a very large effort. We would request feedback on any issues or design, so we can quickly address. Please send us feedback directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic Habit Tracker!!
I am really enjoying HabitHub. Very intuitive to set up and use, clear interface and lots of options for customization. The breakdown of stats is helpful too. It lets me know how I am doing at a glance but doesn’t make me feel like I’m failing. Ex: I did 100% on many habits but not 100% on others. I feel I have a fresh start each week because I can swipe/look ahead and strive to do better. I like how it’s broken down in to best streak and also percentages. I have changed a lot of my behaviors for the better because of this app! Only feedback would be to not have a habit be “overdue” according to its START time. Make it overdue based on END time, please. I give myself a range of time to complete each habit (ex: 9am to 10pm) and it shows that I’m late if I haven’t done it by 9am. THANKS!! Love this app!! I recommend it to my life coaching clients too.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the great words. We will review your suggestion and add it to our list of improvements. Thanks again and hope HabitHub continues to improve your lifestyle.
Tried them all. This one works for me.
I'm suchhhh a procrastinator. I would frequently look for apps that help me stay on track with my life. I found a lot of interesting ones. More complex than this one. But this one sticks. I'm motivated to click DONE on this one and continue my streak of completing my habit. The fact that they just added sounds to nag me as a reminder is a saving grace. Right now I'm doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shreds and I love logging my workouts. I also need to drink more water so I have one for that. And one for going to bed by a certain time bc I'm an insomniac. I've never wrote an app review but this app has helped me so much I thought why not. G2G I'm failing at going to bed early yet again. At least I'm doing my workouts!
Pretty straight forward and simple to use
I think HabitHub is going to be the one to help me! Going to give it a little bit more trial and experiment as I compare it with others. But HabitHub has taken an early lead because it is pretty simple and straightforward. I also appreciate the one time purchase fee. (I really dislike annual subscription fees for software.) Others can be simple too, but they also get buttered up with a bunch of extras that I don’t care for. Just makes the app too “fat” or something. The only reason I don’t give five stars right now, is because there’s something confusing about the time that HabitHub says I’m due. Every time I go to edit something about the habit, it always resets to orange saying I’m overdue, even if I just checked in five minutes ago. I think I have figured out the workaround for now. Iron out that crinkle and you get five stars from me!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great feedback. Please contact us at email@example.com, so we can help you with the color reset after edit issue. We look forward to rapidly help address it.
- Sabana Patel
- 40.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Sabana Patel
- In-App Purchases
- HabitHub Premium $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.