Organize your daily life to form good habits. Download and get the Simplest and Easiest experience to get organized and perform your daily routine with routing habits and daily to-dos and tasks
• Plan your schedule daily – Plan each habit perfectly with a time range to remind you of your habit. Watch your habit lineup screen transform dynamically by the time of day into a color-coded motivator for daily completion based on the timing of your habit
o FOCUS with today widget with next habit on top based on current time with all habits chronologically lined up with the habit running late to not due sorted in order. Leverage Siri Shortcut phrases to complete habits saving time.
o SAVE & MANAGE time with Timed Sessions - Time your habits precisely with single or combine habits or multi-step routines with multi-step timed sessions: e.g. different workouts, morning routine, evening routine, breathing, meditation, reading, staying away from your iPhone and anything you can imagine. Seamless flow of focus time and regular habits and tasks
o Color-coded visual motivators – RED for past start time, YELLOW for upcoming and Green for not due on the current day
o One time tasks - action your daily to-dos and tasks. Do them know, skip to next day or reschedule quickly
o Multiple times a day habit - Allows for habits like "drinking water 8 times a day" between start and end times and automatic color-coded counter incrementing on done and reminding for equal intervals between the start and end times
o Has a goal value habit - Allows to track inputting a value against a target goal value e.g. sleep 8 hrs daily and recording the number of hours slept
o Trend chart for multiple times a day & goal value habits - Shows a visual progress chart against goal value as to how the habit is trending
• Habit Lineup Dashboard Screen to focus on one habit at a time – What’s due or late bubbles to the top with the next due and so on in chronological order. Keeping you focused on the most important thing do next and keep you on track all the time
• Automatic skipping of habits – Habit stays red and on top through midnight motivating you to complete. If you miss it that day, it auto-skips to next time the habit is due and sets up on your schedule for next time.
• Late-night habits – Plan habits to start in the current day and end after midnight for the late-night folks. It stays red and on top motivating you and only auto skips after the end time on the next day
• Interactive streak calendar allowing you to see and change your previous history if you missed recording a habit
• Motivating Assistive Repeating reminders – set up the interval between your start and end reminder time for each habit and watch the reminders nudge you to complete like a personal assistant and keeping you on track
• Interactive Alerts enable quick completion - Complete and mark habit as done directly from notification alert, notification center or from apple watch
• Automatic native iCloud backup and sync of habit data across all iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPhone) and never lose your habit data & its history
• Motivating Track Record – See your performance for this week, last week, this month and last month and inspire yourself. Also, see the current and best streak with color-coded (RED, YELLOW, GREEN) overall performance for your habit. Share socially with friends and family via socially connected apps like facebook, twitter, WhatsApp, etc
Minor fixes and enhancements
- Added grouping of habits and tasks to create custom lists
- Allow filtering of long Timeline by habits, tasks or groups allowing to see smaller lists on the timeline
- Analyze habits by category group
===Previous version features===
- Streamlined User experience for a one-time task or todo with a calendar for easy date scheduling and short cuts for today, tomorrow, next week and next month to rapidly schedule or reschedule the task
- Minor fixes and enhancements
- Improvements in the one-time task creation experience with fewer clicks with an "Add Now" button. Speedily create and track your todos daily or schedule them in the future. Please provide your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org and hope you enjoy this feature.
- New One Time Task: Why maintain one time tasks on a different app? Plan your day effectively and productively schedule and complete habits and one time tasks with the same beautiful unified timeline experience. One Time task is unique that it starts on the due date and shows up every day till complete
- Declutter your timeline by hiding "not due today" habits or tasks with a button on the timeline and feel the joy of "empty habit/task Timeline" end of day achievement
These are some very high demand features. If there are any bugs or issues, please send us a note at email@example.com and we will work to resolve them as soon as possible
- Every 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th-day scheduling feature for daily habit type
- New morning, afternoon, evening, and custom my-time time ranges for quick habit creation
- User interface improvements and fixes
Version 4.x features
• Pause habits: on vacation, want to take a break, pause & restart habits at your convenience
• Run music in the background on multi-step timers and automatic fading for step start and step and text to speech voice. e.g. music in the background for multi-step workout timer.
• Can update blank unscheduled day in past by tapping on it to be marked as done
• Can Erase complete or skipped day on the calendar in the past by tapping on it and not count towards statistics or break streak e.g. planned miss instead of skipped
• Scheduling option for every 3 and 4 weeks by popular demand. This should help with repeating chore habits e.g. cleaning
• SIRI SHORTCUTS by popular demand - Record your desired phrase to mark a habit as done or start a timed session. Now, leverage lock screen to see what's remaining in the today widget, and complete your habit task by talking to Siri, and get motivated and save time
• Start week on Sunday or Monday
• Haptic feedback in addition to voice prompts for timer step start and finish to detect a change if the volume is muted
• New HabitHub Today Extension widget by popular demand: Complete habit from today widget. Tapping done launches app and completes the habit or launches timed session habit directly from the widget.
• The widget also inherits the app's dark or light theme
• Bugfix for year change and current week / last week statistics sometimes being incorrect
• Other minor fixes and minor enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Complete life changer
I hardly ever write reviews but this app deserves it - my life has completely changed in the past two weeks. I was having a really hard time and was in a dark funk for over a month. I knew I had to get back into my healthy routines but I’m one of those people who will meditate and exercise five days in a row and, decide I am cured, get bored/distracted, and avoid my routines for weeks (or months, if we’re being honest). I am stubborn in my discomfort. It finally got bad enough where I decided to get back to ALL of my healthy habits and STICK to them, so I started researching habit tracking apps. I found this one and immediately liked it so much that I happily paid for the full version. I have done all 13 daily habits almost every day since I got it (there is one habit that I really have to force myself to do that I’ve skipped twice). I feel so much better. I love the customizable reminders and the custom Siri command options. I love that I can easily track my progress by week or month, and see how I’m doing with each individual habit. I can not recommend this app enough. Pay for it - the free one is great, but I promise you, the full version is well worth it!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the great words. It’s inspiring feedback like this that motivates us to continue to innovate on our journey to help people improve their lifestyle in the most efficient and productive way
The Greatest App!
I have been using this app consistently every day for the past several months and it’s the only thing that’s worked for me. I have a strong tendency for forgetfulness and it frustrates me (and everyone around me) to no end. I used to-do lists daily, alarms and reminders on my phone, post-it notes, you name it and nothing worked until now. This app keeps track of all my daily tasks and goals and when their deadline is. It gently reminds me throughout the day to complete the task until I get them all done and I found out that THIS APP REALLY WORKS!!! I’m completing ALL my tasks and goals daily when they would have been forgotten about otherwise! I totally recommend this app for anyone who has trouble keeping track of things or just simply wants to become more organized or more goal focused. I use this app for all of these reasons and I can honestly say I’m very grateful to have it!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the great words and we are thrilled to learn how HabitHub has helped you improve your lifestyle. We live for these moments and and this type of impact really motivates and inspires us to continue on our mission to enable our beloved users to improve their lifestyle
Fantastic Habit Tracker!!
I am really enjoying HabitHub. Very intuitive to set up and use, clear interface and lots of options for customization. The breakdown of stats is helpful too. It lets me know how I am doing at a glance but doesn’t make me feel like I’m failing. Ex: I did 100% on many habits but not 100% on others. I feel I have a fresh start each week because I can swipe/look ahead and strive to do better. I like how it’s broken down in to best streak and also percentages. I have changed a lot of my behaviors for the better because of this app! Only feedback would be to not have a habit be “overdue” according to its START time. Make it overdue based on END time, please. I give myself a range of time to complete each habit (ex: 9am to 10pm) and it shows that I’m late if I haven’t done it by 9am. THANKS!! Love this app!! I recommend it to my life coaching clients too.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the great words. We will review your suggestion and add it to our list of improvements. Thanks again and hope HabitHub continues to improve your lifestyle.
- Sabana Patel
- 43.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Sabana Patel
- In-App Purchases
- One-Time Premium Upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.